Illusive RO and xdream ro

Started by ragnazorg, Jan 15, 2010, 08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ragnazorg

Well this report is about 2 servers.

1. Illusive RO

heh.. someone sent me a private message here showing this site http://www.illusivero.com/ (thank you! you know who you are XD) I noticed they copied my buttons..

/sob

heh they recolored the lite client button XD but its obvious.

2. Xdream RO

advertising @ IntenseRO...

what's wrong with them? err... [/img]

orix1357

Wow! That's a nice catch! xD
Has played in: aeRO, heRO, OracleRO, ReboundRO, AriaRO, IntenseRO, VastRO, LuminaRO, AerialRO, NyuubiRO and PumpkinRO.

Kore

Obviously, they are jelous on your server.

Khaine

people need to learn that advertisement on other servers won't make players join your server...in face its more likely that a lot of people will leave your server instead.
Quote from: Serenity on Apr 09, 2010, 04:17 AM
I'm just trying to get laid.
Quote from: HiddenIts time for kickin donkey or chewing bubble gum. And i'm all outta bubble gum.

Zone

I'll make a separate post for this.

Lucian

Quote from: Khaine on Jan 15, 2010, 02:13 PM
people need to learn that advertisement on other servers won't make players join your server...in face its more likely that a lot of people will leave your server instead.
Thank you for posting this.

Final

Quote from: Cronox on Jan 16, 2010, 03:35 PM
Quote from: Khaine on Jan 15, 2010, 02:13 PM
Thank you for posting this.
Thank you, Cronox, for posting a completely irrelevant post about something that is well known to all.

Ah, fun times on RMS~ http://www.paste-it.net/private/u6c168b/   (Added more~)
-- Signature too big again.  You were notified previously on the same issue.

- So? Stop b****.

Raou

Your complaint against Illusive RO is stupid.  Compared to the copyright infringement of running a private RO server, stealing someone's buttons is nothing.  Be realistic.

Tom~

If they can't even create a pair of buttons, I doubt they can properly run a server.

And Raou, this section was made for things like this. Think a little bit. You are browsing Ratemyserver.net forums. A community made to talk about Private RO servers.

Gravity doesn't care anymore.

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

Benfi

That illusivero copied way more than those two buttons if I look at it xD
They also started doing advertising on other server. Been seeing ads of them on the talonro forums now as well /dum