RMS Home | Guide Writing | Test Server | New Servers | Latest Reviews

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Server Seeking / Mid/Low 99/70
« Last post by Styx on Yesterday at 05:51 PM »
I have some time available, as official, dual must be possible. All original NPC's must be available. Preferable no Rathena, this emulator sucks at pre-renewal badly.
Rant and Rave / Re: Ragnaclan
« Last post by Lai on Yesterday at 05:01 PM »
The server population did drop :o
Doesn't the server have anti bot system like gepard etc? How can people still bot? o,o

Should really be hard of AFK players and Bots, they really kills a server.
Modification, Sprite & Tool / Re: How To Fix This Schg_Cas01 Texture
« Last post by Fugues on Nov 21, 2017, 02:03 PM »
Use browedit for that
Modification, Sprite & Tool / Re: Need help for fire pillar grf
« Last post by Fugues on Nov 21, 2017, 01:59 PM »
Thanks
Gonna try it

Zereges
 /no1
Server Discussion / Re: SERVER SETUP SUGGESTIONS
« Last post by jacobo_bobo on Nov 21, 2017, 08:04 AM »
I think the most important skill an administrator can have is to be resourceful and be able to find the answers to their questions on their own. To be honest, 99.5% of the questions and bugs you will ever come across have already been answered many times, including this one.

I recommend you put your search and google skills to work and find one of the many topics like this ones that have been answered in the past.

Good luck  /no1
Server Discussion / SERVER SETUP SUGGESTIONS
« Last post by endureroph on Nov 21, 2017, 04:38 AM »
Hi everyone,

I just want to ask for suggestions when it comes to running a server because to be honest, I have one of my own and it's my first and probably the last (since I don't plan on shutting it down) I want mine to last for years and even though our community is small, i'm still happy because they are all supportive and friendly. So my question is, what setup should i do with my server since i think that is the reason why i only have a few players? I've spent a lot of  money on facebook ads, manually reply to people here in RMS looking for servers like mine. My server is truly a non-donate one and you really don't have to donate just to get stronger since almost everything is farmable. What gimmick or setup should I do to attract more players? Currently we have about 20-25 active players only and it would be fun to atleast get a 100. Thank you and I hope this message finds you all well. God bless everyone! /lv
Modification, Sprite & Tool / Re: Need help for fire pillar grf
« Last post by Zereges on Nov 21, 2017, 04:36 AM »
If I am not mistaken, it's texture/effects/ring_red.tga, which takes care of many many red-like effects.
Server Seeking / Re: Looking for a new fresh server
« Last post by endureroph on Nov 21, 2017, 04:31 AM »
Hello!

Please give us a try, Endure Ragnarok Online. The server is based from the Philippines but everyone is welcome to play! We are not biased and we love our players. Our community may be small at the moment (currently with only 25 active players) but they are all friendly and helpful. We are a modrate server with rates of 100x/100x/20x with Mini boss and MVP cards disabled BUT they are tradeable for PODS so you don't really have to donate just to get stronger in our server. We also entertain suggestions and opinions if that would help our server a better place for players we'd do it for sure. We have a unique hourly system as well as daily login rewards. We do weekly updates and add new headgears and costumes in our hourly shop and vote for points npc. We have automated events and random fun events as well. We are very generous when it comes to giving prizes for our events. I hope you give our server a try and hopefully help us grow in number. Thank you and God bless!

Lite client: bit.ly/liteclient
Full client: bit.ly/endureroph
Register here: bit.ly/cre8acct

Endure ROPH /lv
Server Seeking / Re: LF>Pre-Renewal 99/70 Mid-Rate Server
« Last post by endureroph on Nov 21, 2017, 04:23 AM »
Hi Syracruze!

We invite you to play in our server, Endure Ragnarok Online. It's a midrate server with rate sof 100x/100x/20x where everything is farmable. Mini boss and MVP cards are disabled BUT they are tradeable for PODs. We have a unique hourly system as well as daily login reward. We add new headgears and costumes weekly in the hourly shop and vote for points npc. Our community may be small (currently with 25 active players) but they are all friendly and helpful. I do hope you give our server a try as we really made this server for people who are not fond of donating just to get strong in-game. Hope to see you in-game!

Endure ROPH  /lv
Hi Alex!

We hope this message finds you well. We invite you to play Endure Ragnarok Online. It's a midrate server with rates of 100x/100x/20x and we add costumes and headgears weekly! It's through hourly shop or Vote for Points though we might consider adding some to our donate npc. Our population is not that high yet but don't worry as we are always promoting and advertising our server. Currently we only have 20-25 active players. Our server is based in the Philippines but everyone is welcome in our server! To be honest with yiu, you really don't have to donate in our server. So long as you are an active player and always farming, you can get almost everything without donating. Mini boss and MVP cards are disabled BUT are tradeable for PODs. We hold fun events and we also have automated events just so when there are no GMs online. We have a unique hourly system and daily reward system. I do hope you give our server a try and help us grow in number. Thank you and God bless! Hope to see you in-game!

Endure ROPH  /lv

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10