Servers using TalonRO's rules

Started by Triper, Jan 21, 2014, 08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ein

Quote from: DeePee on Apr 15, 2014, 06:48 AM
Prepare a coffin  /lv
http://elariaro.eu/_board/index.php?topic=195.0

Is it me or isn't there a single new server anymore who can write their own rules? Why so lazy guys?

And Admin Milk of ElariaRO seems to edit the forum post after seeing this lol.
too lazy to design a siggy

DeePee

ElariaRO

Hello everyone,

after I tried to send a message to DeePee (because I didn't know who to contact regarding this), I wanted to clear up some things here too!

We want to apologize for orientating ourselves on the TalonRO rules.
Our second admin Milk edited them and added some rules extra himself but seem like this counts also as "stealing/copying".
After someone told us about this topic we've changed the rules on our server immediately and wrote them ourself.
We never wanted to bring trouble or copy something from other servers, but TalonRO had exactly what we wanted to write too.
I hope you guys will accept our apology and we realize we made a mistake. We are sincerely sorry for this.

Kind regards,
Aurela and the ElariaRO Team

Meta

There's a lot of great stuff on the New York Times I'd like to copy, modify, and claim as my own. Good thing I have ethics that forbid plagiarism.

ElariaRO

I understand that some of you are angry and upset, but we apologized and try to learn from our mistakes.
At least show a little comprehension and stop teasing.

Razer

If people are willing to pay for this, there is no shortage of free lance writers :D
It is so difficult to start a new server these days and even more difficult to have ambitious targets of 500 players or more. Originality in every aspect really pays off.

Cawliflower

Quote from: ElariaRO on Apr 16, 2014, 01:07 PM
I understand that some of you are angry and upset, but we apologized and try to learn from our mistakes.
At least show a little comprehension and stop teasing.
Why are you bolding so much? I don't even see the reason for the emphasis.

Anyway, outside of this late PR attempt... your server's only redeeming quality was that it used TalonRO's rules - which was probably the most professional area of the server.

EDIT: After viewing the server's website... I can confirm it was the most professional aspect of the server.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!