Fail Server - Cluster RO

Started by †ensa_Zange†su, Mar 14, 2011, 05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

†ensa_Zange†su

So this is what i found out about the GMs when i tried out Cluster RO.

GMs here don't give a s*** about the server. All they want to do is @item equips and unfairly beat the normal players who work their donkey off for their equips. I find it really pointless to play this server and don't feel that other players should waste their time on it like i have.

1) I was in pvp when i encounter a few of these GMs on their normal chars. I knew there was something wrong with them from the way they played itself. 1 GM who was playing on a sinx was able to grimtooth me without going into hide. The next thing i see is that very sinx MOVING when IN HIDE. Thats when i realized something was really wrong here.
I couldnt prove the difference between the hiding and cloak by a maya p card or sunlight, so i used wpe to try and frap it. (wpe differentiates hide and cloak. Hidden chars have a silence emoticon over their head and cloaked chars appear to be cursed)

Here is the SS of the sinx in pvp and moving while in hide. -

2) Then i try using @whogm to find out which GM it is. But the commands disabled. So i try @who. And There !! I see TWO GMs who kept killing players in pvp with their illegit equips and probably edited stats too.

Heres the SS -

3) When i confront him, he tried to give me s*** reasons as to why he did it..What he says is that since their population is low, they were trying to make pvp more active by engaging themselves into pvp with their illegit equips and stats.. I really LoL'ed at this reason...

4) When i called him, he uses @jumpto on me and warps exactly on my cell. I know it doesnt prove a lot since he could have just @warped or backslided into me.. BUT the important thing to note here is that when i tried using @who again, IT WAS DISABLED. The only reason this happened is because i told the GM how i found out about this scam..
You can verify the time stamp on the above image and compare it with the time stamp of the first image. You will notice, that within 10 mins the command was disabled from normal players.
Since you need admin level  access to server files to disable commands, this also proves that the Rogue GM was not a sub-GM or something like that, but it was the ADMIN himself.

5) In case all of the above proof was less than convincing, this next SS shows that the ADMIN, no matter how corrupt he is, is atleast true to his word. LoL again..
In the third and fourth SS, he tried to console me by saying that he would reset the pvp ladder for my benefit, and he actually did it, when i told him to..

DeePee

Then why join a server like this where you just know things will screw up?

Lucian

Most people like servers where GMs don't care, sadly, the most this will do is get more players to join this server because of the corrupt administrator.

MeowyMeow

I think you're pretty 'fail' for wanting to join a 'fail' server.

Quit blaming the team; when you had a choice to join or not.

Xarale

Excellent report.  Screenshots clearly show evidence of foul play, and the reason they give for it is simply laughable.  The fact they quickly removed the @who command shows that they're likely to do it again too.

Moving this to Hall of Shame.

Usagimimi

clrox

Ow Dude nice try of making server bad impression bt failed to explain it full :)
1. @who is disabled from more then 2 weeks ! Because many players was not wanted them self to get detect by all.
2. The pics having timing 15/03/2011 so no @who command was here this time !
3. Taking pics like this is just simple grf trick can done by offline server within 1 hour as my grf isnt encrypted
4. Abt pic one this can b seen like silence if player is on hide ! did u take equips pic same time to show ur maya purple card?
5. I agree with final pic cuz u just tried target the most killer player to get fellow feeling from players who cant kill this guys.
6. Seems there r 15 near online i cant see any fellow ingame without u guys! Didnt u hav time to make same chara like CLRO?

huh failed to demean server noob Developer ! only no availability of @who is enough to explain ur noobness ! rolf haha

if any doubt on this login any ingame and ask players abt @who disabled when i dnt think i need more explanation to this noob !
Posted on: Mar 14, 2011, 08:30 pm
hmmm i don't agree with those pics

1st of all u r hacker using hacks so its tuff to believe u coz u can see people in hide.
2nd none of pics show that that sinx was waking on hide
3rd in none chat it was written like those are gm's
4th @who command was inactive in server since 2 - 3 weeks no one can use it how come u ?
5th those pics can be edited in photo shop as u r our rival (bad friend)
6th you are not sure of that characters equips then how come @item equips ? or godly equips (NO Proof)
7th if u dislike this server, then no 1 is forcing u to play , leave & join some other server which u likes.
8th even players in cluster-ro recruits people to join it. So u cant say for recruit those are gm's

†ensa_Zange†su

Quote from: DeePee on Mar 14, 2011, 06:13 PM
Then why join a server like this where you just know things will screw up?

Quote from: MeowyMeow on Mar 14, 2011, 09:06 PM
I think you're pretty 'fail' for wanting to join a 'fail' server.

Quit blaming the team; when you had a choice to join or not.

@ DeePee and MeowyMeow
Its not like they advertise the screwed up stuff on their home page or something man. I had no idea what i was getting into.

Guys, i dont blame anyone on account of me joining this server. The sole reason i created this topic was to enlighten the other players who have already joined here or are planning to join this server about the things that actually go on in inside.

Quote from: clrox on Mar 15, 2011, 05:16 AM

Ow Dude nice try of making server bad impression bt failed to explain it full :)
1. @who is disabled from more then 2 weeks ! Because many players was not wanted them self to get detect by all.
2. The pics having timing 15/03/2011 so no @who command was here this time !
3. Taking pics like this is just simple grf trick can done by offline server within 1 hour as my grf isnt encrypted
4. Abt pic one this can b seen like silence if player is on hide ! did u take equips pic same time to show ur maya purple card?
5. I agree with final pic cuz u just tried target the most killer player to get fellow feeling from players who cant kill this guys.
6. Seems there r 15 near online i cant see any fellow ingame without u guys! Didnt u hav time to make same chara like CLRO?

huh failed to demean server noob Developer ! only no availability of @who is enough to explain ur noobness ! rolf haha

if any doubt on this login any ingame and ask players abt @who disabled when i dnt think i need more explanation to this noob !
Posted on: Mar 14, 2011, 08:30 pm
hmmm i don't agree with those pics

1st of all u r hacker using hacks so its tuff to believe u coz u can see people in hide.
2nd none of pics show that that sinx was waking on hide
3rd in none chat it was written like those are gm's
4th @who command was inactive in server since 2 - 3 weeks no one can use it how come u ?
5th those pics can be edited in photo shop as u r our rival (bad friend)
6th you are not sure of that characters equips then how come @item equips ? or godly equips (NO Proof)
7th if u dislike this server, then no 1 is forcing u to play , leave & join some other server which u likes.
8th even players in cluster-ro recruits people to join it. So u cant say for recruit those are gm's

@who is disabled? LoL. Explain my 2nd SS. How did i get the player list on my screen?
Why do i need to show my maya p card? the drop rate is 10%. Every noob on the server has it.
You have no way to defend yourself whatsoever. Saying crap like "grf tricks" isnt going to get you anywhere, unless you can PROVE it like i have.

PS. You've already ip banned me from your forums and deleted my posts when i posted there about this RMS topic.
I know bad reviews hurt, especially when they are truthful.
Why would you do that if you aren't guilty?

Hide

I think This server Should go in Hall of Shame ......... I dont think this is any grf trick or some thing the thing is he has the correct proff and the corrupt admins has nuthing to say except saying tht it is an grf trick ..... 

clrox

Dude if u would take that WPE pic with ur maya so it would prove its @hide orelse it doest prove anything except u used wpe to find sinx lol!
And abt second pic i argued there is no @who frm 2 to 3 weeks lol how u can do this haha so keeep ur sharp mind with u a** h***

Zarsheiy

Quote from: clrox on Mar 15, 2011, 07:19 AM
Dude if u would take that WPE pic with ur maya so it would prove its @hide orelse it doest prove anything except u used wpe to find sinx lol!
And abt second pic i argued there is no @who frm 2 to 3 weeks lol how u can do this haha so keeep ur sharp mind with u a** h***

Yes, because your foul mouth and bad attitude are going to encourage people to believe your side of the story--much less want to join your server.

Xarale

@Hide - I already did move this to the Hall of Shame. ;)

@clrox - Watch your tone. You're not giving off a good impression with an attitude like that, which really isn't going to help anyone believe your side of the story.

†ensa_Zange†su

Thanks Xarale.

I feel i've already made my point here and i don't think this admin is capable of posting up anything sensible in his defense except a bunch of insults and tantrums.

So.. I really wouldn't mind if u closed this thread..

I didn't start this topic to pursue a flame war against this guy. My only objective was to spread awareness to existing as well as new players about what to expect if they join this server, which i seem to have accomplished already..

@clrox -

Good Luck with your server dude..I really feel sorry for all the existing players there who are still unaware of what you and your GM team are upto..

PeaCe !!

Lucian

Quote from: clrox on Mar 15, 2011, 07:19 AM
And abt second pic i argued there is no @who frm 2 to 3 weeks lol how u can do this haha so keeep ur sharp mind
Made me lmao.

Good job Tensa. Mission accomplished with getting the word out of this guy.

Usagimimi

The admin, if it's really the admin, made me rofl xD

Did he even understand the proof before posting? There's nothing to dispute. Repent and hope your server doesn't die in <2 weeks, assuming you don't shut it down in shame or something.

Yukino

Lol, wow.

Clrox, if you want to prove that @who has been disabled, then post a screenshot with the usage of @who (it'll say it's unknown) by a player during that time frame, but I doubt you could do such a thing since you didn't post one single screenshot proof to back up your side. An easy slip up from the staff team can lead to reports like these ><. It's really up to you if you decide to change for the better or be burdened by this and close the server. Either way, †ensa_Zange†su has proven his side, and you can't prove anything of what you said at the moment. We need evidence.

Interesting report XD.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

sourab

Very Very IMPORTANT NOTE

Guys i am unknown from what all things have happened in cluster ro
but here i am who bought this server yesterday & hence i ll handle this server
i need one chance to handle this server & recover its name

as i bought this server our admin has changed so please let me have one chance to handle it

i guarantee u i will make this server non corrupted & a successful server

Guys please help me for my aim
it would be like a birthday present for me from u guys :P :)

Chemical Crush

Quote from: sourab on Mar 18, 2011, 06:34 PM
Very Very IMPORTANT NOTE

Guys i am unknown from what all things have happened in cluster ro
but here i am who bought this server yesterday & hence i ll handle this server
i need one chance to handle this server & recover its name

as i bought this server our admin has changed so please let me have one chance to handle it

i guarantee u i will make this server non corrupted & a successful server

Guys please help me for my aim
it would be like a birthday present for me from u guys :P :)

Yes because its not like there's 20 better servers out there, too many servers not enough interested players.

Just my two cents.  What Ican see from the 'previous admin' he is dumb.  In this situation I would just leave the server and find a better place to spend my free time.

Ganondorf

This thread made me laugh.  If that is truly the Admin who replied earlier, not only does he bastardize the English language, but he clearly needs some anger management too.

Generally once a server's name has been tainted with such a degree of corruption as this thread proves, there is really no way to repair its reputation.  There are just too many servers out there for anyone to care honestly, people will just move onto the next new fad with a clean slate.

Just let it die.

Kensei

The admin needs to grow some balls.

Obviously GM shouldn't blame players for cheating, go upgrade your gameguard brah so ur server will be cheat free Q_Q. Then again, can see hiding people = cheat? LOLOLOL u forgot BoS and Maya Purple card, Mr. Pro Admin.

Photoshop? Please give "better" things to say, you can't even prove that the SS is Photoshop'd. Just because it reveals your stupidity doesn't mean it's edited or what.

Now kid, get the fk out, your a shame for Ragnarok.

Warock

I feel like once the reputation of the server goes down its very hard to reclaim the players back it need lot of efforts second By disagreeing to the claims 1st admins has clearly indicated he is very stubborn and is not ready accept his mistakes. If he comes up with any other server also it would fail because of this attitude
My guild has joined the event to become world champions in the ragnarok world have you? Click here know more