AtlasRO Steals Content

Started by Articulus, Feb 13, 2010, 11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukino

I agree with ShadowSappy XD.

Rules should be made with attention, not just some cast-away thing that's "There, finally finished that tedious thing". Also, rules may be different for some servers, so it's best to write them on your own. However, this topic isn't of much concern. Some RO rules... have to originate from somewhere anyways.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

neodarkcloud

If the topic is of no concern don't grave dig it

Yukino

I said it's not much of concern, not completely no concern at all. Just stating that moderators should make their own rules with care (meaning I did care enough to put this down XD). "Grave dig" it? Je ne comprende pas. But yeah, I noticed there are many servers who copy each other (in terms of designs), and now it's stooped to words. At least they probably changed the server name to their own, or else that would really be a pathetic mistake. Give birth to a server, you got to care for it well (originality is best).
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Articulus

I just don't get why plagiarize. Yuong should have known better than taking someone else's content and calling his own. I'm not saying it wont stop im just saying its childish and you wont get many people this way

Basic Information

Rates: 66/66/33
Boss Cards: 5x
Boss Items: 5x
Castle Essences: 1x
Max Base Level: 99
Max Job Level: 70
Max Stat: 99
Max ASPD: 190
Instant Cast: 150
Quest Rate: 20x
Homunculus Friendly Rate: 10x
[close]
ModernRO Website  ModernRO Forum  ModernRO Hiring

Now with updated NPCs; Card Remover, Rental and etc~ MAJOR CHANGES!