Anyone from EquityRO/GlaukosRO?

Started by Skulomania, Sep 09, 2014, 06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skulomania

Just wondering if anyone from these 2 servers is still lurking around :P

I was guild leader of Final Destiny in Equity, and joined an awesome guild called I KOS U in Glaukos

If you remember me hollar here. Be cool to see some familiar faces. Made alot of good friends in these 2 servers..Good times

exii

FableRo was made by the GlaukosRo trash team btw
exii - leader of the nonsense army

finest low quality gw2 streams: http://www.twitch.tv/exii_against_the_world

Skulomania

Oh I didn't even know that. Although now that you mention the staff team, I can't even remember them. I just remember my guiild and some of the members :P

Ignatius

Yo can't forget about yo' boy IGGY

Skulomania

Holy s***. No way. Ye bro , i haven't forgotten. Yo, you playing Talis. If you are I'm gonna jump in there ASAP. Not playing RO anymore at the moment, because of school and the fact that every server sucks, but if your playing Talis I'll definitely download it and try it out.

Amistr Delicacy

Ninetales the Linker and Fox Meat the Sniper. Your guild took me in and showed me around until I met my previous guild 'no u' and left you guys to play for them =)

Skulomania

Quote from: Amistr Delicacy on Sep 11, 2014, 03:11 AM
Ninetales the Linker and Fox Meat the Sniper. Your guild took me in and showed me around until I met my previous guild 'no u' and left you guys to play for them =)

Hm, don't quite remember you, I only remember a select few people. Although I do remember a Linker . Although from what you're saying, I think you need a good ol' fashion execution for your crimes. :P

Grotesque

Played a bit of GlaukosRO since my friend ''Androssi'' told me to join since the server we play on was kinda getting boring, I was not that active much on the server apart from farming with my Sniper named Slayer.

Skulomania

Androssi rings a bell, but not slayer. But yeah, I do not know why or when the server closed, as i took a break from RO; and evidently, the server closed down a few weeks after that. And yeah, lost contact with a lot of players. I do wonder what really happened tho, and if anyone does know, would be cool of em to share it with me :)

Fluorite~

The three things I will always remember from GlaukosRO:

1.  Too many Assassin Crosses in Battlegrounds abusing a certain soul link bug that made them do way more damage than they should.

2.  Ninjas abusing a Final Strike bug that let them bypass all enemy DEF, enemy reductions, and WoE reductions.  They were one-shotting Paladins...

3.  The very first server I did a WoE stream for.  The competition was lacking, but funny to laugh at.

...Oh, and that one rollback where several days of progress were lost.  Gosh, did the staff really know what they were doing?

Skulomania

Lol hm, do not remember those problems being an issue when i was playing, but i remember that Chaotic Souls :P

And your name is really familiar. You were the one that videoed all the WoEs right?

Fluorite~