SBK=Soul Breaker SIN FOR BLACKOUT RO ONLY

Started by keheng, Aug 29, 2008, 10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keheng

Sbk sin in this server IS pro. Cri Sin also nice! SB Sin,Emp Breaker OR other Sin also not Bad.

But Main Thing i am talking about SBK sin.

1st)Prepare 2 +10 Orcish Axe With Four slotted,30m Ea. You Can find the Axe yourself and add slotted at protera. B classes. Jus need 1 oridecon and 200k is enough. But success rate is 30%. Hope You Success If You seeing this. Prepare 1 thana with 3 phreeoni card. Thana for 2.4b or donation on the page for 15 usd. You can vote for credits also. 12 hours onli 32 sen. XD phreeoni you can type @warp pvp_n_3-3 for killing pheeroni and get its Card. Second Axe Put 1 Incantation samurai Card for ingnore players def if u feel thana deals little dmg on ur players. 1 incantation with 3 pheeroni Card.

2nd)Valkyrie Ammor With Tao>you cant hunt valkyrie ammor only donation page selling it and tao also.Both is 25 usd. Ammor indestroable if u no refine it.Valkyrie mantle with noxious card>valkyrie mantle refect dmg depends on refine,normal refect with no refine only 5%,noxious card 10% less long range dmg and 10% neutral dmg resistance,Valkyrie mantle Cant Hunt onli donate 10 usd,Or use wool scaft.Valkyrie shield with Gtb Card>Both this 2 Cant hunt onli donate Both 20 Usd. Or use orleans sheild with thada frog card for less demi human dmg. Variat Shoes with no refine> 20%hp,20% sp .Ex ripper With 1 kiel card,EX3d with 1 kiel card, EX demon wing with 1 kiel card>all this onli for Donator. Ex Angel Ripper effects>300 str + 25% dmg, 300 int + 15% magic atk. 3 Kiel is reduce 90% delay from SBK. Use to expert Ring for reduce 10% delay. EX3d Is a glasses with Maya purple Effect but with slotted.ea expert ring reduce 5% delay. So all delay= 0. You can use ur sbk without delay. ;D

Others item If don know many. Leave a comment i will tell you more~

Sarin

I think such server specific guides should be posted at server's forums, not here.

Littlechan

just wonder...

1.is there any non donation equips? all equip you just posted is donation only...so we can't be pro without donating? don't want to say this...but, s****s ¬.¬

2.why are you posting here? topic like this should go to your server's forum (unless they don't have any)

PS: almost all of your server's donation items is...all items...? honestly, I won't play on server which we need to donate only to get GTB ¬.¬(no offense)

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

trotyl

I think u r to usual to dream. lolz

ur suggest eqs r very long to get

sory just kidding

btw

if u put 'thana' n 'incat' toghether in ur body, I mean thana in right n incant in left or beside,
  ur thana effect will be gone

I've tried it many times at many variant player n mosnter

n the result is same

incant will vanish thana effect

that wat i've got

#sory if there any of my bad word

Descent

This guide shouldn't even exist here. Noob server, noob notions, noob players. :X

Littlechan

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Poki

Descent, stop being so mean true.

As for the guide, try posting more details about the build instead of what to wear for the build.

Descent

Quote from: Poki on Oct 12, 2008, 11:17 AM
Descent, stop being so mean true.

As for the guide, try posting more details about the build instead of what to wear for the build.

But it's fun to be true. And mean. Sometimes both. I give you +1 Internets just because you're Canadian. How mean am I now?

And yes, post numerics about the build. Unless if it's just "all STR and INT and enough DEX for instant lolz", which you could say here and be done with it.

Still stand by my previous post. SBK takes zero skill to use and kill with. This is, of course, coming from a CritSword Sin X who's a legend on two servers and is used to using a build with low HP and still being able to kill several people before I even approach a Priest. :S

RhythmGate

wow thats hella pro~
anyway i agree too SBK is kinda skillless kill just high int high str high dex
n u would be pwning alr~

and also the equips ur saying are u adertising ur donation equips?~