DivinityRO - The last nail in the coffin.

Started by outsideheaven, Aug 03, 2012, 04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenova

Quote from: Cawliflower on Aug 03, 2012, 03:34 PM
That's the best news I've heard all day. Stop continuing to milk an issue that isn't true.

Thanks. I'm done posting. I already posted LEGITIMATE proof I wasn't involved in the corruption. AS FAR AS my involvement, I shouldn't have given her a GM account. I'll pay the price with the drama I must clean-up.

Good day to you all.

Cheers,
-Cookie

Definitive proof? Well, looks like I just won the lottery!

There really isn't any 'proof' because logs/pictures can easily be forged. It's pretty much your word (which correct me if I'm wrong, but this has been happening for a while) vs. others who seem to be fed up.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Jenova on Aug 03, 2012, 03:39 PM
Definitive proof? Well, looks like I just won the lottery!

There really isn't any 'proof' because logs/pictures can easily be forged. It's pretty much your word (which correct me if I'm wrong, but this has been happening for a while) vs. others who seem to be fed up.
OH MY GOD. Those DivinityRO logs were forged too. And also, the constitution, declaration of independence, the trades between Greil and Serah... EVERYTHING IS FAKE!

FAUXFUR.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

outsideheaven

Hey, if the logs are fake, post up some real logs. Should be easy.

Also, pretty intense that it's not just me forging stuff but it's Snowy, too. You swear we're super dedicated.

Cawliflower

Quote from: outsideheaven on Aug 03, 2012, 03:43 PM
Hey, if the logs are fake, post up some real logs. Should be easy.
Serah says you guys can all message her on Skype for her admittance at corruption using my account. Again, here's the proof.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

Jenova

Yeah no kidding? She's your cousin, what makes you think she wouldn't side with you? It's like having a family member defend you in court even if you're in the wrong.

Cawliflower

Quote from: Jenova on Aug 03, 2012, 03:48 PM
Yeah no kidding? She's your cousin, what makes you think she wouldn't side with you? It's like having a family member defend you in court even if you're in the wrong.

Here is some more food for thought:

Yes, Maki was admitting to the ban I made on his legit. He was corrupt on it. What's the point? See, proof I don't tolerate it.

Good food, tastes yummy.

outsideheaven

Cawliflower

Quote from: outsideheaven on Aug 03, 2012, 03:57 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2a6jith.png

So much for never being in TS with us.
wat. I said that in the Shoutbox trolling you, lol. I never said I wasn't in it. XDD

DeuxeVonL

This is how it will keep going, unless someone pulls these (IP) logs that Cawli mentioned before:

Some will assume Cookie used Serah GM account, to do his deeds, then have her take the rap for it. This sounds nice due to the fact that since he gave her access to his GM account, and Serah was already 99. So what could she possible do on Cookie account, that she couldn't on hers? (Keep going).
Some will assume Serah was indeed corrupt, and wanted to make Cookie look bad - given his past, it would be an easy feat. Some will dispute it, given the fact it's her cousin.

This should just be done with, nothing more can possible come out for it. Both sides look worn, and Cookie has already pretty much, at least, apologised. If you want to accept it, sure. If not, well, do as someone on the first page did. Leave.

PS: No sides taken, just simply looking in from all windows.

Cawliflower

Quote from: DeuxeVonL on Aug 03, 2012, 04:33 PM
This is how it will keep going, unless someone pulls these (IP) logs that Cawli mentioned before:

Some will assume Cookie used Serah GM account, to do his deeds, then have her take the rap for it. This sounds nice due to the fact that since he gave her access to his GM account, and Serah was already 99. So what could she possible do on Cookie account, that she couldn't on hers? (Keep going).
Some will assume Serah was indeed corrupt, and wanted to make Cookie look bad - given his past, it would be an easy feat. Some will dispute it, given the fact it's her cousin.

This should just be done with, nothing more can possible come out for it. Both sides look worn, and Cookie has already pretty much, at least, apologised. If you want to accept it, sure. If not, well, do as someone on the first page did. Leave.

PS: No sides taken, just simply looking in from all windows.
For my involvement, I apologize.

That's basically up to the viewer of this thread. We'll definitely be making some serious changes though.

outsideheaven

The fact that he's not showing real logs is proof enough that the ones we posted are not fakes. It's not the US legal system buddy, you're not innocent until proven guilty.
You're the one withholding evidence, and that's because the evidence incriminates you.

Triper

A simple screenshot of the logs with ips being shown made by Serah into Cookie's account would help a bit in this case[can even pm/msn/whateveryouwanttouse me the full ip version for me to check the veracity of them and post a covered last digits version or ask me to post that if needed].

And that msn thing isn't even the worse, this

can be done with just photoshop in some minutes[yeah, I know that the fonts aren't 100% the ones used but works as a good example] with that posted pic[as people said and yes, I was 100% bored] so isn't that good the way it was posted so it's here for who wants to believe that it's true.

If he made nothing and what he says it's true then the ips should proof it as Deuxe said.

The pics posted already aren't 100% good either for both sides. Here are some examples:
-> +10 garment[not impossible to make, just insanely hard and I've seen people to do +10 gears quite sometimes in low and mid rates]
-> +3 Str Diabolus Ring with a Zerom where we can't see the +3 Str since there is not a right click on the Diabolus Ring, just a right click on a garment that people know already what it has and is[Noxious Card and is +10] so it's a bit of rant of what is that Diab Ring
-> Traded Umbala Spirit Headgears but there is also some cover story about being traded to players that pm'd the Admin but his cousin also trading them doesn't seem to fit that unless he said to her make that for him so it's a bit meh
-> a Bacsojin card on a low headgear that has a slot originally according rms db. MVP Cards are rare but they drop and the headgears have that cover story so meh again
-> logs with spawns of MVPs and @killermonster2 which can make people think a lot of stuff like MVP Events or MVPs summoned, GM kills and @killermonster2 was used to cover this on logs
-> spawned on the floor 100 mistress cards that can't be caught with Greed so they've to be manual clicked but the fail on this is that there is a @cleanmap 1 sec after that which may look not enough to get but at same time can be since there is at the logs 30 Mayas spawned in 1 second in turns of 10.
-> Post on a topic closed at DivRO Forum where Rayquaza is on a screenshot saying that sour payed $200 via paypal to Cookie but in the last post, where Cookie says that the thread is now closed and etc, Cookie says that it was not him who made this, was the Corrupted GMs making people think that or was him and he's telling a lie or was a GM impersonating him making this need Paypal accounts to be traced to be 100% sure on both sides

So yeah, in worst of the cases, logs of IPs would help to be sure on at least one thing - There is or not a GM Serah on that server that made some of the mess??

Cawliflower

Triper

Quote from: Cawliflower on Aug 03, 2012, 05:48 PM
OH MY GOD. LOL. /omg New signature.
QuoteThe dimensions of your signature must be smaller than 700 pixels (width) x 200 pixels (height).
;o

Cawliflower