Nyro Ragnarok Server. Biased.

Started by wiechan, May 30, 2018, 06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pewdewpie

hmmm, still waiting for @dissidiaro to reply with evidences...  /hmm  /hmm  /heh

Thea Aries

That is simply because he has no evidence, we have caught him red handed being a corrupt scum bag and that is the end.

I wish there would be more punishment, but karmas a b****.

SethIvaris

Apply the move on word on yourselves guys. Everybody commits mistakes and those who are clean and innocent are the ones who have the right to shame and degrade someone. Dont talk as if you guys are so innocent and as if you dont have any faults on this. Be mature and move on guys.  /no1

Thea Aries

@to the poofter above.

What makes you think we are not clean and innocent?

Judgemental know it all prick.

We are the victims here that is why we are so upset.

Hence the action with provided evidence?

Nosey bastard, yes everybody makes mistakes. However this GM has the nerve to not apologise let alone admit his mistakes and instead back chat with false evidence continuing to try defend himself.

You stupid?

LaxusJaegerjaques

Aries didn't you abuse your powers in SSRO and SRo?
Giving your whole guild OP donates such as neo valk items?
Just saying.
Don't condemn someone for giving OP items for donates when you did the same.

SethIvaris

See what I mean? Lol. You maybe a victim but it doesnt mean that you are clean and innocent. This and that have their different meanings.

Will it make difference if he will admit his mistakes and say sorry for it? You already judged him and shame him so whats the use? Will it take back all the shame you guys gave him? Like duh?

And FYI. I AM A WELL EDUCATED PERSON. I am not stupid enough to shame someone just for my own satisfaction.

Tyrreal

Talking about shame are we?

I'll just leave this here k thanks bye  /...  /pif   /heh

pewdewpie

Quote from: LaxusJaegerjaques on Jun 12, 2018, 11:13 PM
Aries didn't you abuse your powers in SSRO and SRo?
Giving your whole guild OP donates such as neo valk items?
Just saying.
Don't condemn someone for giving OP items for donates when you did the same.

SSRO and SRo? what gibberish is this? this post was made specifically for Nyro and that corrupted GM, and has got nothing to do with SSRO and SRo (and what the hell is SSRO and SRo anyway? never heard of it before)

Quote from: SethIvaris on Jun 13, 2018, 01:20 AM
See what I mean? Lol. You maybe a victim but it doesnt mean that you are clean and innocent. This and that have their different meanings.

Will it make difference if he will admit his mistakes and say sorry for it? You already judged him and shame him so whats the use? Will it take back all the shame you guys gave him? Like duh?

And FYI. I AM A WELL EDUCATED PERSON. I am not stupid enough to shame someone just for my own satisfaction.

If the GM think we aren't clean and innocent in regards to this matter, prove it to us. This has got nothing to do with being well-educated or not, if you are really a well-educated person, you should know how to correlate things, but it looks like the things you are saying has no correlation at all, and another thing, what makes you think we shame him for our own satisfaction?

Quote from: Tyrreal on Jun 13, 2018, 01:45 AM
Talking about shame are we?

I'll just leave this here k thanks bye  /...  /pif   /heh

What is this? If you'd wanted to make a report on someone's else server, go make a different post. And what with that lousy screenshot that doesn't related to anything we discuss here and it doesn't even proves anything. trying to make yourself looks stupid eh?

SethIvaris

Well, it seems you didnt understand nor get my point so what's the use? Hahaha. Anyway nice talking to you. Godbless your soul.  /no1

Thea Aries

You guys are so smart, it is definitely us on another server.... another good assumption.

Only speak of things which you have proof.

Never played or seen those servers.

If you want to report that server for copying from another server, please make another post.

IT has nothing to do with the corruption that this GM has done.

lesterblade

This server is good. I've been playing it for 2 months and there is no problem for me. Well,  Just play it for fun dude. Not by dominating it by donating a lot of money.  /heh

This is all your fault for wanting more power by spending a lot of cash to become famous.  /heh

phedz0060

i played NyRO long long before. at first i enjoyed it coz if you only do PvM plays this server is good but when u get to compete with others that's where you will find the imbalances in the server. Donation Gears are way too OP and purposely made to be OP to seduce donators to donate more. The server is more of a farm for him to milk some rich players' money for his own.

I also made a review of what this server is really like but the owner reported me to RMS admin that im spreading bad rumors about his server and he keeps on asking newbie and his loyal donators to update their reviews so bad review will get sunk beneath theirs so no server seekers will see it lol.

Before i quit the server the population is still as low as right now and im not even surprise lol.