Creative Editing: Simplified Effects (Wiz)

Started by bleu, Jul 08, 2009, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hepwap

more visible land protector please

more simplified effects = cool and good woe

i don't wanna play woe w/o effects

/sob

ceserick

wtfmello

PakoDeOz

how i can to remove skills shaking
of fury,heavens drive, hammer fall and the others shaking skills

Zereges

Quote from: hepwap on Feb 11, 2010, 01:17 AM
more visible land protector please
Edit file \texture\effect\aaa copy.bmp

Quote from: ceserick on Apr 07, 2010, 06:09 AM
where can you see the champs fury?
Files \texture\effect\super1-5.bmp

Quote from: PakoDeOz on Jul 11, 2010, 04:25 PM
how i can to remove skills shaking of fury,heavens drive, hammer fall and the others shaking skills
Client Hex Edit - http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?showtopic=249328&st=0
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

MrNiceGuy

What the STR of fury?
Edite:
Who can i remove shaking effects only editing
str?

kimmylee

MrNiceGuy

Quote from: kimmylee on Sep 07, 2010, 05:37 PM
How do u edit str files?

RO STR viewer
http://www.google.com.br/search?q=rostrviewer&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:pt-BR:official&client=firefox-a

Not exist other. Once this program has translated into English, but I did not find any link for download that works, 3

I realy nd remove Champion Fury and heaven's drive shakes into grf. @_@

Zereges

Quote from: MrNiceGuy on Sep 08, 2010, 09:10 AM
I realy nd remove Champion Fury and heaven's drive shakes into grf. @_@
Impossible with grf edit, u must use http://www.eathena.ws/board/index.php?showtopic=249328&st=0

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

uncelebrated

Definitely going to do this now, thanks for the guide!
'effective now, ***** is butthurt because his server sucks without competent players to make things interesting'

butterball28

HEy.. plss bleu can u upload simplified effects on JT,Meteor Assault, etc....

or can you teach me where to find the folder that contains srt files? i can't fnd the folder on my RO... i only have srt files of SG,LOV,MS from you.. that is the only srt files i have... and the folder is newly created the data/texture/effect etc thing.. i only created it when i saw your post...

Zereges

Quote from: butterball28 on Oct 30, 2010, 05:05 PM
HEy.. plss bleu can u upload simplified effects on JT,Meteor Assault, etc....

or can you teach me where to find the folder that contains srt files? i can't fnd the folder on my RO... i only have srt files of SG,LOV,MS from you.. that is the only srt files i have... and the folder is newly created the data/texture/effect etc thing.. i only created it when i saw your post...
Each effect has each own file(s). Some of them are str, others spr, act and some can be only bmp, tga.
Most movement of effects (e.g. rotating aura) are defined in exe and its "impossible" to edit them.
And to make matters worse, some effect uses same files as another ones (e.g. Slow grace/Please dont forget me = Whirlwind/Violent Gate or Deluge = Aura ring = Warp portal = Warp, ...)
And to make it even worse, most of effects are completly inappropriately named (e.g. Magnetic Earth/Land Protector = aaa copy.bmp - yes, its only one file. Moving of this picture is specified in exe as I said)

JT - data\texture\effect\thunder_ball_*.bmp
Meteor Assault - IDK, but it should be data\texture\effect\magic_violet.tga or data\texture\effect\ring_purple.tga or maybe same as Soul Destroyer/Soul Breaker

You should extract files from texture\effect\ from sdata.grf there are all effects.

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

butterball28

@Nekac1: I found the JT.bmp.. it has 6 images and i tried to edit it with a simple picture that would let me see players clearly but when i tried it. it has no effect... i extracted it from data.grf then pasted it on the folder along with SG,LOV,MS str files.

wiew... anyways i find this simplified effect not simplified during woe... cos in woe about 50++ people could be in your screen and when you use your /effect you still can't see clearly on your screen because of other effects not simplified by other jobs I hope someone will post more simplified effects xD

Zereges

Most of guilds creates simplified effects for their own guild and dont let grf out.
As I said, thunder should be thunder_ball_*.bmp, try to copy this to your data folder and after that, find these files in data.grf, extract them and edit them.

If you want to play RO w/ effects, you can try RCX.

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

kimmylee2

nekac1 pls give me a hand, what file is used for sac lines? or all the files related to sac sprite?? i cant seem to find it for the life of me