Anyone from EternityRO?

Started by Akasuna, Aug 11, 2011, 07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akasuna

That is true. I actually ran into a guild from EternityRO on ggRO years later.

Just curious, but why don't you play iRO classic anymore? I know pserver players are usually anti-iRO, but I have to ask.

Playtester

Well for example the lack of a "main" chat is a big problem. And that 90% of the population is just bots. In fact you only find a real player on the server every few weeks...
Also as it uses the old pre-renewal client it misses a lot of convenient features.

Akasuna

Damn, too bad pre-renewal servers don't get big anymore and even the few that do get big either lose its population after the hype or just shut down.

What kind of features?

Playtester

Well all the chat features for example. Quest log. World map.

Lunalepsy

Quote from: Playtester on Oct 25, 2016, 08:37 AM
I don't really follow guilds, so no idea. Though you encounter the same guilds all the time if you follow the low rate servers with high population.

I played on iRO classic after EternityRO but don't play anymore at all now.

Indeed. A lot of people moved to Retail RO or Tree of Savior. I remember all the good times I had playing v2 and v3.

Akasuna

I'm about to move to retail RO myself... Tired of starting over again and again and again on these low rate private servers.

Lunalepsy

Yeah. Tree of Savior wasn't that great anyway.

Lunalepsy

You can can play Ragnarok Online Mobile if you want. It's pretty much what Renewal should have been.

emilykrys

It's too bad about EternityRO I ended up just waiting for a new server to come out that just opened. Tree of Savior was pretty bad. And lag on iro classic is terrible /omg. ;~;

Lunalepsy

Quote from: emilykrys on Mar 27, 2017, 04:20 AM
It's too bad about EternityRO I ended up just waiting for a new server to come out that just opened. Tree of Savior was pretty bad. And lag on iro classic is terrible /omg. ;~;

Eternity RO will never happen at this point. It's better to play on the official server instead. <3

With A Smile

good old days. Toxic Ways here.

Lunalepsy

Is anyone playing on RE:Start? just wondering! :O

Red King

There is only one decent server - free-ro. It exists for 10 years. Active zealous administrator, stable content, confidence that the server will live 100 years, and 0 donates. Donat is not at all lol.

Of course, the server also has negative sides. Having played a lot on one-day servers, I have a family, children, I can not play as actively as I used to, so free-ro are my choice.

Lunalepsy

Quote from: Red King on Jul 17, 2017, 05:31 AM
There is only one decent server - free-ro. It exists for 10 years. Active zealous administrator, stable content, confidence that the server will live 100 years, and 0 donates. Donat is not at all lol.

Of course, the server also has negative sides. Having played a lot on one-day servers, I have a family, children, I can not play as actively as I used to, so free-ro are my choice.

I just made my own server. Tired of ps hopping, so a few people from EternityRO helped me out!