Evolve RO Staff: Showing their true colors

Started by Daletos, Aug 03, 2013, 05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daletos

Quote from: Quote on Aug 04, 2013, 06:13 AM
I'm here because Triper mentioned the topic to me. You say "EvolveRO Staff", but you seem to forget about some aspects of the latest events. I am no longer a Staff member, and neither is Misa. We check forums due to curiosity, to see how will things turn out. We've been IP banned from them due to me having been the one to expose the corruption. Again about the IPs, I'm Twilight and me and Misa live together. And that's known by anyone who cared to ask.

And about the WTFJH banning events, now that there's nothing to preserve, a small update. Upon uncovering the issues with the guild, I told Ancient I wanted to resign. He then asked me not to, that it would be better to just ban the whole guild. I said it would be a bad idea, but he said that the server would be fine. In the end only the people related to the threads were banned (even guild members from WTFJH have messaged me on private saying that banning the whole guild would've been better, btw).

Believe what you want, but known that I've never been corrupt and despise unlawful actions. Which is why this time I'm responsible for an attack to the remaining of the server staff.

First off, I'll admit you got balls. I wasn't expecting you to post, you always surprise me :D. And regarding your position its hard to say, others speculated it was just a facade and you were active in the background. As players we really do not know. I only directed this to the staff bluntly as again I do not know who is in on it, and who is not. I didn't direct it at anyone aside from the Ancient, who is confirmed to be involved. Fair enough with WTFJH, regardless of who made the decision it was still poor. I may dislike your attitude and how you treated players with a passion, but I never actually suspected you of being the corrupt one. The same goes for Misa, she was the only staff member I could tolerate prior to all the previous events. You two seemed the most level headed and my instincts as well as player responses even said it wouldn't be you guys back even when we didn't know who the first corrupt (Paradise) GM was.

Despite our differences, thank you for responding and being sincere. I'll give credit when necessary and when its deserved.

Uhhh, I really don't even want to waste my time with Herpderp, like an endless game with him. ITT I R rly mad clearly, brb busy pouring gasoline all over my head because I'm too hot headed. Sorry, but pulling the "you mad bro" is the poorest argument you can do and actually makes you look less creditable.  But I guess I have to, but with less effort this time. Sad this topic just can't be locked and HoS'd, instead I have to argue with someone over something thats not related to the topic and utterly pointless, sigh.....

Too lazy to quote not worth the time:

1. I just went in game and counted, there is roughly 20 actives. 2-3 days ago it had around 80-110 online depending on the time. Currently about 60ish are vends I just counted, meaning the vend amount probably did not increase or decrease and is stable. Thus the population is around 30-50 I'd say. Less now after this event too. Thats still decent, look at Pure as an example, everyone said it was dead when they all went to Evolve, still up and kicking. The staff their made an effort at least.

2. Mistaken? If anyone is informed about this its me lol. My point was assuming that if Ancient didn't sell himself out and worked with his staff in the last few days and prior to the Kendrick thing they would have at least maybe had a chance at rebounding and keeping some players. Obviously at this point they are not going to rebound due to this event and the others in the last few days. Ancient even said that hes not giving up (sadly was right out of his donkey though).

3. Then why are you either arguing with me? If you agree just stop posting and let Triper lock this mess and move on. If you weren't involved with the main guilds, I don't know how your perspective/knowledge of what happened is better than mine. I only responded to you because you were wrong at first saying the corruption "was the cherry on top". When Paradise/Archie was caught the drama already spiraled out of control and people began predicting Evolve's demise.

4. New people are pretty rare here. RO isn't a game thats growing, its dying. Most people that know about RMS and post here usually have tons of alts and either hide behind them or proxy. Half of the time people don't post here or enter a server's discussion unless they are somehow involved or are related. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and accept you as someone new then and apologize, but under these circumstances I am not being irrational at the very least.

5. Again you still have not really offered anything new to the topic aside from making it longer than necessary. Regardless if Kendrick is banned or not isn't the issue here, the point is HE HAS MVP CARDS/STAFF IS CORRUPT. I only posted excess detail and related content to justify it, you may be right that he wasn't banned. But who cares? Whether he is or not doesn't change anything. And what I've posted is concrete proof, Ancient himself cannot deny this one or pull a Cookie and deny for 20 pages. This is 100% proof, and what I posted from the shoutbox is true/a reference mainly in regards to what Ancient shouted.

I'm not mad at you Herpderp, I'm annoyed. If you agree hes corrupt, then just stop posting and let it be done with. Triper can lock this and let it be. Unless someone has something new to add, no one is interested in our opinions. Countering me and arguing with you is pointless and not even worth reading for anyone. So please for the rest of RMS just stop replying to me and give it a rest. I'll make amends with you and move on, if you want a chat take it to PMs.

Triper

Quote from: Daletos on Aug 04, 2013, 04:37 AM
I challenge yC to expose who you are, if you got nothing to hide and are not alt, there should be no problem then :)
Herpderp is not Rayeth. yC just checked ips.

Daletos

Quote from: Triper on Aug 04, 2013, 09:50 AM
Herpderp is not Rayeth. yC just checked ips.

Any others alt or actually a new person? Regardless if I am wrong or not changes nothing, his posts still were not necessary and added nothing but flames. This topic was done at the OP, Ancient is corrupt and his previous staff members have confirmed it. Lock it and HoS it please Triper. Ancient you can enjoy your spot right beside Cookie, you're no different. Both are trash plaguing this community and players alike.

Boreas

Nvm, I saw the other pictures. What a shame, really.

Triper

Quote from: Daletos on Aug 05, 2013, 02:49 AM
Any others alt or actually a new person? Regardless if I am wrong or not changes nothing, his posts still were not necessary and added nothing but flames. This topic was done at the OP, Ancient is corrupt and his previous staff members have confirmed it. Lock it and HoS it please Triper. Ancient you can enjoy your spot right beside Cookie, you're no different. Both are trash plaguing this community and players alike.
That's his first account according IPs.

Since nothing new appeared after a while, I guess this can be closed and add him to HoS. I will post everything that I've access to people see that this is 100% true.

Ancient is added to HoS, reason - selling items for real money[near $600 [this was found because the guy who bought the items though that Quote = Ancient and showed him the paypal logs]][remember to say thx to Quote for revealing this]:

tl;dr of the topic[Open the spoiler and check the pics]:
Spoiler

That sinx is this one on this 2 pics posted at this topic according Quote[yes, there is more gear then the ones being showed in that log pic]:

And this confirms it:
[close]