Look for new low rate server

Started by aiman00, Mar 15, 2016, 06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aiman00

ok im from sarah server i got like 20+ member that seeking for new low rate server and if your server is like mention above pls do pm me your fb page or website so i can keep in touch about your server progress

1) rate: 2x-8x/2x-8x/1x-3x (classic/pre renewal)
2)No dual client No bot and No Hack
3) no custom NPC such as healer NPC,no instand job change NPC, no reset stats/skill NPC, no costume coloring dye NPC, no wing you can conclude we try to find a server that resemble to the original official server as possible
4) episode 5 and onward wih 1-2 and 2-2 class
5) name of server must be sound like "owh this server is for all region, not only for pinoy ect ect" eg: SEA Ragnarok Online, Asia Ragnarok Online, International Ragnarok Online ect ect
6) SERVER MUST BE 1 WEEK OR LESS OLD OR IN PROGRESS FOR LAUCH
7) No Pay2win

Blinzer

I suggest you follow my streams at www.twitch.tv/blinzer for the upcoming server I am releasing called revival of ragnarok online(official site will be up soon). I have gone in depth to change the way exp flow works and have gone as far as rebalancing items and skills to create more viable options and make all classes worthy of being played in both PvM and PvP. I've extensively worked on creating much better monster AI to create a better PVM experience, and have focused heavily on creating a progression and making a superior economy than the original game could ever hope to strive for.

The server will be released in around a month's time(after working on it for a year and a half), so you will have to be a bit patient, but I can guarantee you that it will be worth it. I stream every day around 11 PST(2 EST) working on the game and showcasing different aspects which I have improved.

www.twitch.tv/blinzer

tomosuke

Hey aiman00,
I'll address your concerns one by one.

1) Rates: Our rates for experience fall within your range (7x/7x). Our items are slightly higher than what you wish (5x for non-MVP items, 3x for MVP Equipment and 1x for MVP cards).
2) We are firmly against macros, bots or hacks of any kind. We have recently developed a system to prevent a lot of the nodelay cheating happening right now. As well as an active GM team to hunt down bots and macro users. The only thing that doesn't fit is that we allow dual clienting on the server.
3) We have some custom NPCs, but they have been balanced to ensure that it isn't abuseable. The Healer NPC has a cooldown, our Job Change NPC has cost, our stat/skill reset has a high cost, and we have a Stylist NPC. We keep true to the experience of Ragnarok Online, while maintaining an understanding that most of the players don't have as much free time as before.
4) We are currently on Episode : 11.3, Nameless & Moscovia and will remain as a Pre-Renewal server.
5) Dawn of Midgard is our name ;)
6) Our server has been on for a few months with a healthy population. We've been open since late December.
7) Our donation shop is mostly cosmetic, with Exp Manuals and Rentable Exp Rings.

While we don't meet 100% of your requirements, we at Dawn of Midgard hope that you'll take our server into consideration!
If you have any questions feel free to PM me!
Dawn of Midgard Official Website

Thanks!