Myst's guide to being a Bard!

Started by Shikamaru, Aug 10, 2008, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shikamaru

Stats - You need mostly dexterity, a little bit of strength, and a bit of vitality. (Maybe a bit of Agility.)

Level 1-40 - You should still be an Archer, so just train on Porings and other rings until level 30, then go to Payon Dungeon 1 to get to around level 55. You're job level should be around 40. If not, stay in the dungeon until it is.

Level 40-60 - Max out the skill 'Double strafing', and get a bow, any kind for now, and silver arrow(s). (Depending on the server, some only need one arrow, some need multiple.) Afterwards, go to the Geffen Fields 5, and take out some Wild Roses. Use autoloot, as the Withered Roses have a likely drop rate when you kill Wild Roses, which sell for 27k each. There are a few other monsters in Geffen Fields 5, kill them if you like.

Level 60-100 - Now you should max out the skill Arrow Vulcan. This skill seems like it would be using a bow and arrow, but it uses an instrument. Any is fine, but I like using a lute, just for effect. >:D The best monster you'll be getting experience from is Anubis. He has 38,000 health, so be prepared.

Level 100-130 - Lighthalzen. Has some strong monsters with 50k, as in the Gemini. Which, if you're lucky, drops a Stone of Sage. Those sell for 50k.

Level 130-170 - Thanatos' Tower has good experience, and items that can get you a bit of cash.

170+ - You're on your own! :P
[BunnehRO]

~Tsukigakure~
-Guildmaster- Shikamaru - Ninja
Black Bullet - Blacksmith

~Eternal Wanderers~
-Guildmaster- Onimaru - Assassin Cross
Road - Alchemist
Yu - Monk
Harlem - Gunslinger

~Bonguns and Roses~
Myst - Clown

~CarpeDiem~
Von Yesnich - Priest

~Loners~
Red - Hunter

Darken

Not a very good guide, what rates are you reffering to? What gears do you reccomend? What songs to get? Stat Builds? Etc.

freakyred

uhh ... I thought clowns are the ones who get arrow vulcan not bards

Aragorn

this is so wrong in so many wrongness... (>.>)

hey what are all these stupid f*** scribbles on your test?
OH BAKA SENSEI THAT'S NIHONGO

RULE 1:
Every post that disagrees to the previous to Aragorn is a flame or insult.

feel free to jump in and give some constructive criticism don't just insult

locked1nside

his guide can be used may be in high rate server.

in low rate i play archer. without group/team
from lvl 1 - 20 yes, i go to poring land -- pay_fild04
then change my job as archer
lvl 20-30 pay_dun01 using silver arrow and bow
30-40 i search for GG (greatest general) using crystal arrow and a gakkung /wah increase the Double strafe and vulture eye untill 10

well around this 40 - need acolyte to team to go to sting...
job exp prety fast there. if u can't find any aco...
40 - change job - i go for live peach tree at gon_dun01
or geographer at einbrooch field (dunno the location map exactly)

after that... bard... still need to increase the job lvl, gonryun again...
70 -80 dark frame...
dark frame again... then 99 tadaaa.... /heh