Anyone from AndzRO, AddictRO/EnvyRO, PhoenixRO, EssenceRO or CasualRO?

Started by Lunaeriia, Jun 25, 2013, 12:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lunaeriia

I'm trying to get back in contact with people who played a few servers. I went under the name Jadey on AndzRO and AddictRO/EnvyRO and I've been under the same name of Miyuko since PhoenixRO and EssenceRO.

I still play CasualRO on and off but I'd love to find out what happened to some of the players who joined the server when it first opened!

I'd love to find out what happened to the following people:

AndzRO: Virtua, Wild182, Vexx, Icewind, Terra, Andz and CatsRule.
AddictRO/EnvyRO: Zinan/TigerClaw, Stealth, Michiko, Tsunade, Qryessa, Derivel, Abel
PhoenixRO: Alex.
EssenceRO: Tiffy.
CasualRO: Gaston, Aegon and Kumaru.

If anyone could help or you're one of these people, let me know~

Kore

Hi there. I played PhoenixRO under the name Hakkyu from the Velocity guild. Those were really good times. It's so sad the server got hacked.

Saiku

Lunaeriia

Saiku

Sodaykin

Iam Sodaykin from EnvyRO :D
i sent u a PM Jade
EnvyRO Radio 4tw xD

Lunaeriia

Quote from: Sodaykin on Nov 26, 2013, 01:05 PM
Iam Sodaykin from EnvyRO :D
i sent u a PM Jade
EnvyRO Radio 4tw xD

Hahahahaha omg I remember EnvyRO radio... oh dear.

Sarin

Quote from: Miyuko on Jun 25, 2013, 12:59 PM
CasualRO:  Aegon

Noticed this a bit late. But I'm still around here...can't find a good RO server tho.

lkjewq

Tiffy from essenceRO is mia afaik.

This is AJ from essenceRO.

Derivel

Whoaaa, a little late here, but this is Derivel.

Was just reminiscing about RO with some people on Discord and thought to google for EnvyRO and AddictRO to laugh at our old RMS server listings and see if any screenshots and stuff were still floating around out there.

Currently not playing RO at all, though I spent a few weeks leveling up a character on iRO again in like 2012 or 2013 or something. Married with a couple of kids now so playing an MMOs is not really on the table, but I'm kinda hype for the new Android version that is apparently going to actually be real RO.