Creative Editing: Simplified Effects (Wiz)

Started by bleu, Jul 08, 2009, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

smilesnhighfives

Nice Guide. Eventually, I'll hafta apply this to my game client. XD But that'd have to be when I stop being lazy. lol

mqiu

Thanks so much for this.
I've been torn up before this coz /effect make me lose ability to track down quagmires or other land targetted spells (Magnetic field, fire wall, etc).

Join me at:
eo-RO (LR: 5/5/5) http://www.eo-ro.com
DivinityRO (MR: 100/100/25) http://www.divinityro.com

naytan23

is this thread activate?...thanks for this effects

i have questions sir.....how to remove shake effects with gameguard client....

after i hex my client when i log in the message appears ( your game's exe file is not the latest version bla bla bla.....)

how can i resolve this?thanks in advance

Zereges

You can remove shaking effects of meteor storm by editing its str file but not the others. Ask your server admin to consider this hex update as allowed
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Painbow

May I know what file is for the effect of Heal?

Painbow

Zereges

Sorry I quited Ragnarok few months ago and I am not more doing grfs stuff. Anyway aill try to look

Heal effect consist of few mini effects, green aura around char (which depends on healed amount) and little circles flyiong around healed char.
Aura - \texture\effect\magic_green.tga
Little Circles - Ive found it once and I forget to memorize it/put it down. I thing its lost forever.
Some possibilities (I dont have option to try it, I dont have ragnarok now) - \texture\effect\ pikapika2.bmp, poison_f.bmp
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Painbow

I was already able to remove the sprite of heal by editing ring_white.tga but it seems that it's different from the sprite of SPP. It kinda lags a lot when creos spam it in woe so I need to get it off asap >.>

Painbow

Bump. Anyone? Still can't figure it out.

jhaywtf

anyone know what's the file name (grf)  of deluge , wall of fog , character aura ? need help guys.  /sob

kinseanyos

I think I have a problem with my client since they prohibit the changes done to the .grf files. I tried to extract all the data.grf files in my server but there is error. How can i manually edit the data.grf and repack it manually? are they allowing to edit that data.grf files?

Triper

You don't need to edit any file at the data.grf at all. Just make a new grf and edit the ini to make the new grf the 0 and the others the following ones.

Skywalker

Quote from: Painbow on Jan 13, 2012, 02:18 AM
I was already able to remove the sprite of heal by editing ring_white.tga but it seems that it's different from the sprite of SPP. It kinda lags a lot when creos spam it in woe so I need to get it off asap >.>

I have the same problem
how I can remove the effect of spp? /sob

thanks

Juarez

I wanted this to work for me too, so i can turn /effect on during woe. I did the steps needed for Type I and didn't work. I also did the steps needed for the Type III, but then when  i try to alter the "data.ini" and start my RO, it says "Please don't modify our files." I've asked the gm if its legal to edit the files to change the effects and he said it is, so is there a way to edit it? Perhaps editing in data.grf? or atleast deleting LOV, SG, Meteor Storm's effects'?

If it is, i need to ask the gms first if its legal to edit data.grf .Btw im playing blackout RO, any help is pretty much appreciated.

Bumbee

I've been hoping to do the same thing with Ninja's lightning crash/raigekisai skill, which when spammed effectively creates a wall that's impossible to see through anywhere unless effects are turned off.

Problem is I haven't been able to find which file seems to contain the effects, I suspect it's a str but I haven't been able to find a copy of strviewer anywhere online. So...

A) Does anyone have a copy of STRviewer I could nab? And/or...
B) Anyone know which file contains data for Lightning Crash/Raigekisai?