New, and Posting a warning for the RO communities.

Started by Sala, Jan 30, 2009, 10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sala

Hey there, I've been a long time RMS user, and never ones really had enough reason to go as far as posting something as I am about to post. In my years of RO'ing I've never experienced so much 'drama' from one person to the point 23 other servers have them IP banned for the same thing.

I have posted this on eA, and Browedit, and hopeing now to 'spread the warning' here on RMS.

Alright it has come to my attention that several servers have  IP banned, or have had players leave due to outright-server jerks. People who hold grudges against others and follow those players to hurt other servers.

Well We have one currently on our server, and I have gotten PM's in our forums, warnings in game, and messages from other admins telling me how bad this kid is, and if he isn't banned he'll just cause drama.

Drama is of course inevitable, but this kid is pretty bad. He commonly goes by the name of "Zeel" or "Zeelxx" having a photobucket account named http://s349.photobucket.com/albums/q386/ZeelXXX "ZeelXXX" He's pretty bad as you can see in his own screenshots he harasses people sexually without stopping.

I have screenshots from our server while I was in @hide. He continues even after being asked to stop. Currently he is IP banned from our server, so because of that he is flooding our forums with sexism, racism, and just all-out rudeness toward players.

I'm nnot doing this out of 'revenge' Nor 'cause we don't get along' I'm posting this cause this isn't the only server he has been banned from cause of this.

This Zeel person has been banned from the server where I am a GM. She is known to player herself off as a male and is a very evil person and is racist, sexist and very violent and insulting. I am not kidding. He was banned from our server and our forum and was just banned from the one he-she wnet to after we kicked her/him out of our community...

My reply:
QuoteWe have him/her IP banned in game as of right now and I have gotten several warnings about this person from other servers. I don't intend to let them stay an active member and I do know that they have had sevseral bad reputations from other servers. I've kept a close eye on him/her and as of right now they are IP banned from their actions.

I appreciate your concern, and I shall keep it in mind ^^~

Their reply:
QuoteOk, I have to keep a constant eye out for her on the forum I GM/Mod for because Zeel will keep changing IDs and trying to use proxies thinking that no one will notice until it is to late.

Their current information is this:

IP used: 99.232.218.16
Name: Zeel, Zeelxx, ZeelWiz
Favorite characters: High Wizard, or Wizard type classes, as well as LK's.
Common registering e-mail: [email protected]

So, If you get this player, PLEASE don't let him hurt your server. I'm passing along this information, and I hope others see this and are warned. It's not good, and this player tries to intentionally hurt a server. If this post is in the wrong section, move it, Just don't delete it. Warn me, ban me if you need to, but leave this information up for future warnings.

Borf gave me the suggestion of posting a warning on RMS and eA, so hopefully this is taken seriously. I would hate to have to see another server have to deal with this player. Maybe he'll be added to a RO Black-list or something.

For screenshots I'd be glad to provide proof on this user.

--There's so many more where this came from it's not even funny.
Dreamer RO
Solstice RO
Flux RO

Quote[02:20] <null> asl ?!!
[03:02] <Nagi> 13/F/Jamaica
[03:03] *** Nagi is now known as Riotblade

Shinn

what a retard, must be some lonely and ugly child with a drunk mother or something  :-\

cause after all the drama, I still slain em.

Need a site done? contact me.

Quote from: Shinn on Jan 30, 2009, 10:55 PM
what a retard, must be some lonely and ugly child with a drunk mother or something  :-\
agreed XD

anyway, thanks for the heads up

Descent

Typical retarded griefer with no life and obviously nothing better to do.

I have the IP and e-mail saved, thanks for the heads up, and +1 to your first post.

/no1

Cielte

I wonder if we can get this kid to post here... /gg

Anyone wanna try?

But, now that I look at it, I do remember some char going by the name "Zeel" on Affinity / Allure. o.o
Hmm...

Sala

I can certainly try to get him to post, Not hard. The e-mail he uses to register is also his active MSN address. :P The kid lives in Canada and is not a retard as he's playing himself off to be. But he/she is extremely arrogant and enjoys trying to hurt good servers.

I just hope they get what they deserve ^_^~ And thank you kindly for your support. The more who knows to avoid him, the better off their server will be <3~
Dreamer RO
Solstice RO
Flux RO

Descent

Oooh, Toronto, Ontario?

40 minutes away. Innnnnnterestinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng. /hmm

Pow

Original post has been edited with reasoning in the 'last edited by box'.

I have kept the original posts 'code' and saved it on my HDD for further reference if disagreements do arise.

-Pow
Divided we stand, together we fall.
There isn't any god that can save us all
So don't pray on your knees, just beg on your hands
There is no belief in this promised land

Sala

Ah Sorry about that, I'm used to the whole [img] coding on forums. Duely noted for future reference. I just knew I needed screenshots for this sort of 'report' so I tried what I could for evidence. Whats funny is the kid has his own evidence saved to his photobucket. xD The first 3-4 are his own screenshots. xD

And I thank all of you for your support ^^~
Dreamer RO
Solstice RO
Flux RO

Scars

Xeighter

Maybe this user lives in Quebec, Montreal. I'd sure pay him/her a visit.

In any case, I find this whole affair just slightly exaggerated.

Sala

I've tried to keep it as real as possible. Many dislike him/her and they have no intention of stopping. As of right now, I am simply trying to get word across to as many as possible that this player is intentionally trying to hurt RO servers. Either by drama, racist comments, sexist comments, or just being an all-out jerk to as many as possible.
Dreamer RO
Solstice RO
Flux RO

Littlechan

why there are people like that? o.o?

the world has rotten to it's root, I guess o.o

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Irrelevant

I'm all in for keeping server owners informer, but shouldn't Zeel's sensible information be concealed? Drama is a plague on private servers, that's a given, I just don't think it's enough to go on a crusade where you completely expose a person's information to the public.

Quotewhy there are people like that? o.o?

the world has rotten to it's root, I guess o.o

Internet/RO happenings are inane, if you ask me. Besides, this kid surely doesn't vouch for the whole humanity so I'm pretty sure the world isn't rotten.

Sala

Perhaps, but all he has done to other people in driving them insane with his rudeness, chasing good players away, insulting people to the point they either leave or get fired, including good GM's. If he hadn't set himself up to this point I would have never have had reason to post it. But he had set himself up from so many complaining on him.

IP's can always be changed.
E-mails can change too. Not everyone uses just one for their whole life. I'm sure he has a few, this just seems to be his main one.
Character names: it's to identify or point out warning signs.

all the information there can all be altered. Not like I posted his/her names in real life, phone number, and social. Not to be rude in reply myself, but all that is here is basic identification for online activities.

If I really 'hated' the person I'd get his mac addresses and post those, soemthing that can't be changed. So I've thought through what all is posted and nothing life altering, except maybe being IP banned from RMS, eA, and other bigger websites. Who knows, the kid may even pick up a new hobby--golf I hear will be picking up soon as spring arrives.
Dreamer RO
Solstice RO
Flux RO