- active forum community
- balanced donations that can also be bought with zeny from vend or player
- no pinoys
- has 200+ active players that doesnt include vendors

Axis~

Hell if I know

There is no such thing. Sad times.

Bottles

They're right, it really is sad times for the MR community. However I've been trying out Play4RO, just opened 2 days ago and it's not doing too bad.

Hell if I know

Holy crap, I thought Play4RO was something with 130 online but the GMs were dumb enough to log in OVER 100 AUTOTRADES, hide them in pront but give people @whomap so you can see a bunch of xcxvxc dsfsad aasdf321 characters inflating the online count. kek

took a screenie for lulz:

Spoiler
[close]

Playtester

Quote from: Hell if I know on Dec 03, 2016, 06:57 AM
There is no such thing. Sad times.
Yeah, in 2016 there aren't enough "no pinoy" players left to reach a population of 200+ on that server setup.

It might be worth waiting for Elaria Woon Reloaded to come back online though. I'm positive that server will manage to get at least 50 real players.

http://panel.playelaria.com/

Bottles

@Hell If I Know, I agree with you 100% it doesn't look like the population and it's odd, however they don't have @whomap, /whomap, and etc for public use.

I have hopes for EWRO as well, woon was always great. I hope they actually follow through with a revamp and not just simply raise the rates.

lnvu

what i meant about the 'no pinoy' was that english would be the main language in all chats not just #main

Woon

Quote from: Bottles on Dec 03, 2016, 10:03 PM
@Hell If I Know, I agree with you 100% it doesn't look like the population and it's odd, however they don't have @whomap, /whomap, and etc for public use.

I have hopes for EWRO as well, woon was always great. I hope they actually follow through with a revamp and not just simply raise the rates.

The rates were the smallest edit we have made. Feel free to check out the changelogs since the server went down for revamp.
http://board.playelaria.com/index.php?/forum/21-changelogs/
There is going to be 1 more big update before the launch date, kind of a clean up one.

@OP , we meet pretty much all your requirements, we do not know how big the population is going to be. That's something we will have to wait and find out. December 10 is launch date.