GM Cookie admits to DDoS other servers

Started by policero101, Jul 18, 2013, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cawliflower

Thank you for moving the thread to the HoS. Can we lock it now? Nothing really important is being posted.

Quote from: SuperSecretName on Jul 21, 2013, 12:16 AM
if the video was staged they could stage the picture youre asking for too, you know that. only reason you would say this is if youre sure they couldnt get the picture, and the only reason you could be sure of that is if youre the one in the video.

dont need csi for that. it isnt proof, but something to think about, so i wanted to mention.
wat

Quote from: Herpderp on Jul 21, 2013, 12:37 AM
Reminder that repeated lying and deception is a sign of antisocial personality disorder.  /no1
lol. Obsession with an individual is also a disorder. Check yourself in babycakes.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Herpderp

Not obsessed, just amused.   /heh

A sociopath also usually doesn't care that he is a sociopath. A criteria that fits you just fine.  /ok
It's a relief to know that you've apparently never had a decent education, who knows what you might do to my fellow human beings in a high-brow job.  /wah

As for his "minions": Congrats on trying to defend a criminal and sociopath. Your mother must be so proud of you.

Daletos

Quote from: Herpderp on Jul 21, 2013, 01:21 AM
Not obsessed, just amused.   /heh

A sociopath also usually doesn't care that he is a sociopath. A criteria that fits you just fine.  /ok
It's a relief to know that you've apparently never had a decent education, who knows what you might do to my fellow human beings in a high-brow job.  /wah

As for his "minions": Congrats on trying to defend a criminal and sociopath. Your mother must be so proud of you.

Criminal? Where the proof? A video proves nothing. Honestly you sound so pathetic its a joke. You contribute nothing to the topic, and give boring snarky commentary that sadly is counted as a post. Call the e-police on this one they really care, oh wait they're too busy dealing with all the other trash on the internet. If you are going to call him a criminal learn to use the word properly, and in some cases anyone here that owns a server could be deemed a "criminal". If you are going post, add something constructive or useful, I myself and I'm sure any of the readers enjoying this don't need half assed attempts in this topic.

And secondly, please don't ever call me a "minion of Cookie". I have standards. My interest in this topic is from being involved with both sides of this drama as a player.  I haven't aligned myself with Cookie nor do I even care about someone abysmal like him. If anything my goal in this topic is to mediate and add to the discussion of what really happened. And it clearly it seems 95% of the posters have chosen Ancient/policero/CSI's sob story without even looking at the holes on their side. I haven't chosen a side, I'm just filling in the blanks for Cookie's since Ancient's seems to have an army of fanboys (yourself, Rayeth and so on) defending him. Rather than jumping to conclusions based on previous cases you need to look at the facts of the case instead of relying on "feelings".

Also keep in mind the more you post (if it isn't providing any evidence) is only helping Cookie get more views and players. If you want to help in slowing him down, do not post pointless posts since it only makes this topic grow and get more attention for him by bumping it. And as I stated earlier, this topic is pointless because even if it is in the HoS it still helps him thrive and grow off it. The smart thing to do is get 100% proof so there no "what ifs" so the topic can be like 1-3 pages long and be locked and actually prove something. Not this hot mess. But now we both have helped him out so good job Herp for bumping it and helping him out by adding nothing to the topic aside from his troll helper team posting. 

PS. My mother is proud of me <3

TLDR: We fed the troll.

Edit: Over 3K views, we've all helped him out with more advertising. Good job everyone. And if he loses 10 people because of this topic, he gains 20, pointless.

note

The last post from Delatos, is very amusing, and has Cookie all over it.

Inochi

im just laughing @ all of you bc you guys are taking RO too seriously.

<3

Yamia

Quote from: Inochi on Jul 21, 2013, 02:51 AM

pretty much this.

Daletos

Quote from: jTynne on Jul 21, 2013, 03:11 AM
Eh, Daletos was a player I banned from my own server. I can attest he's not Robbie, and given my own history with having to deal with Daletos, he's a pretty level-headed individual. He means what he writes.

I do want to reiterate, however, Robbie's player counts actually did increase from my observing throughout the past two days. :( Daletos' point, as much as I hate to agree with the likes of him, is pretty much spot-on.

Without taking sides, this post really did nothing but bring more attention to Robbie/his servers. Prior to this thread I'd never even heard of anything besides Divinity, so he at least gained traffic from me as I looked over his sites/forums. *shrug*

At the end of the day though, this thread opened my eyes on how ridiculous things are still permitted to be here on RMS. I'm surprised this was allowed to go on for as long as it did.

With that, I bid this topic adieu!

I never thought someone would think of me as an alt of Cookie, my lord the people in this topic have gotten shallow. And thank you for being fair at least. Thats one thing you never lacked was being spot on with details and being attentive. And I took offense to "the likes of him". I was upset with my ban because you blamed me when m4ze was the one responsible and tried to pin the whole thing on me. I never had any intention to damage the sever, I just wanted a more popular WoE scene. #blastfromthepast

Side note, I've brought up a legit point note. There STILL is no evidence of Cookie DDOSing. Show me something that 100% proves he did it. Until one of you drops logs or some form of evidence I won't believe it since anyone could be lying. Even Cookie. I'm simply being logical here. This is the internet after all. And I'm currently waiting in game for "note" to show himself unless he is "Quote" or notifying the GM team. Lets see who is "real" here.

Edit My history if anyone is interested http://forum.ratemyserver.net/rant-and-rave/casualro-shady-stuff-going-on/
You might as well get more hits too Justin while you are at it. Yeah me and Cookie really get along after he kept calling me out in my own topic with "proof" and so on. Anyways its in the past. And as of this time "note" as not shown himself and is probably "Quote" or alerting the GM team to ban me. How fun.

So where you at "note"? Waiting on my sinx, because I never played Evolve/am Cookie's alt. Probably calling Ancient to IP ban me. Sigh, #desperation

Quote from: Inochi on Jul 21, 2013, 02:51 AM

This. I learned that from my own drama. No one cares, the only function of RMS is provide entertainment. The other is getting free advertisement and hits for whoever is being talked about.

krosserdog

So every drama that involves Cookie go like this?

Cookie is being accused of something > Cookie is denying the charge > The truth comes up and Cookie is "guilty" > Thread moves to HoS > And then we just call it a day?

I'm pretty sure putting people on HoS not going to change much especially Cookie considering he has so many now.

potatopie

http://www.whois.com/whois/sanctityro.com
http://www.whois.com/whois/eo-ro.com
http://www.whois.com/whois/divinityro.com

Damn, eo-ro and divnityRO has proxy. Oh wait, someone forgot to proxy sanctityRO. Phone number and everything!

Colin =/= Robert, but I have a feeling who this really is. (Friend of Cookie  /lv)

Edit: Colin = Cookie

p.s. Public information (at the time).

EDIT: I've taken a look at RMS's ToS and there pretty much nothing that can be done. I recommend closing this thread and let us handle reporting issues.

Daletos

Quote from: potatopie on Jul 21, 2013, 04:59 AM

Damn, eo-ro and divnityRO has proxy. Oh wait, someone forgot to proxy sanctityRO. Phone number and everything!

Colin =/= Robert, but I have a feeling who this really is. (Friend of Cookie  /lv)

p.s. Public information (at the time).

EDIT: I've taken a look at RMS's ToS and there pretty much nothing that can be done. I recommend closing this thread and let us handle reporting issues.

+1 to you. I think we all deserve a "WE'RE ALL SO f*** STUPID". Simple as that someone confirmed it, nice find. But like I have been saying, regardless if this leaked will anyone care? sRO is peaking and getting bigger each day so its hard to say. Although the topic should be locked and moved since it STILL has not proven its title point. Owning another server still does not prove the DDOS which we are still awaiting upon. If someone can't prove it then there's nothing to talk about since hes already in the HoS.

Boreas

Clute is pretty close to Houston as well.

==Hidden personal e-mail as requested== = C* Robert G*

[edit by Triper: personal e-mail was requested to be removed and isn't really necessary for this]

potatopie

Another one for your amusement:

==hidden url==
Extra info related to the url that was here - yes, Cookie is from Texas

[Edit by Triper: personal e-mail was requested to be removed, so gonna hide that]

potatopie

Quote+1 to you. I think we all deserve a "WE'RE ALL SO f*** STUPID". Simple as that someone confirmed it, nice find. But like I have been saying, regardless if this leaked will anyone care? sRO is peaking and getting bigger each day so its hard to say. Although the topic should be locked and moved since it STILL has not proven its title point. Owning another server still does not prove the DDOS which we are still awaiting upon. If someone can't prove it then there's nothing to talk about since hes already in the HoS.

Yes, the thread is pointless and RMS can't do anything about it.

But saying "I DDoS a server" in video is like saying "Bomb" in an airport. It deserves to be legally checked out. So far we proved that it is Cookie in the video (Enough denying please; Teamspeak + old players confirm your picture + voice). Even without proving the identity, we can simply escalate the video with the youtube uploader to finally put an end to this. Its already too late to remove the video as Google loves to cache and log everything.

p.s. Sorry for double posting.

EDIT: For those who are wondering, I'm extremely against blackhat tactics and especially DDoS.

EDIT2: It seems that Colin = Cookie judging by this thread:

http://forum.ratemyserver.net/hall-of-shame/skinnyboycolinfunsized/

Kiyoshiro

Quote from: potatopie on Jul 21, 2013, 04:59 AM

Isn't Sanctity hosted on the same server as Divinity/Eo-RO until Yata actually finds a separate host?

But anyway, goddamn, look at all this e-stalking. It's all so hilarious in a disturbing way...

I'm not sure how to interpret all of this. You stalkers must either really love Cookie, or are just over-obsessed with trying to attack him with whatever s*** you've got. I don't want to repeat what 10 other people said, but the sad part is no one else will care, and this will only likely increase the population on all 3 servers. This thread failed on so many levels, to the point where it's not even entertaining anymore.

Actually, why is this thread in HoS? Nothing significant was proven. This is just worthless attacks that was counter-productive, if anything, and e-stalking that has gone far too long. I'm actually quite disappointed :/ because this thread could have been handled much, much better.

Kensei

Quote from: krosserdog on Jul 21, 2013, 04:40 AM
Cookie is being accused of something > Cookie is denying the charge > The truth comes up and Cookie is "guilty" > Thread moves to HoS > And then we just call it a day?

Always, right?

What does being put into HoS do again? All I can see is that you can have a fancy badge on your signature that others can't get. And hey, you can show them to people to tell them in the face how special you badge owner are.