Beware of rbhosting, web hosting for RO

Started by Shix, Mar 28, 2010, 05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pureshotown

I also had RBHOSTING.ORG as free and paid hosting and they like to **** you around. I think they try to act more pro then they really are.

jhina

Hello,

This thread has not been updated in around a year however we are currently working on cleaning up any remains of a bad reputation we have had in the past. As a result I am asking anyone who has had a problem with us in the past and is willing to work out an agreement to fix those problems or if they want to offer up suggestions on how we can do better please do so. I will be checking this as will our new director of customer service. This comes as part of our campaign to better our image and return to the open hosting market. I will check this over once a day during business hours and respond to posts either in here or via PM. If you have any questions that are urgent or  you would like to speak to someone from our accounts team privately please go to rbhosting.org and file a ticket, email [email protected] or call us toll free at 1 (888) 401 - 0189.

Thanks for your attention and assistance in this matter,

Joshua Hina
Chief Management Officer
RBHosting.org
A division of Delta Services LLC (Delta Internet and Media Services LLC.)
Joshua Hina - Mobile: 1 (503) 875-1899
CEO, Delta Internet and Media Services LLC.