EvonyRO Attempt @ Stealing Content

Started by GorthexTiger, Dec 13, 2009, 05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeePee

With a server name like that, what can you expect. I mean...Evony...

Loki

Everyone should just name their server PlanktonRO...

Can't we all just turn into plankton as well?
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Johnsu

Quote from: Lil Angel on Dec 13, 2009, 07:34 PM
Yes, demon5644, if you are truly a business owner, remind me never to do business with you. Your spelling and punctuation are atrocious. Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with the subject at hand but I could not resist  ;)

Please, keep the immaturity to a minimum please. You yourself forgot to add a period at the end, so shush. Anyhow, on topic, this guy deserves HOS. Hope he gets it.

Hot like Mexico.

BluSnow

Quote from: Johnsu on Dec 14, 2009, 02:40 PM
Quote from: Lil Angel on Dec 13, 2009, 07:34 PM
Yes, demon5644, if you are truly a business owner, remind me never to do business with you. Your spelling and punctuation are atrocious. Sorry, I know this has nothing to do with the subject at hand but I could not resist  ;)

Please, keep the immaturity to a minimum please. You yourself forgot to add a period at the end, so shush. Anyhow, on topic, this guy deserves HOS. Hope he gets it.
Did you just bash someone for not using a period at the end of a sentence. Thats got to be the lamest thing to hit someone with.

Edit:I forgot to add a period

GorthexTiger

Quote from: demon5644 on Dec 13, 2009, 07:28 PM
+ thats kinda messed up zone and shows that you know a great deal of photoshop are you part of the chosenro staff or supporters?.

Funny, that's got to be the funniest s*** I've seen all morning.

I have chat logs of Zone explicitly telling me he would refuse take a position at my server, let alone ANYWEHRE. Zone just started liking RO again, who am I to f*** with that and try to convert him to staff?

No.

Oh and your going to pull the Photoshop card? How sweet.

Well, if you'd like, you can go ahead and try to critique our evidence, or you can offer some of your own.

Oh, I forgot...YOU DON'T HAVE ANY YOU RETARDED COW. (<-- For the lulz)

None the less, if you REALLY think you have any type of evidence that can either debunk what we have provided, go for it. Most of my entire staff got to witness this and thought it was f*** hilarious when my edited picture landed on your forums. Not my fault your tapping my bandwidth out of MY Photobucket account.

Maybe you should, I dunno, save the image, and then make a Photobucket account yourself? After all, it's free.

Then this entire spheal, where you copied EVERYTHING, and then proceeded to do Find -> Replace, might've gotten caught elsewhere, oh let's say the eA boards?

Because guess what? Your rules look very STRANGELY to theirs!!

http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?act=boardrules

But, then again...so do mine since you copied them from me.

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

I at least got PERMISSION and ASKED to "borrow" eA's rules.

So now you've copied MY s***, and, by association, copied eA's rules.

Can you NOT think for yourself?

@BlueSnow:

Word, forgetting a period is retarded, and no reason to insult someone over it.

@Johnsu:

Your on my grammatical "watch" list. Prepare to clarify and quantify everything you EVER say here on RMS.
Read about the "Great Dramas" Part 1, Part 2, & Part 3

Zone

I'd just like to put it out there, I do have Photoshop, but the only thing I use it for is taking stuff and giving them transparent backgrounds.
Otherwise, I suck balls at photoshop.
Secondly, I use mspaint more frequently than I do photoshop.
Thirdly, as Gorthextiger stated, he said the next person he would be hiring would be me, and I told him I'm not interested in being staff on ChosenRO, or any other server. My assistance that I give them is out of generosity and good will.

I also explained to him why I never want to be a GM again.
When I get involved in server staff, I dedicate myself to it, and I lose all free time I have.
Why? Because I look at it as an actual job, not something to do when I think "oh, well I'm bored, so I'mma go log in and be a staff member."

And lastly, in the picture I posted, all I edited was the firefox tabs to remove the titles of some connections I was looking at because they showed full IP addresses. But hey, I don't have to explain myself anyways. I'm not the one in question, and what I do on my computer is none of your business. On top of that, I used mspaint to do the editing.

tracer

Quote from: Final on Nov 29, 2009, 04:58 AM
Skills aren't exactly needed to run a server however they are good to run an excellent server.
Close your eyes and smash your keyboard. You're doing just fine.
Quote from: Final on Dec 12, 2009, 10:45 PM
@tracer Damn so badass!!
Yeah!
Quote from: tracer on Dec 14, 2009, 05:48 PM
Mission Accomplished!
Someone's got to say it.
Quote from: Ironic on Dec 14, 2009, 05:48 PM
Temjin - Seems like anything that comes out of your mouth is a swing at somebody here.
4444 Quotes.

Xarale

Alright, after having a long read of this, I can cleary say this fail thief has earned his place on the GM Hall of Shame.

Oh, and let's drop the "UR SPELLING/GRAMMAR SUX" crap please?  It's just RMS, correct grammar is not a requirement to post here.

Thanks,

Lil Angel

If I want to comment on someones atrocious spelling/grammar, I will. Do you think you are going to stop me? I think not.

Final

Quote from: Lil Angel on Dec 14, 2009, 07:37 PM
If I want to comment on someones atrocious spelling/grammar, I will. Do you think you are going to stop me? I think not.
Hm...I think after this comment someone will XD

Ah, fun times on RMS~ http://www.paste-it.net/private/u6c168b/   (Added more~)
-- Signature too big again.  You were notified previously on the same issue.

- So? Stop b****.

Lil Angel

Woohoo...let's see if I really care...oh wait, I don't.

BluSnow

If you really think anyone cares about grammer and if anyone here cares about what you think about grammer then you need to go elsewhere or just deal with it

Lil Angel

Do you really think that anyone in their right mind really cares about half the posts here????

Final

Quote from: Lil Angel on Dec 14, 2009, 09:58 PM
Do you really think that anyone in their right mind really cares about half the posts here????
Well if you don't, why don't you leave?  If it doesnt matter then why stay?  Hm?

O shi- Typo.  Can you help me find it?

Ah, fun times on RMS~ http://www.paste-it.net/private/u6c168b/   (Added more~)
-- Signature too big again.  You were notified previously on the same issue.

- So? Stop b****.

Zone

On to new news.
I'm getting married in half a year.
My lovely girlfriend, Jill, and I have been together for going on 19 years...I don't know why I've taken this long to propose to her.
Perhaps it's the fact that she doesn't have ears...o.o