Seeking: Friends to play RO with :'3

Started by Cheppo, Apr 12, 2015, 03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheppo

Is this in the right place? Sorry if it isn't.

But I'm looking for people to play RO with, cause it sucks when I join a server and I end up grinding 1-2 characters to 99 and quitting>3<
So yeah, I mean I have skype and all and God I probably sound mega lame but it would be super rad if anyone wanted to start up a server with me.

Servers that I typically like to play are, well...
I prefer pre-renewal, but I've started to get the feel of renewal mechanics, so I won't disregard a good server you know of just because it's renewal.
Customization is very good, but I stray from mega high rates with wings and stuff.

My time zone is (GMT -5:00) and uhm.. That's it.

Feel free to holler in this thread or PM me.

Raikon

I'm currently playing on http://novaragnarok.com/

It's pretty nifty, it is renewal and it's fun.
It's midrate with really no customization when it comes to gear. The devs have made quite a few custom scripts and events and are very active.

I'm in a social/friendly guild, we do PvP/WoE but we're also starting to be more active in PvM (We've started recruiting a lot of PvM-focused people and newbies to the game)

Our guild's Freedom Unite, and you're always free to join up. We used to speak on Skype and are now switching to Teamspeak since the guild's growing (It's still not THAT big, and feels pretty cozy).

You can contact me on Daedren or Raichvent in the server. Hope the server interests you.

MiyumiChan

Website - Here
Forums -  Here
You choose your destiny.
Watch our Opening Trailer

Basic Info.
HeartBreakRO - Just reopened just yesterday. The struggles getting more players.
Rates - 200x/200x/50x
Normal Card Rate - 10%
MVP Card Rate - 5%

Quote from: Cheppo on Apr 12, 2015, 03:02 PM
Is this in the right place? Sorry if it isn't.

But I'm looking for people to play RO with, cause it sucks when I join a server and I end up grinding 1-2 characters to 99 and quitting>3<
So yeah, I mean I have skype and all and God I probably sound mega lame but it would be super rad if anyone wanted to start up a server with me.

Servers that I typically like to play are, well...
I prefer pre-renewal, but I've started to get the feel of renewal mechanics, so I won't disregard a good server you know of just because it's renewal.
Customization is very good, but I stray from mega high rates with wings and stuff.

My time zone is (GMT -5:00) and uhm.. That's it.

Feel free to holler in this thread or PM me.

Might be interested in.
Pre-Renewal - Yes
Roleplay/Co-Op: A teamwork, Roleplay server. You can make a bunch of friends with. Including myself.

Co-Op / PvE Type Server.
- Party Share is Infinite.
- Team warps to custom bosses.
- Unique storyline.
- Role Play Server

Might not be interested in.
Wings - Nothing used for PvP or GvG. Its supposed to help you through the storyline.
My time zone is (GMT -5:00) - The 12 hour difference from me and you. Might get afternoons or mornings if lucky.

Choosing a Side

- All up to you.
- More Info - RMS Ad

dikapramantya

Cheppo.
i need friend to join in my guild  in Private Server Ragnarok
are you interest to join us? have fun here .

Server Website : www.playprivateserver.com

Server Information :
Exp Rate 4000x/1000x
Drop Rate is custom but Card Normal is 5%
Have a 3rd Job and new Skill
Homunculus S
Kagero Oboro and Rebellion
Pra Renewal Mechanicsm

cool feature in this server is have a Geffen Raid Dungeon. we have to Kill the Rebellion Monster if want to finish the raid.

in this server we need friend to support, like Raid Dungeon, WOE, or PVP hahaha
if you interest you can whisp me in game, Bless.To.You if i online.

thank youuu

TinaPi

Hi Cheppo!

I'm currently playing in AnesisRO and it's a low rate 10x/10x/5x and pre-renewal. I just got my friend to join this server as well and I'm willing to help you in any way I can if you join ^_^

My timezone is GMT +8 though (and I play during the nights) but I think there are others who live around the same time zone as yours.

You can check out the website info on RMS too: Here