Guide: New Pets on Ragnarok Online

Started by bleu, Jul 26, 2009, 11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeeSeiko

Anyone knows where to get the red juice for taming Loli Ruri?? I'm so desperate to have one as a pet... :-[

ShiJu

The Wicked Nymph looks beautiful. :)

izh34

I love loli luri!!! cute~

Anyway, can I know how can I change the pet chat behavior. Mine talk korean!!! I want it to talk what I want. Can she?

Akiva

Just wondering... Recently I managed to tame an Incubus, but I can't find Flower of Life anywhere, or at least not the kind that Incubus eats... I have no clue how I can find the second type of Flower of Life, can somebody help?

Usagimimi

Quote from: Akiva on Aug 30, 2011, 11:05 PM
Just wondering... Recently I managed to tame an Incubus, but I can't find Flower of Life anywhere, or at least not the kind that Incubus eats... I have no clue how I can find the second type of Flower of Life, can somebody help?

You need to inquire about it on your server's forum.

In the original server, it's cash shop / events, I believe, so in pServers, it's completely different per server.

LadyRingo

Quote from: ZeeSeiko on Sep 26, 2010, 07:22 PM
Anyone knows where to get the red juice for taming Loli Ruri?? I'm so desperate to have one as a pet... :-[

Late answer, but you get it from Loli Ruri.

VolumeControl

Mathspy

I have always wished a Loli~~ /ok

They finally did it and oh well~~ Now I need to make a Sage or make someone tame it for me for like 200M XD
I miss this place

Lyddie

Whaaat..That Golem..Is adorable :0

I so want that one, but only if it actually looks like that. xD

Godsaken

Oh wow, Goblin Leader 3% Demihuman Damage, Time to get one of these.

Paradise

Oh wow, I didn't know pets had effect.
Well, I guess I'll be seeing champs everywhere walking around with Incubus.
And I'm stuck with a Miyabi Ningyo. Oh well, it looks prettier.

unchained-ro

New pet update:

With the new  Malaya Port episode new pet called Tikbalang was added. Taming item can be obtained by doing a short quest.

Tikbalang Pet Guide (Port Malaya Patch)

Website | Forum |Facebook |RMS Ad

We love balance that's why we made Reward Points = Donation Points.<br>Donations will have only official stats.

Nefarious

oh man nightmare terror means no nightmare card needed :d