Kyo Kusanagis ultimate quick Full Tank MVP champ build/guide (PERFECT D.)

Started by Kyo-Kusanagi-aka-GuessWho, Oct 31, 2016, 11:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zereges

Quote from: Kyo-Kusanagi-aka-GuessWho on Nov 09, 2016, 12:44 AM
Forgot to tell: Thank you for naming Holy Robe, completly forget its existence. I edited my original post.
I've also tried your build with the same MVPS. I survived it. But it was a lot harder because I need to consume many many pots. I do feel that its much harder to tank without PD. Feels kinda unsafe for me.
I equipped Holy Robe and Stone bukler against demons monsters with that one the damage I take and the damage you take isnt that much of a difference. I also made a hybrid version between my build and yours and did some testings here and there. Its hard for me to separate myself completly form Perfect Dodge because I favour PD :))
You should also mention that you need to much much more pots with your build because you get hit almost everytime.
Can you tell me what Hyegun Hat and where someone gets it? Because I see the gear for the first time and I dont remember them on the servers I played. Is it obtained thru quests? Is it on all servers?
Btw. do you wear orleans gown when tanking?
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I profited form it.

In most cases, you will have devotion (which will provide guard), so potions go to paladin anyways.
Hyegun Hat is sometimes available, sometimes not, check your server for that.
I never wear orlean gown. It is less punishing then phen card in terms of casting time, but you lose armor slot (holy robe). On non demons, it is considerable.

I've never said that my build is better in terms of damage taken. PD would be a bit better (those 15-20 point or what was it), but you can recast steel body, which is something you absolutely need in endless tower.
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta RheĆ®> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Kyo-Kusanagi-aka-GuessWho

Quote from: Zereges on Nov 09, 2016, 04:39 AM
In most cases, you will have devotion (which will provide guard), so potions go to paladin anyways.
Hyegun Hat is sometimes available, sometimes not, check your server for that.
I never wear orlean gown. It is less punishing then phen card in terms of casting time, but you lose armor slot (holy robe). On non demons, it is considerable.

I've never said that my build is better in terms of damage taken. PD would be a bit better (those 15-20 point or what was it), but you can recast steel body, which is something you absolutely need in endless tower.
You didint said that but I think that was your goal given from the Equip style. Well, anyway. What do you think about Bio MVPS? Ever tried to tank them with Champion?
Because honestly, I never had to deal with them, so no true experience with them...
Thats why I am asking. Most people try to lure them into the corner I guess and use ice wall if I remember correctly.
Edit: I made some quick tests with my Full tank champion build. I could tank Assasin cross MVP, High Wiz and Seyren. :)) I mean, I got decently fine. Its hard for me to heal myself and keep me alive. But its possible... :) Devotion Paladin would have it a hard time to keep him alive.
BIO3 MVP's are hard as f*** because there Mops also do crazy things. Good thing is however there are many demi human reductions things... They also dont have high HP.
Ragnarok Online Player since the very Beta. I'm still in love with the game.