RMS Home | Guide Writing | Test Server | New Servers | Latest Reviews

Author Topic: Anyone from EternityRO?  (Read 57619 times)

Offline Akasuna

Re: Anyone from EternityRO?
« Reply #165 on: Oct 28, 2016, 03:59 PM »
That is true. I actually ran into a guild from EternityRO on ggRO years later.

Just curious, but why don't you play iRO classic anymore? I know pserver players are usually anti-iRO, but I have to ask.

Advertisement

Offline Playtester

« Reply #166 on: Oct 29, 2016, 02:19 PM »
Well for example the lack of a "main" chat is a big problem. And that 90% of the population is just bots. In fact you only find a real player on the server every few weeks...
Also as it uses the old pre-renewal client it misses a lot of convenient features.

Offline Akasuna

« Reply #167 on: Oct 29, 2016, 04:35 PM »
Damn, too bad pre-renewal servers don't get big anymore and even the few that do get big either lose its population after the hype or just shut down.

What kind of features?

Offline Playtester

« Reply #168 on: Oct 31, 2016, 07:40 AM »
Well all the chat features for example. Quest log. World map.

Offline Lunalepsy

« Reply #169 on: Nov 04, 2016, 07:53 PM »
I don't really follow guilds, so no idea. Though you encounter the same guilds all the time if you follow the low rate servers with high population.

I played on iRO classic after EternityRO but don't play anymore at all now.

Indeed. A lot of people moved to Retail RO or Tree of Savior. I remember all the good times I had playing v2 and v3.

Offline Akasuna

« Reply #170 on: Nov 05, 2016, 05:55 PM »
I'm about to move to retail RO myself... Tired of starting over again and again and again on these low rate private servers.

Offline Lunalepsy

« Reply #171 on: Jan 24, 2017, 01:21 AM »
Yeah. Tree of Savior wasn't that great anyway.

Offline Lunalepsy

« Reply #172 on: Mar 16, 2017, 02:31 AM »
You can can play Ragnarok Online Mobile if you want. It's pretty much what Renewal should have been.

Offline emilykrys

« Reply #173 on: Mar 27, 2017, 04:20 AM »
It's too bad about EternityRO I ended up just waiting for a new server to come out that just opened. Tree of Savior was pretty bad. And lag on iro classic is terrible /omg. ;~;

Offline Lunalepsy

« Reply #174 on: Yesterday at 03:47 PM »
It's too bad about EternityRO I ended up just waiting for a new server to come out that just opened. Tree of Savior was pretty bad. And lag on iro classic is terrible /omg. ;~;

Eternity RO will never happen at this point. It's better to play on the official server instead. <3