Looking For Classic RO

Started by Snappy, Feb 24, 2017, 09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snappy

I am currently looking for a classic server 2-1 / 2-2 low rate.
A server with no customization.
where angel wings, elven ears and romantic leafs or flowers are the coolest headgaers, i mean no custom headgears and costume headgears
basic quest headgears like boys cap are treasure equips.
+4 silk robes or saint robes play a vital role.
something that is very classic. where you stuck in maps for days or even months to level.
where potions are very important,
you won't just sell your loots to an NPC like jellopies, ion ores, cause one mans trash is another mans treasure.
a server that will bring back the old times playing ragnarok.
where you play to meet new people, find parties, or even just afk for a while just to vend.
i wish there are server like this? if there is kindly suggest some.
stable community , not pay for win, leveling is no timportant but equips .

something like that, cheers!

blame20

There is a server that matches what you're looking for but it is a non-rms server and it's not an english server but they have like 100-200k players active. RO Thailand. /no1

Snappy

its ok. even ifyou dont understand the language you know what item it is. worth a try?
i tried BR and thailand almost a year or two ago.
hmm the one your talking about  i think is exsclusively for thailander only?

blame20

No. I'm talking about the official RO Thailand. The one you're referring I think is only had 10k-30k players and I think it is only meant for Thailand.

Snappy

thanks mate  but not interested in  server with customs  / costume headgears .

i'm so happy for thailand their server maintain 100k+ players. is there bot in there or they re just all players addicted to this game(like me)

blame20

No bot no autotrade. They are all addicted to the game. Crowded morroc and prontera city just like the good old times but more. Official RO Thailand doesn't offer costumes based on my experience. I am currently playing on the server.

classicro.net

You might want to check
https://www.classicro.net
- Its SEA server but main language is English.
- I'm sorry but @at is enabled for 8hrs here. Dual login is prohibited.
- All official EP6 Items. Item mall offers variety of official headgear sprites but only Costume Items (no stats).
- Its protected with Gepard Shield to prevent bot, unfortunately, macro can still be run using auto click for the Android Client but we are working on many ways to prevent it.

shadylookin

What do you mean classic? 2-2 transcendent classes or 2-2 non transcendent classes? Some people mistakenly interchange the server being pre-renewal and being purely classic server (no transcendent classes). If you want a pure classic server, I suggest you play OriginsRO. This is the website of the server, http://originsro.org/. It is a fully dedicated classic server where it exist for almost 3 years if I'm not mistaken. There are NO DONATION items here (no sarcasm intended), Cool server launcher & account system (master account that holds game accounts), knowledgeable community when it comes to RO (forum itself contains ALOT of information), no 24/7 healer & warper 4 free, dual accounts enabled, and a lot of useful commands.

BTW, it's a low rate server.