aeRO- Charm circa 2004

Started by Jodaho, Jan 18, 2010, 03:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jodaho

Just wondering if there's anyone who still remembers me. Back in the days of Evil Empire, Korrupt, Cthulhu Dawn (I was a member of CD). If anyone I know like hellsaint or anyone else sees this even if its a few months from now give me a shout

Tande

That was my first server! Ah-ha!

I was a monk named Elysium...yeah.  That's about all I remember.  Oh boy, I was a nub.

Don't remember you though =[
http://www.agharta.info  Agharta Dev - for your mapping and scripting needs

http://www.project-deimos.com  Project Deimos - an upcoming roleplaying server.

Shiryu

Charm =) one of the best server in the history of aeRO.

aeRO Old-School {Everyone is equal | No donation | No Customs} | 99/70 | aeRO Mayaan { 255/80 } aeRO Turbo { 999/80 }
aeRO Gaming Network Main SiteaeRO GunZ Main Site

ctothep

most awesome RO server i ever played

used to play a stalker named "Jara"

I was in many guilds... Hellsing, Chtluhu Dawn, Organisation XIII, Fallen Angels...

wish i could find a server similiar to charm back in 04/05 but im not able to find one =/

BuBuChaCha

sorry for the necropost.

not really played on Charm, but i was a Mayaan player back then that goes with the name Chacha Ishii and i main high priest because i suck at being an offensive player.

i really didn't care much when Kinko's aeRO died, but when i'm struck with my RO nostalgia, i always seek pservers that were similar to aeRO's. i've already joined all the aeRO "revivals" and "clones", but too bad they're short lived. i tried the .org once but i'm really turned off at it because it's a "pay to win" server and the community is horrible.

Zeidan

What's up Bubu Chacha? I'm feeling a bit nostalgic as well. I'd like to find a server like aeRO to play, but it doesn't seem like there's any left. PM me if you feel like remaking one or something.

As for the OP, I remember you from the main forums. I played a bit on Charm, though I wasn't super active back then. I started playing aeRO in 2005 I think.

Astraeos

Wow, I remember how fun this server was. I used to play as ps2maddogg, a non-donation LK. I remember getting up to like lv125. I remember someone I used to play with getting up to like 170+. Good times.

BuBuChaCha

Quote from: Zeidan on Nov 28, 2012, 11:41 PM
What's up Bubu Chacha? I'm feeling a bit nostalgic as well. I'd like to find a server like aeRO to play, but it doesn't seem like there's any left. PM me if you feel like remaking one or something.

As for the OP, I remember you from the main forums. I played a bit on Charm, though I wasn't super active back then. I started playing aeRO in 2005 I think.

real life (work) had been giving me less time to play RO now. :< i would want to make my own server based on aeRO if i wanted to, but aside from time, i really don't have any knowledge on setting up one properly, let alone coding.

AFAIK, the only surviving aeRO clone is the .org one. if you don't mind the pay2win and the community, i suggest you try it out. IIRC, some of the known aeRO oldies are still playing there.

Megumi

My First Server :P Charm ... On the Guild Ring of Blue i played a Champ named Ap0calypse

scryed

I can't believe it was 9 years ago..
FrozenGlade, Project Rage, ScytheRO, SynergyRO, and KorruptRO

Strikedizzlefoshizzle

I was just being nostalgic about back then and googled aeRO charm and this popped up.

I didn't really play during the Ronin of Ragnarok days but, I did play in 04'-05' which was the peak of the transcendent class era for charm imo.
I remember Cthulhu Dawn, KoRRuPT, Chocos Locos, OmniMicron. My IGN was STR!KER, Darkz~ and played paladin mostly. Guild I was mostly stayed in was Exiled Adventurists. There are many people from back then that I'm friends with on FB- Hellsaint(Timmy), Druko,Turbo. (Brian), Sami (Sami), LordGenocide (Gerard), Kontwen, ^Zeus^ Nismo, (Shane), Applemint, Snapple (Carina) NiVvO or Niwwo w/e (Jason), Jessica, SMkaze (Windra), DaNovie (Mike) , Trageta (Louis).

ldewerdt

Wow, I haven't seen some of those names in about 10 years! Crazy to think how much free time I spent on that game from 6th - 89th grade... I played as Belthezar (RoR Days) and Trageta (Trans Class Golden Era). Do any of you still play ro anywhere else or just quit all together? I haven't played since I was 14... so about 10 years now but thinking of messing around with a pretrans server possibly.

greyfriar

Wow. This post brought back fun memories. WoE-ing like crazy back then. Some names and guilds mentioned here I still can remember. By the way, I played an HP named Prahl back in the good old aeRO days.  /ok

Coffeeling

Whoa. Almost forgot it. My first Ro ps experience... Me and a couple of friends started playing it along the official server.

I remember the Evil Empire, boy they were famous.

I had a dancer but I forgot her name :( But thank you for bringing back the memories :)

valisHD

Quote from: scryed on Jan 21, 2013, 02:16 PM
I can't believe it was 9 years ago..

I remember when it was KorruptRO