Evolve RO Staff: Showing their true colors

Started by Daletos, Aug 03, 2013, 05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daletos

So recently Evolve RO has lost many players due to the poor administration, corrupt staff, and overall quality and relations with players to staff. So recently I decided to check in and I find all of this on the shoutbox as well as in the screenshot topic. And I find the following:

This is disgusting and horrifying. Its true the server has been on a downward spiral, but the amount of players it currently has is decent and it is possible to rebound. Its not dead yet. However our "amazing" admin Ancient apparently decided the server is no longer profitable and and back-stabbed all the remaining players. Did you even think about the players left on your server? The ones that were defending you? Nope. Some people still wanted to play there and still had hope it would grow in the future. Instead, you decide to ruin that just to make a quick buck. Like any other player I took a chance and trusted you at first when I joined Evolve, I didn't believe all the trash/drama with Cookie and so on. But as time went on the seed was planted and I began to doubt, and now you've fully confirmed your true colors and motives. Hopefully at least the remaining players can see this and open their eyes now. And what happened to "I'm going to stand by the server no matter what, and the people that left are just server hoppers." etc.? All lies to us, as players we trusted you and you took advantage of that. I was hoping to at least maybe WoE on the side but this is unexcused and the last straw with you for everyone. If there ever is a next time (I hope not) learn to professionally manager your server and higher competent staff that know what they are doing by thinking before they act.

Pathetic. Everything can be found on Evolve RO's forums. They didn't even try to cover it up probably because they don't care anymore and just want to get as much $$money$$ as possible.

Zigizo

Was it just that one guy, or are there more of those around?

potatopie

QuotePathetic. Everything can be found on Evolve RO's forums. They didn't even try to cover it up probably because they don't care anymore and just want to get as much $$money$$ as possible.

Sounds like Cookie.

Ever wonder why divinity players dropped by half their peak. And how eo when from 200 peak to 11 / dead?

Its cause he is nurturing sanctityro.com

Oh wait off topic. For ancient's case. I would've done the same thing after player drop / rants about evolveRO.

Edit: But why do you care Daletos? Aren't you in sanctityro? Aren't you the one saying "Who cares about sanctityRO, it has a good population, just let it be." after the threats towards Cookie?

So let evolveRO be.

Daletos

Quote from: potatopie on Aug 03, 2013, 05:31 PM
Sounds like Cookie.

Ever wonder why divinity players dropped by half their peak. And how eo when from 200 peak to 11 / dead?

Its cause he is nurturing sanctityro.com
EO never peaked at 200, it had maybe 120 actives at most not counting vends. And yes we know hes running Sanctity, it was pretty obvious from the start we just needed 100% proof. Which we got in that topic, an assumption means anything is possible was all I was stating in that topic.

Oh wait off topic. For ancient's case. I would've done the same thing after player drop / rants about evolveRO.

Wow that really is pathetic. Scum like yourself still defending and trying to justify what he did. There WERE still players there but I guess they don't matter. Even Pure RO at least stuck by its players and it has way less than Evolve.

Edit: But why do you care Daletos? Aren't you in sanctityro? Aren't you the one saying "Who cares about sanctityRO, it has a good population, just let it be." after the threats towards Cookie?

So let evolveRO be.

Why do I care? Because I was a player there and was hoping to go back for WoE. And I don't know, the players obviously don't deserve to know and that isn't the purpose of this forums at all? And I only said let Sanctity be because at FIRST we all did not know for 100% that it was Cookie's server. To prove things you need this thing called proof, otherwise anything is possible. After it was proved it belonged to Cookie I wanted nothing to do with it and I don't play on it. I never said Cookie was anybetter than Ancient. I know hes corrupt, I don't need any of you to tell me that its common sense for any RMS reader. My stance and motive in the other topic had nothing to do with defending Cookie. If you could read between the lines, my actual target was Evolve's RO staff. Cookie was just a tool for me to use to help confirm my assumptions, but please try again :)

potatopie

QuoteEO never peaked at 200

I was there, Daletos. We peaked at 200 then thats when s*** flipped.

QuoteWhy do I care? Because I was a player there and was hoping to go back for WoE. And I don't know, the players obviously don't deserve to know and that isn't the purpose of this forums at all?

Hmm. Sounds JUST like eoRO. The only problem is, when WoE released. It was f*** up. No one was there supervising the first WoE. No one tested s***. People on eoRO are complaining in the shout box.

You'd be surprise who is feeding me information.

Daletos

Quote from: potatopie on Aug 03, 2013, 06:03 PM
I was there, Daletos. We peaked at 200 then thats when s*** flipped.

Hmm. Sounds JUST like eoRO. The only problem is, when WoE released. It was f*** up. No one was there supervising the first WoE. No one tested s***. People on eoRO are complaining in the shout box.

You'd be surprise who is feeding me information.

Yes as was I. My point was we maybe had around 120 actives or so not counting vends. Maybe a bit more. I don't see the point of discussing EO, it failed. The population dropped, Cookie failed to even implement WoE properly lmao. The server had potential but it was exactly like how I predicted its life span to run. Why do you think I didn't bother to trans? Its a Cookie server, will die in a few months and as a LR it isn't worth it.

Back on topic: Thus why do you think I did Pure>Evolve>EO>Evolve? Evolve had a chance to actually be a good LR and had the population to do so. The staff didn't have a bad history and so on. The difference here is when the corruption occurred first with Paradise/Archie it was understandable since he was an Event GM and someone they hired, so it was not entirely the staff's fault (aside from the selection). However in this case this is the ADMIN doing this. That is why it is inexcusable. Once the admin has its game over for any server. The only people left are the ones that don't care, like players on Divinity. Its probably a miracle server to have that much corruption, yet its still somehow alive. I don't know how either. I didn't try to defend Cookie because there is no point to, as well as I already know hes corrupt. The reason I'm pissed is because I went into Evolve being told how "Ancient is the good GM here, his server will never be like Cookie's and hes not involved or like him in anyway", as players and himself protested. So I joined Evolve and went all out in transing, making my chars and so on, only to get the same s*** once again. I thought for once I could have a server that doesn't have a garbage GM team or one that will last longer than 3 months. But clearly not, and back to the drawing bored/quitting this game all together. And everyone is right about Sanct, its gonna be active have a large population, and then be a ghost town in 1-3 months when they hop again or Cookie does something stupid. So enjoy. 

Saiku

Sounds like potatopie trying to de-rail this thread and flaming cookie instead of staying on-topic. *sigh*.

It's a shame that Ancient did this. Trying to make money when their server is obviously =dead=.

Triper

Advice: Come on, let's try to stay on topic ... If you guys want to discuss that, PM each other.

Angra_Mainyu

Potatopie, before you disgrace yourself more, stop de-rail-ing topic..

And, lucky me!
I haven't try that server

Herpderp

Quote from: Daletos on Aug 03, 2013, 05:14 PM
Its true the server has been on a downward spiral, but the amount of players it currently has is decent and it is possible to rebound. Its not dead yet.

Not really, the server was already pretty much dead. Even the few remaining guilds that wanted to stay there moved to Sanctity after they couldn't even get WoE to work for weeks. What killed the server was pure incompetence, plain and simply. The corruption is just a cherry on top.  /ok

It was fun to see the last couple (as in literally less than 10) of people trying to defend the server and having some naive hope of reviving it go "uuh, anyone got a new server?" after this corruption s*** came to light.  /heh

This server is dead, if they reset the server and get rid of all the merchants there will be 10 people left.  /heh

Daletos

Quote from: Herpderp on Aug 04, 2013, 01:05 AM
Not really, the server was already pretty much dead. Even the few remaining guilds that wanted to stay there moved to Sanctity after they couldn't even get WoE to work for weeks. What killed the server was pure incompetence, plain and simply. The corruption is just a cherry on top.  /ok

It was fun to see the last couple (as in literally less than 10) of people trying to defend the server and having some naive hope of reviving it go "uuh, anyone got a new server?" after this corruption s*** came to light.  /heh

This server is dead, if they reset the server and get rid of all the merchants there will be 10 people left.  /heh

There still was a decent amount defending it prior to this instance and saying they would stand by the server. And that is not at all what killed the server. The drama first started with the Paradise corruption, then the whole Quote being an idiot and mass banning is what damaged the sever and caused everyone to leave. Its true at this point the server has lost many players, but who is to say it wouldn't have lasted awhile longer hadn't the GM responded like this? Pure RO supposedly "died" and its still kicking months after. And I find it interesting how you continue to hide behind your alt forum account when I'm pretty sure you are Rayeth, dedicated Evolve RO fanboy. Interesting thing to note is you both type the same and love to use the /heh like crazy. yC should confirm , but who knows :O

And by the looks of it the player involved here "Kendrik" has had these for a while, maybe even as early as July 20th or even before that. According to the shoutbox he was banned by Ancient for leaking this or something.

Herpderp

Quote from: Daletos on Aug 04, 2013, 01:52 AM
There still was a decent amount defending it prior to this instance and saying they would stand by the server.
Decent amount/heh

but who is to say it wouldn't have lasted awhile longer hadn't the GM responded like this?.

Maybe the fact that there is literally no administration anymore at this point because every GM/tech support left? (I can only imagine why)
Who the hell would want to join a dead server as a new GM? You can maybe revive a server if you have a dedicated staff working for it, but not like this.  /??

And I find it interesting how you continue to hide behind your alt forum account when I'm pretty sure you are Rayeth, dedicated Evolve RO fanboy.
And I find it funny that you throw around unfounded claims to make yourself feel better.  Really, "alt" account? Just because you are retarded enough to post in this forum seriously doesn't mean everyone is.  /heh

According to the shoutbox he was banned by Ancient for leaking this or something.

Going by peoples claims this may have been a blatant lie, someone said he just got renamed+genderswapped.   /ok

Daletos

Quote from: Herpderp on Aug 04, 2013, 03:43 AM
Decent amount/heh
Uh do you even check the forums/read the shoutbox? There were players defending the server and saying they would stay. Read the history, if you even know how to.

Maybe the fact that there is literally no administration anymore at this point because every GM/tech support left? (I can only imagine why)
Who the hell would want to join a dead server as a new GM? You can maybe revive a server if you have a dedicated staff working for it, but not like this.  /??
Ancient was last active July 31st. Thats simply his choice to disregard his server. And gee I don't know, what happened to the rest of the staff that were defending the server and justifying their decisions a few weeks ago? They suddenly all quit because they were either corrupt or too incompetence to know how to run a server? Quote still checks the forums daily, Misa does as well although she changed her profile to private to prevent anyone when she was last online. So in otherwords they all ditched since they realized how terrible they are.

And I find it funny that you throw around unfounded claims to make yourself feel better.  Really, "alt" account? Just because you are retarded enough to post in this forum seriously doesn't mean everyone is.  /heh
You know whats funny? What even is your purpose here? Absolute nothing. You contribute nothing to every topic you post in aside from embarrassing yourself, clearly you need to be schooled again. And whats even sadder is you post under an alt. Please don't spoon feed me s***, "Registered July 2013", lmao right around the time the Cookie video leaked occurred. Obviously you must be some new person clearly. You're pathetic and hide behind you little fake account trying to start things and accomplish nothing as usual. Fail troll and clearly Rayeth's alt after he was too butthurt his "perfect" server died and ended up even worse than Cookie's lol. I challenge yC to expose who you are, if you got nothing to hide and are not alt, there should be no problem then :). /heh

Going by peoples claims this may have been a blatant lie, someone said he just got renamed+genderswapped.   /ok
Sigh, please learn to do research properly and try again. Honestly its like dealing with a middle school student with your level of immaturity. Where do you think I got my sources?

His two most recent posts pretty much sum it up. So stop derailing the thread and being a waste of space. You have nothing to offer aside from poor trolling that isn't even worth my time. People read these forums, its for entertainment and playing detective. And quite honestly, I'm enjoying myself so don't worry :D. Some people take it seriously and others do not, simply see the previous thread since everyone was so "serious" trying to locate where someone lives. Pathetic.

Edit: Awwww, look who is viewing the topic right now! Everyone's favorite GM Quote, I thought Mjao was his #1, but he seems to have made room for me <3. Don't worry I won't tell Misa.

But I guess we'll never get an explanation for this either :(

Quote from: Daletos on Aug 04, 2013, 04:37 AM
Edit: Awwww, look who is viewing the topic right now! Everyone's favorite GM Quote, I thought Mjao was his #1, but he seems to have made room for me <3. Don't worry I won't tell Misa.

But I guess we'll never get an explanation for this either :(

I'm here because Triper mentioned the topic to me. You say "EvolveRO Staff", but you seem to forget about some aspects of the latest events. I am no longer a Staff member, and neither is Misa. We check forums due to curiosity, to see how will things turn out. We've been IP banned from them due to me having been the one to expose the corruption. Again about the IPs, I'm Twilight and me and Misa live together. And that's known by anyone who cared to ask.

And about the WTFJH banning events, now that there's nothing to preserve, a small update. Upon uncovering the issues with the guild, I told Ancient I wanted to resign. He then asked me not to, that it would be better to just ban the whole guild. I said it would be a bad idea, but he said that the server would be fine. In the end only the people related to the threads were banned (even guild members from WTFJH have messaged me on private saying that banning the whole guild would've been better, btw).

Believe what you want, but known that I've never been corrupt and despise unlawful actions. Which is why this time I'm responsible for an attack to the remaining of the server staff.

Herpderp

Why are you so mad? I haven't even done anything but seriously given my thoughts to this topic.  /heh
Maybe you should take a chillpill and actually read what I'm saying instead of throwing random insults and calling everything I say trolling or interpreting it as some sort of insult (how is it even possible to do this?), while dripping your foamy drool of rage all over your keyboard, just because I made your pooper uncomfortable on the interweb.   /kis

So let's start clearing up some "misunderstandings":

Uh do you even check the forums/read the shoutbox? There were players defending the server and saying they would stay. Read the history, if you even know how to.
I didn't question that people defended the server, I questioned the amount. Three people playing white knight is not a "decent amount". If you weren't s*** yourself in fury and seeing everything I type through red goggles, maybe you'd have understood this.

Ancient was last active July 31st. Thats simply his choice to disregard his server. And gee I don't know, what happened to the rest of the staff that were defending the server and justifying their decisions a few weeks ago? They suddenly all quit because they were either corrupt or too incompetence to know how to run a server? Quote still checks the forums daily, Misa does as well although she changed her profile to private to prevent anyone when she was last online. So in otherwords they all ditched since they realized how terrible they are.
The point isn't why they left (like I said, I literally don't know, but at least Soulman and Quote seem pretty bitter towards Ancient as of now, judging by their last posts), the point is that they left. The point is, there's no administration. The point is, without an existing administration you can't hope to "keep a server alive", which you claimed was possible ("it is possible to rebound"). You were simply mistaken about how many people already jumped ship before the Kendrick crap came to light. That was my original post. Not "trolling", not magic ancient defense force, simple discussion.  /ok

You know whats funny? What even is your purpose here? Absolute nothing. You contribute nothing to every topic you post in aside from embarrassing yourself, clearly you need to be schooled again.
In this particular thread I'm merely giving my opinions based on my knowledge. Shocking, I know!  /heh
You, on the other hand, basically spent your entire reply on hating on me and provided absolutely nothing except useless "proof" that I never denied to begin with.

Obviously you must be some new person clearly.
Yes, it's totally unbelievable that random people would be attracted by an ongoing sheetstorm and make an account to join in on the debacle, right? /heh Nope, gotta be conspiracy.

Sigh, please learn to do research properly and try again. Honestly its like dealing with a middle school student with your level of immaturity. Where do you think I got my sources?
Once again, if you didn't have rage diarrhea, you may have actually been able to comprehend what I was saying.
Brotip:
I wasn't saying "YOU LIE YOU LIE ANCIENT 5EVER HURRR DURR U MAD THIS IS AN INSULTING POST AND VERY TROLLISH"
I was saying: "Ancient may have claimed to have banned him, but I believe this may be a lie, based on other peoples comments that were actually posted in the very shoutbox that you love so much."
Amazing isn't it, how a post turns from "immature trolling" into something informative once you stop being an irrational kid!

I knew rage could blind people but you take it to a whole new level.  /heh Keep ranting on about alt-accounts, it's not me that is showing off his utter irrationality (are you female?) while posting offtopic conspiracy theories. I'm all for name&shame against Ancient, but if you do this it's usually better for the OP to appear like a rational human and not like a hateful fury. It... kind of takes away credibility.