GM Cookie admits to DDoS other servers

Started by policero101, Jul 18, 2013, 03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cawliflower

Quote from: Boreas on Jul 19, 2013, 03:50 AM
I would like to add another question, how did you and Yata get together? "Hey Cookie, can I copy your low-rate server and make a mid-rate out of it?"
He asked me to help him code. I agreed as long as I was paid. I've known him for awhile from *athena.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

AncientB

I cannot blame people for thinking that I am affiliated with policero101, even though I truly am not, and don't even know who she/he is.

I would go ahead and post the Facebook conversation/screenshots, however I do not want to reveal the identity of the person who personal messaged it, without consent.

By all means, hopefully he comes forward on his own terms.

-----

Robert, my man, you need a reality check, this grudge you've been holding is not helping anyone. I don't want any drama, for the past few months, you've been constantly attacking/ranting/accusing EvolveRO. And I've always ignored you, for a specific reason.

As for proof/evidence of the abnormal graphs during the times you DDoS'd us, I wish I could get my hands on them, but we've switched hosts quite a few times, and I no longer have access to the visualization of the old graphs, unfortunately.

policero101

Quote from: Daletos on Jul 19, 2013, 03:18 AM
Yes we agree Cookie does not equal Yata AS OF YET. So in other words you ATTACKED Sanctity on the assumption of this video and caused damage to them. If Cookie is not Yata then you purposely tried to sabotage Sanctity, and from the looks of it did it without confirming. And you are dam right everyone wanted a fresh start, we are tired of dealing with this s***. But there is always someone like you who has to constantly ruin it for everyone, thank you. And please get your head out of your donkey. What does Evolve being DDOS'd have to do with Sanctity? Nothing. EVERYONE is leaving Evolve due to its poor staff, corruption and spying on players. What server prospered from this supposed DDOS? Like I have STATED whether Evolve was DDOS'd or not doesn't even matter since it has nothing to do with why the players have decided to quit and move. Your attempt is only "ETHICAL" if Cookie=Yata. If it doesn't you just generated a bunch of drama to another server for no reason at all. And what bullying? Cookie's issues on RMS have not been about "bullying" players, if there is bullying going on its between these two children (Cookie and Ancient and they don't need any help at making each other look pathetic).
I attacked SanctityRO, because even if he was Yata or not. He is still part of their staff and his actions does reflect on sRO.
Once it was it was made public that Cookie was removed I wrote this

Quote from: policero101 on Jul 19, 2013, 02:42 AM
I am simply providing stronger evidence, strong enough to delist his servers, i.e. DivinityRO and EO.
I did not mention SanctityRO.  Once more, please read.
Simply, because there is indeed no strong evidence that he is Yata or not. 

And again you keep pushing for delisting of his servers and how he needs to be punished for his actions. No one does this unless they have a motive or grudge/reason. You have something to gain from this and Ancient's involvement only makes you look more suspicious. There still is the fact of how the video went "viral" which seems to be through social media. And Ancient just confirmed he has contact with the person that filmed this. Cookie lives in Texas as I stated, and Ancient in Canada. So how is it that Ancient knows the person who filmed this? Something is still missing here and not being revealed 100%. And please go back to Law class as your example was poor and all wrong. First the police need to have a probable cause which usually is a confirmation or trial run from a reliable source to confirm the situation (usually another sub-unit or someone/group that is "considered" reliable). They cannot just go to a judge and get a search warrant whenever they feel like it, everyone has rights.

Stop relating me to Ancient, we are not related. We both find his actions to be troublesome, but that is it.
I was merely stating that there are times when people's privacy are violated. The existence of a search warrant proves this. I am not strictly following every protocol, because I am not a cop. At this point, I am not sure if you can read or understand. All I did was explain my reasoning. I am not posting a video of how he spends his time with his family etc. I am posting a video of him admitting that he is behaving unethical.

Lastly please stop saying you posted this for your "friends" to not be bullied. That probably up there for one of the worst lies I have ever seen on RMS. Its obvious you have a hate for Cookie and did this for your own enjoyment/revenge whatever, you are no saint. Many of us have a hate for Cookie to degree, but this one is getting out of line and I doubt you are just some "bystander" who found it on the sRO forums. There is more than meets the eye here. And I am no defender of Cookie, we do not get along lol. Check my older posts if you want. I simply say it as it is and what I see. There is two sides to every story, presenting the other and I've been active on both servers so I know all about what both of them have been up to.
You are merely speculating things. There is no need to repeat this. I already said, If needed I will reveal myself. If yC himself pm me, I can provide him evidence of my intentions and have him testify instead.  So drop this matter, it doesn't contribute to anything anymore.

Even if he is "not related to sRO anymore".
He is still the admin of EO and DivinityRO.

Quote from: Cawliflower on Jul 19, 2013, 02:53 AM
Where's your evidence that I DDoS'd you? You've yet to show it or even proof you've been DDoS'd lolz

A recorded confession can be considered as proof. See page 1 of this thread.

Cawliflower

Ancient, you've held grudges too. Your GM acknowledged, in another thread, purposely copying me to piss me off. Lol. You're no saint.

Honestly, I don't DDoS. That's silly.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

Boreas

Quote from: Cawliflower on Jul 19, 2013, 03:54 AM
He asked me to help him code. I agreed as long as I was paid. I've known him for awhile from *athena.

And you are not bothered by the fact that he is launching a better version of DivinityRO based on your concept? Please compare thier features list to yours, then whole @preferences idea is so copied from eo-ro or the public GM logs. Why would you help someone with that.

Is it really thatw eird that we think you are the owner of that server? Seriously.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Boreas on Jul 19, 2013, 03:57 AM
And you are not bothered by the fact that he is launching a better version of DivinityRO based on your concept? Please compare thier features list to yours, then whole @preferences idea is so copied from eo-ro or the public GM logs. Why would you help someone with that.

Is it really thatw eird that we think you are the owner of that server? Seriously.
Hey, I screwed up with Divinity. If I was going to get paid for a project to help continue to pay Divinity's bills (as donations aren't much anymore), I was down.

Boreas

Quote from: Cawliflower on Jul 19, 2013, 03:58 AM
Hey, I screwed up with Divinity. If I was going to get paid for a project to help continue to pay Divinity's bills (as donations aren't much anymore), I was down.

Or you use this server to relaunch your "failed" mid-server. Thank you for stating what I was about to say. I am done here.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Boreas on Jul 19, 2013, 03:59 AM
Or you use this server to relaunch your failed mid-server. Thank you for stating what I was about to say. I am done here.
I'm not launching anything. Yes, I'd like to see a MR succeed. I don't want to be in charge of it and would rather develop on the side completely with no internal pull or control.

Boreas

In response to all the other things which have been said in this topic: we all need a life, seriously. This is only a game and nothing of value is lost, except for our precious time.

With that being said, laters.

AncientB

Quote from: Boreas on Jul 19, 2013, 04:06 AM
In response to all the other things which have been said in this topic: we all need a life, seriously. This is only a game and nothing of value is lost, except for our precious time.

With that being said, laters.

I couldn't disagree.

Be well.

Cawliflower

Agreed. I think this is the only thing we can all agree on.

Peace.

potatopie

Triper

Quote from: policero101 on Jul 18, 2013, 11:43 PM
I am not Ancient(...)I doubt Ancient and I share the same IP.
He is saying the truth, ips don't match, yC checked them.

Quote from: Lassander on Jul 19, 2013, 01:01 AM
Regardless of my own personal opinions, time was you couldn't post videos or recordings of someone here without their consent. I think everyone has their own opinion of cookie at this point and continuing to post this stuff isn't helping anything.

Really out of this the main thing I pull is the wish that RMS hadn't become such a sensationalized rag that doesn't respect peoples privacy.
The problem here is that, if this is true, this is something seriously bad. In such cases, I think that people should known the truth. RMS isn't a court but shouldn't truth be shared to prevent future damage?

I can guarantee that if this ends being false, anything that can damage Cookie will be removed[and we already removed his real name around here since it isn't what matters at this topic[unless there is some evidence where it's some most to have evidence, it won't be shared or let be posted here]] and we will let[or try to] everybody know who made this[if possible].

Yes, I'm not taking any side at this current moment.

Boreas

Just lock this already and don't keep it open for your personal entertainment Triper.

Angra_Mainyu

This case is going nowhere.
No one can said in video that it was Cookie but the reporter. Yet again, Cookie insist that it wasn't him,

Agreed with Boreas to lock this thread.  /pif