GM Cookie admits to DDoS other servers

Started by policero101, Jul 18, 2013, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humpy

I'm trying to cover Cookie's tracks? Please. I just wanted to share my GIF with everyone. =(

AncientB

Here you folks go, decide for yourselves. I personally think all of servers Robert/Cookie is affiliated with should be delis-ted.

The direct link of the image: http://i.imgur.com/NUvSwaO.jpg

I am done with this topic.

Edit: Direct link to the image: http://i.imgur.com/NUvSwaO.jpg

[edit by Triper: image re-uploaded and identity preserved where is needed!!]

Boreas

Meta

A spurned lover blowing the lid on a conspiracy. A story as old as time itself.

Cawliflower

yC can check my IP. I'm not in that city.

/gg

Edit: In fact, I'm far far away.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

Boreas

Quote from: Cawliflower on Jul 19, 2013, 06:32 PM

/gg

Are we done with this crap now? There are a bazillion ways to appear anywhere in the world. Please comment on that Facebook conversation instead of making up stories.

Meta

Cawliflower

Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

Herpderp

This just in: IPs are totally accurate in showing peoples location! /no1

Boreas

AncientB

/gg

Edit: In fact, I'm far far away.

Are you chemically imbalanced? Your ex clearly stated your name in full, that you wished to have remove from here, come on dude, you are making yourself look like a complete fool right now, seriously.

Should you have accepted the truth from the beginning, this could have ended up differently, and your new mid-rate would have most likely thrived.

Meta

Quote from: Cawliflower on Jul 19, 2013, 06:34 PM
My IP has been consistently the same. Ask yC. :)

If any of this were true, it would mark you as the sort of person who has an alibi ready far in advance. A virtual host or even an EC2 instance to run web connections through is easy insurance. If it were true.

Cawliflower

Quote from: AncientB on Jul 19, 2013, 06:36 PM
Are you chemically imbalanced? Your ex clearly stated your name in full, that you wished to have remove from here, come on dude, you are making yourself look like a complete fool right now, seriously.

Should you have accepted the truth from the beginning, this could have ended up differently, and your new mid-rate would have most likely thrived.

I don't know about the Facebook conversation. However, I'm curious to see a video of myself opening eo-RO with someone whom isn't even on eo as an Admin. LOL.

Ancient, you're the trying to stalk me. ;)

Again, can we have proof of a picture of me with my name in it? Thanks. I do recall you saying there's another video.

Boreas

Quote from: Cawliflower on Jul 19, 2013, 06:37 PM
I don't know about the Facebook conversation. However, I'm curious to see a video of myself opening eo-RO with someone whom isn't even on eo as an Admin. LOL.

Ancient, you're the trying to stalk me. ;)

Again, can we have proof of a picture of me with my name in it? Thanks. I do recall you saying there's another video.

Post a picture of you then. So far we have seen quite some evidence that you are involved in very fishy things. You either come up with something new or you get out off this topic.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Boreas on Jul 19, 2013, 06:39 PM
Post a picture of you then. So far we have seen quite some evidence that you are involved in very fishy things. You either come up with something new or you get out off this topic.
I don't have to. I don't have to prove anything. The pressure is on the OP. Nothing you have posted links to me, and the location of my IP address is a city within Texas that isn't Houston nor near Houston.