RMS Home | Guide Writing | Test Server | New Servers | Latest Reviews

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
RO Graphic, Coding & Media / Re: Adel's Free Sprites
« Last post by Adel on Today at 05:08 PM »
Haunting Spirits

A little Halloween gift for the community. Hope ya'll enjoying Halloween!  /lv

Please join my Discord channel and click on #freebies to Download.

Server Reviews / Re: BalanceRO
« Last post by Myrishe on Today at 02:36 PM »
The Admins just abandoned the server, the GMs resigned and every player left the server.
Yes, sadly. And here I thought I found a half decent server to play on.  /...
Though, the server is still up and running but with tons of bugs it's not really playable atm. There are like 1~3 player online and the rest are vendors. Discord channel became a mess too, everyone advertising other servers. Support GMs quitted AFTER the main GMs abandoned the server and can't be contacted after a week (take note: the bugs are recurring, they say it's a memory problem).
Well, that's the state of the server now.  /swt
Server Reviews / Re: BalanceRO
« Last post by Panzer on Today at 12:24 PM »
Just to keep everyone up to date:
The Admins just abandoned the server, the GMs resigned and every player left the server.
« Last post by Adel on Today at 09:52 AM »
I am a big fan of your sprites and recolors!
Tks for sharing!

Thank you! /lv
« Last post by dexkul on Today at 09:46 AM »
I am a big fan of your sprites and recolors!
Tks for sharing!
Server Seeking / LF> 99/70 Trans Job Server
« Last post by champ921 on Today at 09:29 AM »
LF 99/70 trans job server with no custom (preferably) and with maybe 10% and above card/eq drop rate (including mvp)
RO Graphic, Coding & Media / Adel's Free Sprites
« Last post by Adel on Today at 09:24 AM »

Hello people~
These are my sprite work that I would like to share with you all.
Feel free to use them after you read the Terms of Use below.
Please join my Discord channel and click on #freebies to
Download.
Enjoy! /no1

(click to show/hide)

Server Seeking / Re: Looking for low mid again ...
« Last post by Drauger on Today at 03:02 AM »
Ragnaclan might be the perfect server for you.
We're a pre-renewal 30x30x10x mid-rate server with 99/70 as max level.
Playerbase is 250+ without vendors included. We opened just two weeks ago so catching up isn't a problem!
Android and PC supported with proxies for PH, BR and EU while main host is in Canada.

Give it a try! Hope to see you soon.

Server Information: http://forum.ragnaclan.com/index.php?/topic/47-news-server-information/
Download: http://wiki.ragnaclan.com/index.php?title=Game_Downloads
Register: http://ragnaclan.com/?module=account&action=create

Got my atention..... custom sprites? Gonna download it and give it a try tomorrow.
Server Discussion / Re: Be honest to your favorite server GM
« Last post by Terpsichore on Yesterday at 11:51 PM »
There are many reasons for people not stepping in to give their feedback.
It can be because their suggestions were ignored or turned down in the past, perhaps they were good suggestions ignored by staff that doesn't want to commit, or swept under the carpet by lazy developers, or they could have been bad suggestions turned down for some obvious reasons. In either case it's highly likely that the person could feel like not attempting it again in the future.
Some people avoid sheding light on exploits and questionable mechanics because they're benefitting from them, even though they believe those should be fixed, or perhaps some minor issue is kept out of the staff's sight because if they connect the dots, it could lead to a bigger one that's being exploited.
Others just don't think that their ideas are good.

The issue of forums not being used for their intended purposes while social media/Discord/etc are being used for wrong ones is sadly rampart and without a clear solution. It is detrimental for the server at a whole when suggestions/bug reports/etc aren't properly formulated and archived in their intended section of the forum. The staff has to waste time noting down something vague they read somewhere, players don't even know if something was already suggested or reported, etc. Besides organization and visibility, the mere act of sitting down to write something makes you think more about it, refining the idea and maybe even getting you to realize that it wasn't good to begin with.
Server Seeking / LF> Low to mid rate server with custom skin tones
« Last post by AnotherOctopus on Yesterday at 11:29 PM »
I know that there weren't too many choices for this kind of thing besides the occasional RP server if I was lucky, but I was just wondering if anything has changed in the past five or so years. A stat/skill reset NPC that costs Zeny would be nice as well, but it's not necessary. Nothing crazy, like purple or green skin. Just brown. Thanks! /no1
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10