GM Cookie admits to DDoS other servers

Started by policero101, Jul 18, 2013, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boreas

Quote from: Cawliflower on Jul 21, 2013, 09:03 PM
qt, because they are a DDoS mitigation host they would've caught that kind of traffic and handled it then. I clearly said they checked logs of my outbound activity and it is far from DDoS related activity. You're too thirsty.

Why you even react to these postings is beyond me as you kept stating that you are innocent.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Boreas on Jul 21, 2013, 09:06 PM
Why you even react to these postings is beyond me as you kept stating that you are innocent.
I'm just responding. Your reactions have been hostile, not mine. I know it's all not true, so I'm enjoying this to the fullest.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Boreas

Justin, why come here then? You can have your banner in your signature without posting all the time. Oo

Angra_Mainyu

after Ancient and the gank fight with Cookie, now Boreas vs Cookie?

Interesting Humans. I just wonder why do you seek conflict..

Boreas

Quote from: jTynne on Jul 21, 2013, 09:15 PM
For the lulz to be honest. I'm cackling IRL at the threats of legal action being taken against Robbie. There's just too much priceless comedic stuff in here to simply ignore.

We all know that this legal action stuff is not real, I hope nobody takes this seriously. Haha

Quote from: Angra_Mainyu on Jul 21, 2013, 09:14 PM
after Ancient and the gank fight with Cookie, now Boreas vs Cookie?

Interesting Humans. I just wonder why do you seek conflict..

If you had read my postings above then you would see that it's not me vs Cookie. I even agree with him to a certain extent, but he wants to drag the attention to our little fight of course. Considering what has been said in this topic I don't blame him for that.

Cawliflower

I don't have anything against you Boreas. /??

I'm just me.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Boreas

Quote from: Cawliflower on Jul 21, 2013, 09:22 PM
I don't have anything against you Boreas. /??

I'm just me.

We are both retards, people just don't see the complicated relationship we got.

Angra_Mainyu

Quote from: Boreas on Jul 21, 2013, 09:23 PM
.... people just don't see the complicated relationship we got.

must be nice relationship you both got there..

Triper

Ok, I will try to say what is happening and what is behind all this and what the f*ck is happening for not being able to share stuff.

I just can't release them. Everybody is like f*** scared of Cookie because he has all them on their hands.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" - It's the truth and is what he's doing. If those users don't want to share them, I will follow their wishes until they want to drop the bomb into a new topic.
Here are two examples of what they start, right away, to say me.

Yes, I was wrong when I PM'd Daletos[tbh, I don't even know dates anymore after seeing the s*** I've again], aka Cookie's Spy, since I've been dealing with this for like 5h daily, since it started, after dinner non-stop and almost doing nothing more aside that before going to bed and mixed a ton s*** of stuff but someone had warned me before that and it seems true based on the chat I got from Cookie right away.

Note - This is all you need to know.

Even Cookie tried to manipulate me to get the info about those people with "puppy love" words. Here is one example.

Cyber Bullying his ex-boyfriend is totally legal.

I know the truth, yC knows the same since I share all with her but I won't share the evidences that I've since DivRO ex-players/player know that is him at the video and said so enough times here. If you don't believe, too bad. It's the word of a mod from RMS+RO Players vs a HoS user+his Gang. Judge it yourself.

The main guy that confirmed me that the person at the video is him doesn't want to share nothing related to this to prevent stuff against him.

The other 2 are in the palm of the hand of Cookie and won't share s*** that would destroy everything that Cookie said/deny/etc.

The things that many don't even know[sharing only what I can and protecting users the max as I can]:

Reality is also the other guy on the phone at the video with Cookie and also part of the staff of EO-RO[Admin?I think it's that]
yC is checking the full topic to see what can be done.

Btw, I forgot to say that they don't use their hosts to DDoS, don't go for that way, it's by a VPN.

PS - I hope Cookie already paid the webdesign of EO-RO since I found that s*** on the other topic. Did EO-RO already generated enough money for it or making another lie to get more stuff free? I hope so!

Have fun, topic locked. Gonna clean the s*** done while I was posting this.

Note from yC:

I'll just leave this here, just to avoid giving a re-focus on the topic.

Regarding the Divinity RO and EO-RO listings, I'll have to clarify the speculation around the delisting.
I do not want anyone to think there will be action taken against listing(s) due to discussion in the forum
or in this Hall of Shame section.  This case is no exception.

I can only say that the two listings are caught breaking our Terms of Services and the action
taken is simply a normal way of handling the case.  It is a case I have been following since May.
The forum user data is somewhat more valuable than this heated debate if you ask me.