Looking for High Rate server(Closed)

Started by Juggernacho, Dec 04, 2016, 04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juggernacho

After a long hiatus from RO, I've decided to look for another server to join.

Here's what I'm looking for:

Weekly(not daily) WoE, daily takes the reward out of it for me.

As many WoE castles as possible, I hate WoE with only one castle per map, gimme variety!

All MVP cards available, because I'm not spending $14.99 for a thanatos card.

Rate of 5k-8k/5k-8k/don't care.

Base/Job levels around 255/120, more or less but not too low/high

Quest that include things other than just donation item quests, I'd like to experience RO's story for once in some way or another.

Trans jobs, 3rd would be nice too, but I can live without them.

Preferably renewal server

I only speak English, so a high English speaking community is a must.

What I'd like, but don't need:

Warp NCPs, to get around easy.

Job changer, because sometimes job quests are nearly impossible to complete.

MVP Rooms, because if a quest requires me to get 27 items only gained from MVPs, I'd rather not have to spend months farming, just for someone else to take the rare drop from me.

Battle Grounds, because I've never seen a server where they were actually used, but would like to.

Airships, because they are my absolute favorite places to hang out.

What I don't want what-so-ever:

Large Filipino community, I'm not racist, it's just hard to join a community you can't communicate with. And I don't care if you GMs speak multiple languages,  they aren't the ones I'm surrounded by whenever I type @go 0

Server-specific currency(ssc). In my eyes, Zeny should be the only currency in an RO server. The moment you make a currency where 10,000,000z = 1ssc, you shatter any marketplace and make zeny a nigh worthless currency, like trying to use chocolate coins to buy the White House.

Overpowered, non-questable, donation items. The moment you make donation items stronger than literally everything else in the game, and make them non-questable, you destroy pvp balance and make P2W a dominant factor. I understand making things worth buying/repaying the donators, but there's a fine line between stable repayment, and cash grabbing.

Guild limitations. Too many servers tend to add rules to guild that could result in disbanding of the guilds if they have over 40 members, or if they make alliances with other guilds, etc. Don't punish people for using features of the game.

Things I don't care for:

Marriage system, because I've never used it.

Custom story quests, as I've never seen one before.

Custom classes, so long as they are balanced and don't remove the original RO classes.

Custom mobs, so long as you didn't make an entirely new game by replacing all mobs with new, non-RO mobs

Custom towns, just so long as you didn't remove actual RO towns to replace them with something completely different
Sing like it's the last song you'll ever sing.

Because I'm about to cast Lex Divina on you!

IvoryMouse

I found out a small niche server called PwnRO. Come give it a look if you'd like. I'm new there, but the rates are pretty good. Easy farming, no pay to win PvP garbage and donations are all for cosmetic items (costumes). The server is Kiel Based and has Hybrid 3rd Jobs. (2nd Jobs with 3rd Job Abilities via equipment)
Looking for: English/NA RO Server. 255/50 Pre-Renewal (Non-Kiel Based) Server OR Highly Custom 2nd Job Renewal Server. No Pay To Win.

Juggernacho

Quote from: IvoryMouse on Dec 04, 2016, 05:41 PM
I found out a small niche server called PwnRO. Come give it a look if you'd like. I'm new there, but the rates are pretty good. Easy farming, no pay to win PvP garbage and donations are all for cosmetic items (costumes). The server is Kiel Based and has Hybrid 3rd Jobs. (2nd Jobs with 3rd Job Abilities via equipment)

Much as I'd kinda like to look more into pwnro, their sight is bugged to hell and I can't do anything on there.   /hmm

jacobo_bobo

I invite you to join me at DreamerRO as it has most of the things you are looking for and it is a very stable server.

600-900 online, WOE 3 times a week with active PvP and Battlegrounds scene.

All MvP Cards are available and none of them are in the donation shop..you get them via farming or buying from other players.

There are a lot of pinoys and indos but the majority of them are nice and speak english.

There are many social guilds that speak english only and a ton of PvM content as well...\

The custom storyline Hero Quest is..amazing

http://playdreamerro.com

Juggernacho

Quote from: jacobo_bobo on Dec 06, 2016, 09:12 PM
I invite you to join me at DreamerRO as it has most of the things you are looking for and it is a very stable server.

600-900 online, WOE 3 times a week with active PvP and Battlegrounds scene.

All MvP Cards are available and none of them are in the donation shop..you get them via farming or buying from other players.

There are a lot of pinoys and indos but the majority of them are nice and speak english.

There are many social guilds that speak english only and a ton of PvM content as well...\

The custom storyline Hero Quest is..amazing

http://playdreamerro.com

Tried to download it, had a bunch of technical issues and the only things they recommend for fixing it are downloading more things, so I'ma pass on that.

IvoryMouse

Quote from: Juggernacho on Dec 07, 2016, 12:35 AM
Tried to download it, had a bunch of technical issues and the only things they recommend for fixing it are downloading more things, so I'ma pass on that.

If you find something, let me know. I'm jumping ship from PwnRO. Filled with Pinoys.
Looking for: English/NA RO Server. 255/50 Pre-Renewal (Non-Kiel Based) Server OR Highly Custom 2nd Job Renewal Server. No Pay To Win.

Juggernacho

I went with DreamerRO. It's got most of what I like, a community with plenty of english speakers, renewal, 3rd jobs, etc. Took a bit to get it working on my laptop, but once I got it, it worked perfectly. Either way, I'm no longer looking for a server anymore. Thank you, jacobo_bobo for telling me of the server!