Anyone from qRO? (Quality Ragnarok Online)

Started by xBlurryFate, Nov 23, 2007, 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sacreligious

wow how I miss this server, i made a lot of friends there
good old times
/no1

nhacnhac

qRO was the best RO server, had the best RO community and I miss it.

Hope to see you guys in Tree of Savior soon :)

BabyDeluxeGirl

i played on qRO HR i dont remember so much i had lot of classes but i played mostly with my Paladin i think her name was BabyDeluxeGirl, i was all the time in the PvP Arena sitting there and kill all my enemies. I dont Remember the Guild i was, my best friend there was a Champ named roBOT and the leader of our Guild was named Silver and pwned Ressurection by taking the Castle :D

alxbl

I used to play a level 98 gypsy called Kashizu on LR qRO back when the server was still at ~50 players and until it went to 1k+ players.

I don't know if anyone remembers me, but those were some great memories. I wish there was a server that compared to what qRO used to be!

wpcarlos

I played the HR one with my sister. She had around a thousand bloody branches but won't care for riches, so I took like a hundred pieces from her, them all up in the private rooms in Morocc, and got myself many biomvp cards. NOW the bitter moment I remember is when a guild ( i think it was Resurrection? ) set me up and scammed me, so I lost valuable cards like Lord Knight, Whitesmith, etc.

I was young and foolish then, and didn't know any better, but I still remember the pain that day.

Kolby

Can Someone post a screenshot with the ChaosLegion guild? I dont know maybe I can find my name /wah
Searching for friends is hard
Searching for companionship is harder
Be grateful to those who accompany you
On this Road, like the Wayfarer(A Person Travelling) finding it's way back home!

Playing since: 2004

Plz is not a word

Stumbled upon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfpbhNODkQc, googled qRO and this thread came up. Where have the years gone, sheeeiiit. Not sure if there are any Arch Angels around here, but the forum is still up at http://z13.invisionfree.com/Arch_angels/index.php?.

evildemon

Hi all,

This was obviously a lonnnnnnng time ago and I don't even know if anyone looks at this forum topic anymore. Just looking for any SeeD/Far Cry members. I played a 99 Sin X named evildemon.

valisHD

Quote from: Kolby on Aug 17, 2015, 08:05 PM
Can Someone post a screenshot with the ChaosLegion guild? I dont know maybe I can find my name /wah

i still remember that guild it was one of the top best guilds on that server

Kolby

^Yeah it was, I remember Trojan also being one of them and they were our ally. I remember it to this day I was invited to this guild and sacrifice ritual was a range attack and not a melee attack.
Searching for friends is hard
Searching for companionship is harder
Be grateful to those who accompany you
On this Road, like the Wayfarer(A Person Travelling) finding it's way back home!

Playing since: 2004

guruLK

Oh my god. Good old times. Saw Ragnarok the animation again a few days ago and suddenly remembered the fun we had on Q-Ro.
My main was a Lord Knight on LR with name "guru" in the guild PBR (Powered by rice). Are there any old mates? Maybe from the old german Morroc Crew ;P

BTW I found an old Guild-Header of PBR with group-picture (see attachment) :D

Papayasalad

Hello qRO folks! 2016!!
I remember first playing this game 10-11 years ago and even though I did not know how to level up effectively (I was 9-10 years old I believe =P), every moment spent defeating monsters alongside friends and family and making new friends made my time there much sweeter. I will never forget qRO   /kis2

Just throwing this in there, my character's name was Heocon or Heoconxl (wizard), light purple hair and black wizard robes.
I knew Rongcon(monk/champion) and Zenrei(Sinx). I think the guild name was "Lost Souls" or something like that, but then it got disbanded when the server went all weird. Anyone recognize any of the names mentioned above? Been trying to find names like crazy.

May you all find your qRO friends >.<

Vanryth

killaza

anyone remembers the guild Soul Society in low rate servers?! its crazy to see how many people i recognize from reading these posts. god i miss the old days! i literally grew up playing this game and now im an adult and just wish i could go back to the days of playing Q-RO! Hope everyone is doing well! /sob 

Snyther

Man, i miss this server so much... i remember when i was 12, killing Seals forever to become trans with my Knight... and then farming Aloes in Amatsu...

The epic WoEs with Mafia, DFK, GK, Holy Avengers and others...