GM Cookie admits to DDoS other servers

Started by policero101, Jul 18, 2013, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pebbl

It is also funny how every thread regarding cawliflower/cookie or w/e his nickname currently is tends to grow "big".

Cawliflower, you know you're not really helping the situation, yeah?

AncientB

The facebook conversation has been removed, by Triper.

Might as well delist EvolveRO from RMS.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Pebbl on Jul 19, 2013, 06:44 PM
It is also funny how every thread regarding cawliflower/cookie or w/e his nickname currently is tends to grow "big".

Cawliflower, you know you're not really helping the situation, yeah?
I'm just responding.

To be honest, I don't care what my name looks like on RMS. I'm finding hilarity in the fact of how try-hard Ancient is. /gg

umad Ancient? Because it's not true so it's delisted. And the info isn't even correct. Yes, do us a favor and delist that horrible server.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

qt3.14

Cookie your'e not wrong the burden of proof does lies on the accuser but your'e still full of s***.
Everyone here can see that you are the person in the video. No, no one can prove that it is you but everyone knows it is.
On another note you really are an odd person I feel pity for the people that you consider your friends.

Cawliflower

Quote from: qt3.14 on Jul 19, 2013, 06:50 PM
Cookie your'e not wrong the burden of proof does lies on the accuser but your'e still full of s***.
Everyone here can see that you are the person in the video. No, no one can prove that it is you but everyone knows it is.
On another note you really are an odd person I feel pity for the people that you consider your friends.
Thank you for your opinion on me. I appreciate it.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

Meta

Quote from: AncientB on Jul 19, 2013, 06:52 PM
Why is Yata not responding?

From the shoutbox:
Quote@  Yata   :   (19 July 2013 - 06:30 PM)I don't get involved in drama. It does not involve me either. I am also busy with Beta preparations.

Saiku

AncientB

I want the facebook conversation to be shown to the people, they do not deserve to be lied to and or deceived.

Cawliflower

Quote from: AncientB on Jul 19, 2013, 06:56 PM
I want the facebook conversation to be shown to the people, they do not deserve to be lied to and or deceived.
Ancient, move on bro. You put up a str0nk fight, but it just wasn't str0nk enough. I commend you though. You managed to fabricate a lot of this... it's truly impressive.

Herpderp

"==editing the pic to preserver the anonymousity of that person, will be soon here again!==" - Triper

Can you people even read? Lol.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Herpderp on Jul 19, 2013, 06:59 PM
"==editing the pic to preserver the anonymousity of that person, will be soon here again!==" - Triper

No.

Sunde

Quote from: Herpderp on Jul 19, 2013, 06:59 PM

It's like we're refreshing every page every second. Lol.

Pebbl

here you go:

This picture was edited by me (with my uber paint skills) to hide facts of (supposedly real) individuals

EDIT:

AFAIK locations shown on facebook are similar to IP traces? Correct me if I am wrong

Herpderp