Fail Server - Cluster RO

Started by †ensa_Zange†su, Mar 14, 2011, 05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yukino

Lol, wow.

Clrox, if you want to prove that @who has been disabled, then post a screenshot with the usage of @who (it'll say it's unknown) by a player during that time frame, but I doubt you could do such a thing since you didn't post one single screenshot proof to back up your side. An easy slip up from the staff team can lead to reports like these ><. It's really up to you if you decide to change for the better or be burdened by this and close the server. Either way, †ensa_Zange†su has proven his side, and you can't prove anything of what you said at the moment. We need evidence.

Interesting report XD.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

sourab

Very Very IMPORTANT NOTE

Guys i am unknown from what all things have happened in cluster ro
but here i am who bought this server yesterday & hence i ll handle this server
i need one chance to handle this server & recover its name

as i bought this server our admin has changed so please let me have one chance to handle it

i guarantee u i will make this server non corrupted & a successful server

Guys please help me for my aim
it would be like a birthday present for me from u guys :P :)

Chemical Crush

Quote from: sourab on Mar 18, 2011, 06:34 PM
Very Very IMPORTANT NOTE

Guys i am unknown from what all things have happened in cluster ro
but here i am who bought this server yesterday & hence i ll handle this server
i need one chance to handle this server & recover its name

as i bought this server our admin has changed so please let me have one chance to handle it

i guarantee u i will make this server non corrupted & a successful server

Guys please help me for my aim
it would be like a birthday present for me from u guys :P :)

Yes because its not like there's 20 better servers out there, too many servers not enough interested players.

Just my two cents.  What Ican see from the 'previous admin' he is dumb.  In this situation I would just leave the server and find a better place to spend my free time.

Ganondorf

This thread made me laugh.  If that is truly the Admin who replied earlier, not only does he bastardize the English language, but he clearly needs some anger management too.

Generally once a server's name has been tainted with such a degree of corruption as this thread proves, there is really no way to repair its reputation.  There are just too many servers out there for anyone to care honestly, people will just move onto the next new fad with a clean slate.

Just let it die.

Kensei

The admin needs to grow some balls.

Obviously GM shouldn't blame players for cheating, go upgrade your gameguard brah so ur server will be cheat free Q_Q. Then again, can see hiding people = cheat? LOLOLOL u forgot BoS and Maya Purple card, Mr. Pro Admin.

Photoshop? Please give "better" things to say, you can't even prove that the SS is Photoshop'd. Just because it reveals your stupidity doesn't mean it's edited or what.

Now kid, get the fk out, your a shame for Ragnarok.

Warock

I feel like once the reputation of the server goes down its very hard to reclaim the players back it need lot of efforts second By disagreeing to the claims 1st admins has clearly indicated he is very stubborn and is not ready accept his mistakes. If he comes up with any other server also it would fail because of this attitude
My guild has joined the event to become world champions in the ragnarok world have you? Click here know more