Nyro Ragnarok Server. Biased.

Started by wiechan, May 30, 2018, 06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thea Aries

@dissidiaro,

Firstly you're being a hypocrite, Facebook screenshots are easy to edit. Yet, you send Facebook screenshots as your defense?

Secondly just to clarify to everyone on RMS that does not play NYRO, Jospeh Pancho was never appointed GM in this server. It was never announced to the public nor was it mentioned anywhere.
I am sure Joseph can comment further as all players that have been playing NYRO for the last 3 years religiously has never seen ANYONE appointed as event GM. So therefore you are lying already.

To clarify after GM Aehyn was removed due to the reasons stated above, GM Mency was appointed and removed. Shortly after it was GM Katana Roswell as provided by @dissidiaro.

Joseph Pancho was a hard Donator, he was never appointed GM. The evidence @dissidiaro is providing either proves that he was given GM powers due to the fact that they had an agreement under the table. If not he definitely had the funds to give out items which was evident as he was creating the guild to challenge Thea Aries.

Thirdly, the images provided claiming it is his Guild Storage is false as this is the GMs storage. Taken by the recent Katana therefore evidence is invalid as it could be created knowing the history of GM Yurika it is fair to say he is untrustworthy already. No credibility under his name.

Fourth, giving away stuff to his guildmates is not a crime as he was never officially appointed GM in the server nor was there a forum post. Hence what you're saying @dissidiaro is s***.

Lastly, event GMs cannot create items as they are limited to commands. All low level GMs in any private server will know. This is coming from all event GMs from NYRO they could not even have the power to view players items. Now you are claiming they are able to create items and give out items?

So to conclude you either gave him more powers than the normal event GM unofficially (which is corruption at your end and lying to the loyal NYRO players) or he was never appointed GM and gave out items based off his own donation money, you choose which story you want to go off.

dissidiaro

Firstly: of course they use FB SS, I'll use it on my defense, I'm a developer, not an editor

Secondly: changelog still there:
http://ny-ro.com/board/index.php?/topic/2184-changelog-02282018-maintenance-changes/

GM Aehyn - discord is gone cant take evidence SS anymore, he is making a server and plans to take all my players in nyro, and copy everything in nyro to his new server. I have one SS of that. just wait, ill post it here. ill find it.
https://imgur.com/a/Gf5v9pU
https://imgur.com/a/huBqroU

Yes, joseph pancho is a donor. but his GM account giving away items. What did I need to do? clean his mess, ban his account. coz he breaks a rules.

Thirdly: Katana is her guildmate, he have any SS, katana is my player since 2014 so she reported me everything.

Fourth: Giving away stuff without my permission? and full gear of his guildmates? think about it
https://imgur.com/a/VLsWa5Y

Lastly: How did you know? are you an event GM in nyro? Do you know the gm settings?

jpancho4021

The GM was a secret gm. You want me to choose an event GM so i choise Katana.
I dont know how you see all tgis scren shot as edited. I can provide a video if necessary but i guess this is solid enough how rotten you are and your server you money faced scum.  /heh

https://imgur.com/gallery/rKPNoZw

Thea Aries

If i recall correctly our guild leader was banned for spreading "rumors" that you are Lunafreya with the unkillable build.

You are still corrupted and biased with all the evidence provided.

The previous event GM should speak.

Verminus

QuoteGM Aehyn - discord is gone cant take evidence SS anymore, he is making a server and plans to take all my players in nyro, and copy everything in nyro to his new server. I have one SS of that. just wait, ill post it here. ill find it.
https://imgur.com/a/Gf5v9pU
https://imgur.com/a/huBqroU

Hello Anjo, hows your life now full of problems I see.

I gave you the option to take discord that I created for Nyro server and time limit as well for 12 hours for you to contact me and claim it and sort it out peacefully. what did you do "kicked" out base on merits that I have a server on-going and still finding ideas to make it better but still postpone because of my health condition until its better? I end up deleting the server that i created as the rightful owner of it and that is not wrong for me to do so. how come I can steal your players when those players are my friends that grow tired of your update and they just spend time testing and giving me ideas and pinpoint what can be improved for the better. sorry to say I am not a scripter nor someone who are expert besides experience playing Ragnarok and giving a point of view from the perspective of 3rd parties.

QuoteLastly: How did you know? are you an event GM in Nyro? Do you know the gm settings?
as I recall creating Nyro Donation Coins is restricted as GM Event unless you give a player a far higher level than just being a gm event, correct?

just accept it and improve your server for the better Anjo frankly speaking there is no need to drag yourself down to this low level extend. humans make mistake but the more you repeat the mistake you become the greed type that seeks just money but not a far better community for most Ragnarok Players that enjoy playing the game it's more like hanging them by the end of the rope.

dissidiaro

Solo vs 2 guild. Ill reply tom. I know youre to many. I dont know how rms hold this. Solo vs 2 guild thea plus agony

All of you is new users here. Im from. 2011. And now 2018

Rule breakers!

Ps. Fb charm is from fb fanpage that who like the page with ign. Nyros fb fanpage down. Coz gravity terminate it with unknown reason

Ps: gm aehym is out with new account With this issue. Thats nice. So obvious you just want nyro to down.

pewdewpie

Quote from: dissidiaro on Jun 07, 2018, 06:46 AM
Solo vs 2 guild. Ill reply tom. I know youre to many. I dont know how rms hold this. Solo vs 2 guild thea plus agony

All of you is new users here. Im from. 2011. And now 2018

Rule breakers!

Ps. Fb charm is from fb fanpage that who like the page with ign. Nyros fb fanpage down. Coz gravity terminate it with unknown reason

Ps: gm aehym is out with new account With this issue. Thats nice. So obvious you just want nyro to down.

What on earth does the number of people complaining here got to do with anything? They have provided solid evidences on what has been going around your server, that's the only thing that matter. We have nothing against nyro, but it was the corrupted GM/admin that irk us the most, and revealing it to RO community is of the utmost importance (so that what happened to us wont happen to other players). And dont you think you can ever get away without facing consequences.

SethIvaris

He who is present at a wrongdoing and does not lift a hand to prevent it is as guilty as the wrongdoers.     

- Anonymous

Tyrreal

"Beware of perpetrators in disguise... Some people set fires wherever they go, and have mastered the art of playing the burn victim."
― Steve Maraboli  /hmm /wah /sob

wiechan

Quote from: dissidiaro on Jun 06, 2018, 11:52 PM

To sleepwalker, I don't care to you anymore, you didn't respect GMs, chatting foul words, using my son and daughter photos to impolite me.

Hi anjo, as you asked me for proofs, I have provided everything here. But now, you are saying I'm using ur daughter photos to impolite you, but before this happened, who asked your own family member to do it to me first? Using my photo, pretending its me? I'm offended, so I can't offense you the same way? :)

don't worry, I did not ask you to care about me too because who cares about a low-life beggar like u :S

but hey, lets say If you did nothing wrong, why are you worried about? :)

ps: what do you mean we're outnumbered? Are you gonna call all of your family members that are NOT NYRO PLAYERS to help you to defend you just for bad reviews by giving you a good review like they did at your facebook page? Just to make you the victim? hahaha try again bro.

Everybody here knows your s***. You do it, you face for the s*** you did.

ps : you said my evidence can be edited? but what about yours? did you take a few days time to edit everything and then come here to reply? XD

Quote from: dissidiaro on Jun 07, 2018, 06:46 AM

who said this, do you have proofs of anyone who said that? or you're just making up stories again like how u do all the time?

I mean, how shameless can someone be when a player is saying the truth about something, and you(ANJO) banning him and after that, asking him to move on LOL.
that's why you belond in the hall of shame. anjo.

Thea Aries

@dissidiaro

You're the GM of NYRO, how dare you complain solo vs 2 guild. It is your job to deal with complaints you loser.

This isn't about the guilds, it is about you. You still have nothing to say with the proof that is provided.

We already know it is true. We as players saw this with our own eyes, the sudden change and suddenly being invincible.

Why don't you come clean like a real man instead of hiding behind your corruption/mistakes? You chicken s***? Or are you a compulsive loser/liar?

The date of account has nothing to do with it, just because you have an account from 2011 doesn't mean anything? Nor does having an account in 2018.

We are here to shed some light on the corruption that YOU have done to NYRO.

FACT: We are not here to take down NYRO, we love NYRO more than you, we understand your own server more than you.

All you did for last year is create new items to make yourself some money, and imbalance the server more (due to the fact you don't play). Only as Lunafreya for WOE with a custom item (cheating) does not count, you imbecile.

There is nothing wrong with NYRO if there is nothing wrong with YOU.

With the provided evidence in this post, YOU are the issue. YOU are the one creating items. YOU are the one wanting to beat us.

Custom coding items, damage, skills for WOE just for what?

So if NYRO FB fan page is down, show me the event on forum to get the charm.

FYI, it is an old charm. SO tell me how a relatively NEW player received it? If not 10 of them? :D

Now the only guy that was helping you, decides not to help you anymore.

You have backstabbed all the loyal NYRO players due to greed, but i guess you're too stupid to realise.

jpancho4021

More SS for Anjo Tabios  /heh
Rip NYRO
You cant get away from this Anjo.
If i were you, just apologize to everyone. Be a man for once.

Kaia

I'm old very old ny-ro player just read some things here and looking now some pepoples reporting GM Yurika is nice for peoples right but he never be fairy GM for players and GM Aehyn is always furious i never see him calm my account banned for some insult messages allright no problem for me 7 times i reported someone for same insult messages i sent screenshots in facebook nothing happen posted in forums for show all players and show everyone GM team is unfair they delete my post and banned my forum account too

Royr

NyRO Another Hall of Fame server.

wiechan

Quote from: dissidiaro on Jun 06, 2018, 11:52 PM
A Facebook screenshot is easy to edit, any in-game proof?

PS: More proofs will send soon, just wait.

Where's the evidence that all of these are fake @dissidiaro?
where u been, it's 2 days past..  editing?
we'll wait until you're done editing

afterall u dont need to edit, you're already a fake yourself. and yeah i said it once, you belong here. in the hall of shame after all of your wrong doings.

move on - anjo 2k18