Zeira / Brenth / Juvia (Atlas ro - Aeva ro)

Started by Wolf_King, Nov 10, 2016, 02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf_King

The owner of Atlas which is also the same owner as AevaRO (Juvia/ Zeira / Brenth) is famous on the server for doing RMT (real money trading) when it is against the Terms and Conditonn. A owner who breaks rules for his own profit.
A admin that does WoE (on their own server) also gives items to his friends and guild mates. He clearly does not care much for his own server, as he leaves for long periods of time without any Maintenances or any new content. Wasting all efforts and time of players in his all previous servers. This is just a warning for any players that might be interested in playing this server, so they do not go in and find this out at a later time.

Some log pics i found -

Kyo-Kusanagi-aka-GuessWho

You could made it shorter. A typical RO Pserver story.
Ragnarok Online Player since the very Beta. I'm still in love with the game.

meaman654

More of this.... May this lead in to a long drama.

DeePee

Welp, this guy, Brenth Samson, made a lot of servers according to a quick Google search...

play-ro.net
ro4life.net
aeva-ro.com
milestone-ro.net
BalikRagna.com
Doomsdayro.com

LukeX

Before anything else, I am [GM] Luke, a co-Admin of AtlasRO.

Juvia - that admin who has a tainted name because of past servers. I know who exactly I am teaming up with and the history of this person. Transactions like this is against my principle and hated Juvia at one point. Why team up with an infamous Admin/Owner you ask? Good Question.

You see, past mistakes leaves a stigma on us, whether in real life, in online communities, in business, in RO-business, etc. You can two, three time your ex-gf in the past and tainted your name. But if you sincerely change for the better after a period of time, is it fair to judge you because of that? No. Past mistakes must not be the basis of who you are as a person in the present. Considering you have the access to that sql, I assume you are an ex-Admin of Juvia. Let's go back to the ex-gf example. If you are the ex-gf that KNEW Juvia (aka. you are the past) then I understand up to where you knew the person. If there is a new gf... (wait this sounds so wrong, pardon me if I will change). Okay, If there is a new "friend" that knows Juvia NOW as well as that person's PAST, wouldn't I be a much more credible person who can criticize Juvia than you?

By saying this, AtlasRO is a totally new server with a totally new Administration Team. Unfortunately, the team has me. I may have been the new guy here, but as long as I'm around I will guarantee that this will not happen again. As a matter of fact, Juvia is handling the server better compared to the previous servers. That alone is a sign that this person isn't the same person that you think of. Also, I have access with the SQL as well, If stuff like this will happen in the future, expect me to post the evidence here myself.

Now, going back to my assumption, if you have access to the SQL, then you are an Admin of Juvia's server in the past as well. It's easy to know if you also benefitted from these trades in the past or not. If you know about this issue way back in the past, why show up now? What is the motivation behind this? The fact is, I don't know you personally. So pardon me as these are just mere accusations (as I do not have evidence, as of now, to support this anyway).

There are veteran players who knows about Juvia's past are entitled not to join the server. I respect their views (although some of them still joined anyway). New players, on the other hand, are being welcomed with all arms. Why would they be threatened? This aint the past no more, we give them a different and much better Administration Staff that is handling the server well the best we can.

Who cares about what I say here, action is better than words. I'll stop this nonsense now as I have a server to take good care of.

Do not forget that fact that Juvia isn't the only Admin of AtlasRO. Til next time. :)

---------------------------

Like our Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/playragna/

Atlas RO is Available in Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlasro.andro

Wolf_King

My only motive to make this thread is to show the history of the person, what he did and is capable of doing. Everyone has a right to know as people often change name in staff to present themselves as new.
Quote from: DeePee on Nov 10, 2016, 06:19 AM
Welp, this guy, Brenth Samson, made a lot of servers according to a quick Google search...

play-ro.net
ro4life.net
aeva-ro.com
milestone-ro.net
BalikRagna.com
Doomsdayro.com

Quote from: LukeX on Nov 10, 2016, 06:30 AM
Before anything else, I am [GM] Luke, a co-Admin of AtlasRO.

Juvia - that admin who has a tainted name because of past servers. I know who exactly I am teaming up with and the history of this person. Transactions like this is against my principle and hated Juvia at one point. Why team up with an infamous Admin/Owner you ask? Good Question.

You see, past mistakes leaves a stigma on us, whether in real life, in online communities, in business, in RO-business, etc. You can two, three time your ex-gf in the past and tainted your name. But if you sincerely change for the better after a period of time, is it fair to judge you because of that? No. Past mistakes must not be the basis of who you are as a person in the present. Considering you have the access to that sql, I assume you are an ex-Admin of Juvia. Let's go back to the ex-gf example. If you are the ex-gf that KNEW Juvia (aka. you are the past) then I understand up to where you knew the person. If there is a new gf... (wait this sounds so wrong, pardon me if I will change). Okay, If there is a new "friend" that knows Juvia NOW as well as that person's PAST, wouldn't I be a much more credible person who can criticize Juvia than you?

By saying this, AtlasRO is a totally new server with a totally new Administration Team. Unfortunately, the team has me. I may have been the new guy here, but as long as I'm around I will guarantee that this will not happen again. As a matter of fact, Juvia is handling the server better compared to the previous servers. That alone is a sign that this person isn't the same person that you think of. Also, I have access with the SQL as well, If stuff like this will happen in the future, expect me to post the evidence here myself.

Now, going back to my assumption, if you have access to the SQL, then you are an Admin of Juvia's server in the past as well. It's easy to know if you also benefitted from these trades in the past or not. If you know about this issue way back in the past, why show up now? What is the motivation behind this? The fact is, I don't know you personally. So pardon me as these are just mere accusations (as I do not have evidence, as of now, to support this anyway).

There are veteran players who knows about Juvia's past are entitled not to join the server. I respect their views (although some of them still joined anyway). New players, on the other hand, are being welcomed with all arms. Why would they be threatened? This aint the past no more, we give them a different and much better Administration Staff that is handling the server well the best we can.

Who cares about what I say here, action is better than words. I'll stop this nonsense now as I have a server to take good care of.

Do not forget that fact that Juvia isn't the only Admin of AtlasRO. Til next time. :)

---------------------------

Like our Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/playragna/

Atlas RO is Available in Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlasro.andro

People do mistakes in past but when its repeated often it's more like a human nature. You will sure defend him as he is your boss and you working under the server also does not want bad reputation for it.
You have access to sql nice more people to monitor but no one can tell you assist him also ? or he will not delete logs when no one is watching.
I had access to sql and took benefit ?
I was not even in staff but a old staff person shared it to me and some of my friends before he went inactive and kicked out without a notice.
It's not just a accusations but something which is true and many know about it what he done for fairy tail guild and the logs give a idea itself.
Yes you have a server to run and I have a server to play so adios amigos.

Nice way to treat a lady for just asking your team work slow :)

rzone27

Firebane

Wut what happened to Rider? He was the one who created Aeva in the first place.

Did he sell the server or something?

Bakorzero

A flower of hope — a bond tying us together
Now grows within our hearts.
Forever unwilting, it gives us the power to go on living

Bakorzero

Literally today.... dunno what that means tho
Dont wanna jump into conclusion or something but...well

Wolf_King

Quote from: Firebane on Nov 10, 2016, 08:46 AM
Wut what happened to Rider? He was the one who created Aeva in the first place.

Did he sell the server or something?

The owner of server aeva is juvia owner of atlas ( known as zeira in aeva) Rider was just a co admin.
Zeira was the main power holder and he use to make changes in server without telling or discuss with rider, so maybe he was disappointed ? But zeira did kicked rider out recently from what i heard from my other friends in server.

Quote from: Bakorzero on Nov 10, 2016, 09:03 AM
Aww man Aeva was great tho..... f*uck /sob
Indeed it was but destroyed by some greed.

Quote from: Bakorzero on Nov 10, 2016, 10:05 AM

Literally today.... dunno what that means tho
Dont wanna jump into conclusion or something but...well
Leaching them which he did often which totally killed the low rate way of server.

Wolf_King

Quote from: Kyo-Kusanagi-aka-GuessWho on Nov 10, 2016, 03:45 AM
You could made it shorter. A typical RO Pserver story.
I could but like they say the more the better  /heh
Also sorry for late reply at your comment.

Bakorzero

Quote from: Wolf_King on Nov 10, 2016, 10:40 AM
The owner of server aeva is juvia owner of atlas ( known as zeira in aeva) Rider was just a co admin.
Zeira was the main power holder and he use to make changes in server without telling or discuss with rider, so maybe he was disappointed ? But zeira did kicked rider out recently from what i heard from my other friends in server.
Indeed it was but destroyed by some greed.
Leaching them which he did often which totally killed the low rate way of server.

Totally wasted my hardwork in that server f***...

Wolf_King

Quote from: Bakorzero on Nov 10, 2016, 01:23 PM
Totally wasted my hardwork in that server f***...
That's why I made this topic as I want all to know this and think well before investing time again.

ServerExploiter

I played on AtlasRO.

There is was an zeny exploit that was going on for 2 weeks since opening day.
The most basic one was Yellow Herbs NPC conversion to Yellow Potion. The zeny profit return rate was about 900%, note this was enable for 2 weeks since the release.
During those 2 weeks Donation items were spiking from a theory of A lot of exploiter buying those donation items quick, to move zeny around.  Since then I haven't seen anyone banned.
How do I know? I know many people that actually did exploit are they banned? Nope.
I'm just ranting because this is the most basic exploit that could have been easily dodged but they forgot about the NPC.

Til this day, no WoE time is announce or BG.