LF> UPCOMING/NEWLY OPENED MIDRATE SERVER

Started by gordonkeppler, Oct 20, 2014, 11:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordonkeppler

I am an avid player of Ragnarok for as long as I can remember although I have been away from it for some time and I'd like to jump in again with several of my old buddies.  /ok

ok here's what I hope I will find and hopefully what a server that I'll call home provides:

*mid-rate - I don't mind grinding the higher levels
*pre-renewal/renewal- doesn't really matter
*trans/3rd jobs- any of the two. if there's a balanced 3rd job server definitely hit me up as I've yet to find one.  /ok
*decent drop rate - I have no problems hunting  but just not absurdly low drop rates please
*repeatable exp quests
*warper - I'm not much for walking around. entrance to a dungeon is fine although I'd prefer full dungeon warps better.
*quality of life commands - @go (even when dead) and @storage basically.
*no gold rooms
*no bots
*no wings - for the love of everything holy.  /...
*adelays protection - a must
*battlegrounds - optional really. also please state if your badges are tradeable. hopefully not.  /wah
*TONS OF HEADGEAR QUESTS - avid fan  /ok
*updated stylist - definitely a plus. love customizing.  /lv
*MINIMAL/BALANCED DONATIONS - I don't want jumping in a server ruled by rich, spoiled brats who used their parent's money to get their stuff  /pif
                                                        (side note: if there's a NO donation server with great features (probably just a dream) it would be heaven.  /lv)

**most importantly MAKE DONATIONS OBTAINABLE THROUGH QUESTS - ok now this I have to clarify.
QUESTS means turning in materials for the equipment. Doesn't matter that its tough, just not absurdly tough. Something one person/duo/trio can accomplish.
NOT turning in materials for a dumb coin I have to save up to get the said equipment.  /pif

to put simply:

hard hunting/quests + materials = equipment that can be obtained through donating = ITEM HUNTING = YES = WIN.  /lv

hard hunting/quests + materials = a dumb, shiny coin for the equipment = CURRENCY = ITEM BUYING = PAY2WIN= NO = KBYE /pif

I just want equal footing for donators and non-donators.  I'm sure alot of people share the same sentiment. /ok

If you managed to survive reading all this without getting bored to death please hit me up. I'd  appreciate it.  /no1

Aeon

gordonkeppler

I've tried TalisRO. They run with the coin system. I'll check out aesirRO though. Thanks for the suggestion.  /no1

Aeon

Aesir is on beta and they'll wipe soon. There's also this Renewal server coming up called NovaRO.

I've heard about TrivalRO too, that should be pre-RE.

rain408

Can i get a link to Nova Ro please

gordonkeppler

yeah do kindly post links for the suggested servers please.  /ok i tried searching novaRO and it keeps pointing me results for LimitRO.

Chilly

http://novaragnarok.com/

for some reason i had to google search "nova ragnarok" to get it to appear, pretty wierd.

gordonkeppler

novaRO is ill-prepared. just tried it. no headgear quest npcs, no buffer, no field warp even for level 1, no ROTD and 4 days in from their launch date only about 30 people for the whole population. and already just sitting around town. not really a happening server. /...