LF>Close to official high/super high rate

Started by Archetype EMIYA, Apr 19, 2014, 12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archetype EMIYA

Recently I got onto BeatRO and the server was just what I was looking for; however, the lack of diversity of people turned me off. So I'll try looking for another one -

Main requirements:
- close to official
- high rate or up

Preferable:
- @go
- @homshuffle
- large population

No:
- overpowered donates
- useless donates (hey, I'd donate if I found a server worth sticking to)

If you guys have any suggestions, by all means fire away!

abraham991103

Hello EMIYA, I'm the owner of BeatRO server. I personally appreciate your feedback on our server. We hope that  server's population will grow in future :)  /ok

blast

Hey there,
Do check out XileRetro. We opened up like 3 weeks ago and got like 100 active and 130 peak time player base already.
It is a high rate server with 255/70 as max level. There are no overpowered donations the server skills have been crafted in such a way that each class has its own uniqueness
. We do have the @go command
Also we are harmony protected and have a diverse population from like Asia,NA,Europe etc.
Since it is a new server it is flexible, hope to see you soon.
Xileretro.net

ayre

Check out AriaRO!

http://aria.hopto.org

Server Information

-300x/300x/50x rates
-255/99 base/job level
-No 3rd jobs
-Renewal mechanics with classic casting
-Customs are not overpowered when compared to regular items and are not only obtainable by donations. You can find them by doing quest, winning events or buying them in stores!
-Basic @commands such as @go, @autoloot, @noks and such
-Basic NPCs such as warper, healer, job changer, stylist and such
-Latest Update with customs! - http://aria.hopto.org/board/topic/14-31914-update/?view=getnewpost

Hope to see you there!

Decist

Hello,

Although our server is new and not a high rate server. You can choose to instantly become a level 90/60 character and just level your way to 99. It's a PK 5x/5x/1x server and the donates aren't imbalanced as there are only headgears that give 10% reduced damage from all races with +3 stats, costumes and slotted mid headgears.

Why not try it out? http://mmofury.net

Good luck and have fun!

MastelaRo

Hi. :)

why don't give MastelaRo a try?
It's close to official, pre-renewal and without 3rd jobs.
The rates are 1k/1k/100 (2k/2k/200 for the next 17 hours!).
We have about 80~ people online for WoE (those at evening server time) and still growing (the server is only 1 month old).

For donations, it's just the official items, like Gentleman's Pipe and so on.

@homshuffle costs 500k Zeny and we have @go and some other commands.

Would be glad to see you around!

http://mastelaro.com

Archetype EMIYA

Quote from: abraham991103 on Apr 19, 2014, 12:51 AM
Hello EMIYA, I'm the owner of BeatRO server. I personally appreciate your feedback on our server. We hope that  server's population will grow in future :)  /ok

I hope so too honestly!  /ok Your server is the closest thing to what I want (renewal 3rd jobs) but there seems to be a shortage of people. Perhaps I should have been more clear on what I meant by "official" - a server that is as close to the official current servers (that's right, renewal mechanics and 3rd jobs). I would pay to keep a decent server like that going.

GianFax

Quote from: blast on Apr 19, 2014, 02:42 AM
Hey there,
Do check out XileRetro. We opened up like 3 weeks ago and got like 100 active and 130 peak time player base already.
It is a high rate server with 255/70 as max level. There are no overpowered donations the server skills have been crafted in such a way that each class has its own uniqueness
. We do have the @go command
Also we are harmony protected and have a diverse population from like Asia,NA,Europe etc.
Since it is a new server it is flexible, hope to see you soon.
Xileretro.net

really? its the reason why people left your server because of that donate gears that can resist demi human up to 80%, so plus cranial, 110%? .. its not overpowered really..  /swt

blast

Quote from: GianFax on Apr 20, 2014, 05:28 AM
really? its the reason why people left your server because of that donate gears that can resist demi human up to 80%, so plus cranial, 110%? .. its not overpowered really..  /swt

That's XileRO, I am talking about XileRetro.
READ before you write. Geez really?

GianFax

Quote from: blast on Apr 20, 2014, 05:40 AM
That's XileRO, I am talking about XileRetro.
READ before you write. Geez really?

I READ and TEST the server. Simple Homunculus Level Bugs are not yet also fix in here. "Geez really", yes!

blast

Quote from: GianFax on Apr 23, 2014, 07:04 AM
I READ and TEST the server. Simple Homunculus Level Bugs are not yet also fix in here. "Geez really", yes!

That is because we never ran Beta you gemius and prolly you played for day. We are peaking at 100 players in 3 weeks and out of bugs.
And where is your 80% Demi human resistance theory?
Go spam somewhere else pls.

Archetype EMIYA

Bumping, sorry about this. What is everyone's definition of "official" anyway? Because mine is "official levels (175/60 if I remember correctly) and as close as possible to the official server's features, with Renewal". Basically, it's something like this: If you have the official levels, are high or super high rate, and somehow have Rebellion job class, you're probably what I'm looking for.

Thexis

Quote from: Archetype EMIYA on Apr 25, 2014, 07:46 AM
Bumping, sorry about this. What is everyone's definition of "official" anyway? Because mine is "official levels (175/60 if I remember correctly) and as close as possible to the official server's features, with Renewal". Basically, it's something like this: If you have the official levels, are high or super high rate, and somehow have Rebellion job class, you're probably what I'm looking for.

I am looking for this too, the closest one I found was Limit-Ro. Since I have nothing to do with the server, you will have to check the info and stuff. This is the website: limit-ro.net

Archetype EMIYA

Not what I'm looking for, sadly. I'm looking for Ep14+...

I still haven't gin up hope actually. The reason I prefer high rates or super high rate servers that have official levels is so that people don't just storm Biolabs 4 and people don't all have overpowered weapons like that Giant Crossbow or Lance.

GMApple

Hello.

I know you're looking for a Renewal High to Super High Rates. TrueRO is a Low Rate Renewal Server releasing Rebellion Class this Sunday. Even if we're not a High or Super High Rate Server, but you can still join until to do find a server that fit your requirements. Give us a visit at www.truero.com. Also, the max lvl is 175/60

Have a great day.

~Apple