Screen Shaking effect of Critical Explosion and Meteor Storm

Started by travis0004, Jun 29, 2014, 01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

travis0004

Hello Guys, I just want to ask a question, do you guys know what file I need to edit to remove screen shake effect of Critical Explosion and Meteor Storm? Or even more so do you guys have a grf file that can remove shake effects of those skills? I've googled around and only find HEX edits or 3rd Party programs to remove shaking, but those methods doesnt work in my server since it is Harmony protected. Could anybody help me out with this? Thanks in Advance

Daikumi88

Hex editing suppose to work, even if you've Harmony. I did mine w/ Harmony, and it worked fine.

travis0004

i see. I'll try it. but for the safe side. I also read in the eAthena forums that you could just edit the .str files. Do you know what .str files are for critical explosion, meteor storm and hammerfall?

EDIT:

I tried to hex my client, it gives me an error of "The Game's exe file is not updated (5)" so I dont think hexed client worked for the latest version of harmony.  /sob

Maybe if you could give me the filename of the .str files of those skills and Heaven's drive. I could read somewhere that .str files of those skills can remove the screen shaking effect but i dont know the exact file names of those skills. /no1

iro_ori

i'd really like this too. the hex codes i've found do not work on my server.

bgmu

anyone can help us?

hex editing does not work for me either....
/wah

Talis

Send me your email and I will send you a client with anti-shake.  /no1

Wyvern

You can find some simplified effect files here in the forum somewhere for Meteor Storm and Lord of Vermillion to prevent shaking. There might be some for Hammer Fall and Heaven's Drive but I'm not sure of those yet.