Your Favorite Monster

Started by qay, Nov 09, 2014, 12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zereges

<3 <3
There are not enough words in this post stupid error
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta RheĆ®> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Tokeiburu

Valkyrie and Kades ;]

Zia

Kyrellia

Fabre  /lv

I remember, it wasnt that strong as a Poring and easier to kill  /no1

ggwp

Quote from: Bunny on Jan 16, 2015, 06:44 PM
>o<;; Anything that's cute.... Rudo, Piamette, Pinguicula...

I saw a really really cute one posted elsewhere, but I don't actually know what it's called and the website that had the image is down, so I'll have to check again later.  Buuuuut it was a super cuuteee arachne monster in similar colors to Dolomedes.  <3  I think that one is probably my most favorite.  Spiderrssssss... so cute.  *u*

Should be this one (Brinaranea) ?

Bunny

Omg, yesssssss.  I that you posted on the forum index and it reminded me that I forgot to upload her!  >___< Omg, she's so cute, the cutest there ever was.  I just cannot find her on rms or anywhere.... Have you ever played a server where she was implemented?  I've played a renewal server, before, but haven't seen her.  I'll post a walking piccie of her... omg, so cute. 

Thank yoouuuuu.  <33333  *___* I love her so much. 

@Toke:  Awwww, those blue colors are beautifullll.  <3333333  I've never seen them, beforeeeee.

dikapramantya

i'm very love poring, lunatic, and mastering.

ummm but i love isis too /lv

ggwp

Quote from: Bunny on Jan 31, 2015, 07:20 PM
Omg, yesssssss.  I that you posted on the forum index and it reminded me that I forgot to upload her!  >___< Omg, she's so cute, the cutest there ever was.  I just cannot find her on rms or anywhere.... Have you ever played a server where she was implemented?  I've played a renewal server, before, but haven't seen her.  I'll post a walking piccie of her... omg, so cute. 

Thank yoouuuuu.  <33333  *___* I love her so much. 

@Toke:  Awwww, those blue colors are beautifullll.  <3333333  I've never seen them, beforeeeee.

No renewal server have working Devils Temple (where you can meet her). Its episode 14.3 while most renewal server are fully working up to 14.2 (Eclage) with some 14.3 and 15.1 (mostly small thing / easy to implement content).

Bunny

Okieokie.  >_< Aww, that's so sad, so only official will have her?  t-t I wish she was at least on rms.  A few of the other mobs that were included in her update are adorable, as well.  Thank you for your informations, though; now I'm happy to know where she's from, eheheh.  ^_^

Esdese22

My fav is Valkyrie Randgris   /kis

Oniichan

I really like this monster. xD it's so kawaii <3

Neku Sakuraba

Bio mobs are always awesome, but Kathryne is ridiculous.

eremesguile

Well the obivous answer would be the lhz dun monsters cuz they look like us.... and of course
THE ICON : PORING

AND THE WHITE LADY and alice and sohee and all those cute girls.....

But that just lookswise, my favrit monster to kill was a GG ... good ol archer lvling with cold arrows.......

Zhin

Sicko

/no1

Doesn't get much better than a random dude floating on a cloud!