RMS Home | Guide Writing | Test Server | New Servers | Latest Reviews

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Server Seeking / LF>Low rate with autoloot OFF!
« Last post by rubie123 on Today at 03:04 AM »
I'm looking for a low rate server with autoloot off. Rates don't matter as long as the drop rates are x10 or lower (preferred lower).
but autoloot off is a must. I think autoloot really ruins the excitement you get when finding something rare.  /pif
Server Seeking / Re: LF>Restart private server
« Last post by Orange on Yesterday at 07:27 AM »
Thank you very much I'll give it a try as soon as possible.  /no1

Np, I should mention that I don't really play the server myself but I was intending to before it released, it is AFAIK the best run restart server(theres not many) If you played on re;start a lot of players jumped from there to titan when the whole EU ban thing happened.
Server Discussion / Re: VaneRO fake population
« Last post by Kram.24k on Yesterday at 06:21 AM »
All I can say is that...

"it is easy to give a bad reputation and a negative feedback to someone or something"

(click to show/hide)

Please stop this non-sense Topic and start grinding for your Equipment and Zenny.
Server Seeking / LF > Ready PVP / WOE server 99/70
« Last post by mapple147 on Yesterday at 12:17 AM »
 Am looking for a high-rate pk server that has all the items for free either by selling on npc or any method.
Long Lost Friends / Re: Anyone from EternityRO?
« Last post by Master Kush on Jul 20, 2018, 10:55 PM »
« Last post by lariesadx on Jul 20, 2018, 08:59 PM »
Thank you very much I'll give it a try as soon as possible.  /no1
Server Seeking / LF > Private server that have instant job change
« Last post by mapple147 on Jul 20, 2018, 03:30 PM »
Looking for a private server that is 99/70 , instant job change , eq's and cards available to purchase from npc . any servers to introduce ?
« Last post by Orange on Jul 20, 2018, 01:47 AM »
TitanRO is 5/5/3, recently opened(check http://forum.titanro.net/index.php?/topic/228-progression-overview/ for progression). They have 'autopick' instead of autoloot, where you can enable it so if you click to pick up 1 item your character rapidly picks up everything else near it. Has @noks

There's currently ~250 people on at any given time, with half being auto traders.

http://forum.titanro.net/index.php?/topic/85-server-info/
http://titanro.net/

The server is paid for out of pocket by the admin with no donation items, I don't forsee it closing anytime soon
Server Seeking / LF>Restart private server
« Last post by lariesadx on Jul 19, 2018, 11:53 AM »
Hi, I'm interested on playing on a private server that is similar to the official Ragnarok:REstart, but with 5x/5x rates, also with commands like @autoloot & @noks, I played on the defunct EggRO and was ok but some people didn't adjusted to the modified refinement system, and the GM didn't wanted to continue the server after the backlash.
Server Discussion / Re: VaneRO fake population
« Last post by blink32 on Jul 19, 2018, 10:25 AM »
Nope its back to Zen-RO "rebirth", at least verseRO has a forums so you know its not yvrine.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10