Creative Editing: Simplified Effects (Wiz)

Started by bleu, Jul 08, 2009, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamemaxx

- bug finally resolved -

Triper

The only one that I know is through patching the exe to disable it but some servers have software that check exes and prevent you from logging there with it :(

bisuke

Wow! This is a very good modification. Very helpful. Thanks!

bomberman

I hear about Storm gust effect had 2 file or something like that. It's snow flake and fog file, can you bring file name for fog effect with Storm gust. I need to remove only fog effect.

Thank you.

Zereges

Quote from: bomberman on Sep 03, 2016, 08:09 AM
I hear about Storm gust effect had 2 file or something like that. It's snow flake and fog file, can you bring file name for fog effect with Storm gust. I need to remove only fog effect.

Thank you.

Stormgust effect is controlled by stormgust.str, which uses
snow_a.bmp, snow_b.bmp, shockwave_d.bmp, shockwave_c.bmp, shockwave_e.bmp, puyan.bmp, twirl_soft.bmp, plazma_a.bmp, plazma_b.bmp, plazma_c.bmp, storm_god.bmp
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta RheĆ®> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

bomberman

Quote from: Zereges on Sep 03, 2016, 10:55 AM
Stormgust effect is controlled by stormgust.str, which uses
snow_a.bmp, snow_b.bmp, shockwave_d.bmp, shockwave_c.bmp, shockwave_e.bmp, puyan.bmp, twirl_soft.bmp, plazma_a.bmp, plazma_b.bmp, plazma_c.bmp, storm_god.bmp

Thank you Zereges.. /kis

ganjuboi

Good day to all!
Does anybody know what is the str or animation effect of the oratio skill?  /hmm I've been checking the grf but I can't seem to find it.  /swt I accidentally merged another grf and the oratio skill got messed up.  /wah Whenever I use the skill, the Blue spinny thing doesn't come out. Hoping someone could help me. Thank you in advance. 

crossedaxis

Quote from: bleu on Jul 08, 2009, 12:26 PM
Ever wanted a less complex version of Storm Gust where you can actually see something instead of just a white screen. Ever wanted to prevent your screen from shaking in the presence of Meteor Storm and Lord of Vermillion. Doing them all without having to completely turn off /effect and risking not being able to see Safety Wall, Pneuma, enemy stalker's foot prints, etc. Simplified effects also helps your computer to run smoother especially when there's lots of skill spamming and effects going on especially during an intense WOE.

1. Download and install the necessary programs below:

Download Free RAR Extract Frog

2. Download the simplified effects from any of the followings:

uploading.com (Mirror 1)
Rapidshare (Mirror 2)

Storm Gust
stormgust.str
storm gust.str
storm_min.str
0storm.bmp

Meteor Storm
meteor1.str
meteor2.str
meteor3.str
meteor4.str
0lordbl.bmp

Lord of Vermillion
lord.str
0lordbl.bmp
0lordst.bmp

3. IMPORTANT: Make sure that the data folder is in the same directory as your RO
Create the following folder:
C:\Gravity\RO\data\texture\effect

4. Copy the extracted files and paste them in the newly created folder.

5. FINITO! Just load RO and enjoy the simplified effects for Storm Gust, Meteor Storm and Lord of Vermillion. Please note that these changes will affect your screen only and other players will not be affected by them.

Simplified Storm Gust without snow

Simplified Meteor Storm without screen shaking effects

Simplified Lord of Vermillion without screen shaking effects

TROUBLESHOOTING
Click here

DISCLAIMER:
Please check with your server if you are allowed to edit the client side. Some servers prohibit that.

**Credits to Eleanoa

Hi Guys, I can't seem to access the upload links. hope you guys can share or re-upload the sprites above as this will definitely help me. :) thank you so much!!