RMS Home | Guide Writing | Test Server | New Servers | Latest Reviews

Author Topic: Anyone from EternityRO?  (Read 87101 times)

Offline Orgi

Re: Anyone from EternityRO?
« Reply #180 on: Dec 05, 2018, 07:46 pm »
EthernityRo was a great server. I had very good times on this server and Crystaldown. I'm a little bit sad about that I have no contact with these guys anymore.

Atm I play on OriginsRo, this server isn't so good as EthernityRo was, but it has potential.

Advertisement

Offline Wheel

« Reply #181 on: Oct 26, 2019, 11:10 pm »
Yeah troll us more, Wheels! =p

But hey, the website has been updated: http://www.eternityro.net/

"Something is stirring"

That's a long stir.

Offline Sachimi

« Reply #182 on: Oct 26, 2019, 11:29 pm »
Oh hey, Wheel. I actually (this year) showed one of your MvP videos to people on Talon to help convince them that WS is good for MvPing.

Offline Sophia

« Reply #183 on: Oct 31, 2019, 08:17 pm »
If Eternity came back, or a server like it, do you think it would even get players in 2019?
I know I'd play it, but, I don't know the community enough anymore to know if it'd have any population...

Offline Akasuna

« Reply #184 on: Nov 02, 2019, 11:29 am »
If Eternity came back, or a server like it, do you think it would even get players in 2019?
I know I'd play it, but, I don't know the community enough anymore to know if it'd have any population...

Wow, I made this thread years ago and stopped keeping up with it, I'm surprised it's still getting posts. I guess that goes to show you how popular that server really was...

I mean I thiiink, it's still possible to pull like 1k, as I recall EternityRO easily surpassed that at certain points, so no. I don't think we'd get as many players. We might get a decent amount though, but the problem is that most of these servers are short lived, I played on a bunch of servers that were suppose to be the next "EternityRO" they usually lasted 1-2 years and then died. I'm not trying to discourage you or anything, I'm just saying don't keep your hopes up.

Offline Sachimi

« Reply #185 on: Nov 03, 2019, 01:38 am »
Wow, I made this thread years ago and stopped keeping up with it, I'm surprised it's still getting posts. I guess that goes to show you how popular that server really was...

I mean I thiiink, it's still possible to pull like 1k, as I recall EternityRO easily surpassed that at certain points, so no. I don't think we'd get as many players. We might get a decent amount though, but the problem is that most of these servers are short lived, I played on a bunch of servers that were suppose to be the next "EternityRO" they usually lasted 1-2 years and then died. I'm not trying to discourage you or anything, I'm just saying don't keep your hopes up.

The real question is, why would you want Karei to run another server? He did a ton of shady s*** including manipulating WoE, selling GM-made items on a "legit", lying to the population to get more donation money, theft of donation money, and more. Karei lied to the population and the team about updates and backups too. The only worse person you could get to run a server is Cookie, and that's debatable.

Offline Playtester

« Reply #186 on: Nov 06, 2019, 06:47 am »
I don't think there is a high enough population anymore to get 1000 players unless you draw the players from outside the RO community. Like if you're a popular streamer, you probably could mobilize people to play an MMORPG with you. But then again that might motivate Gravity to take the corresponding steps to take the server down.