Creative Editing: Most Valuable Player (MVP)

Started by bleu, Mar 31, 2009, 02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K586495

Quote from: Relics on Jun 28, 2009, 11:21 AM
I haven't really followed the topic.

What are you trying to replace and on which server?

Im trying to replace The MOBS of Boi3 MVP.,

Server DarkRO Force

I dont know wat ID/Names of the MOBS monster., Because The MVP Names are Assassin Cross,High Wizard,WhiteSmith., LordKnight,Sniper
and ther MObs are., Eremis, cecil, howard.,

but before i try to change it., i try 1st at the Zombie., rename by poring., but doesn' work.,

Relics

This was discussed before,

The bio3 MvP's use the same sprite as the mobs, making this a hard to be effective edit.

K586495

Quote from: Relics on Jun 28, 2009, 11:56 AM
This was discussed before,

The bio3 MvP's use the same sprite as the mobs, making this a hard to be effective edit.

Yeah Hard to Edit but ill Keep Moving Forward., hehehe

any way.,ok if its hard to edit., how about its not working
that only my prob.,

Any way Thx alot to u Mr Bleu & Relics.,

@Relics
Is that u ZNRO player a Champion PRO?
i sow ur Vedio Specialy the Body reloc 2sec dely
timing Asura., Body+2sec+asura = Death., wow

BTW., correct me., i had information that there is a
program that locate the spawn of a MVP before MVP spawn
they know already wer is the location?., is that true?

Relics

Uh yeah that's me from ZN

About your edit, if you want a foolproof edit. Edit it into the sdata.grf or the .grf that has the highest priority (can be seen in data.ini)
Some servers don't support external data folders.

You might wanna try another 'easier' mob first just to make sure your methods are working.
Try a poring, for example.

K586495

Quote from: Relics on Jun 28, 2009, 12:46 PM
Uh yeah that's me from ZN

About your edit, if you want a foolproof edit. Edit it into the sdata.grf or the .grf that has the highest priority (can be seen in data.ini)
Some servers don't support external data folders.

You might wanna try another 'easier' mob first just to make sure your methods are working.
Try a poring, for example.

I dont get it., can u explain Easier.,

Can u asnwer this

BTW., correct me., i had information that there is a
program that locate the spawn of a MVP before MVP spawn
they know already wer is the location?., is that true? 

SilverStream~

He means:

Instead of starting with changing a mvp mob that uses the same sprites as other monsters,

try changing a poring to another monster first.

After you do that, then you can start on trying to change a mvp, and then the mobs of it, and then the bio3 mobs, because you understand better what to do.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

flood7722

i have all the files installed, text and java se and ROunicode plus the grf builder

for some reason when i click the to cp1252 its not translating into unicodes, it still stays in the korean text
any ideas how to fix this?

bleu

Quote from: flood7722 on Jul 25, 2009, 02:16 AM
i have all the files installed, text and java se and ROunicode plus the grf builder

for some reason when i click the to cp1252 its not translating into unicodes, it still stays in the korean text
any ideas how to fix this?

Did you select the directory you want to convert to cp1252 by clicking on [...] Button first?

Follow the recommendation above, and then click on To CP1252 again - it takes a few seconds to a few minutes (depending). After completed it will show on the top left the number of files converted.

If all else fails, please submit screenshots. We shall try to work it out from there.

kirby

same problem w/ rounicode cp1252 nothing happened  !!

Download and install
GrfBuilder
ROUnicode
Free RAR Extract Frog
Java SE Runtime Environment

-Using GrfBuilder, Open sdata.grf (C:\Program Files\Ragray\sdata.grf)  works fine!!!

-Extract All the data to a temporary folder. (C:\MyTemporary).  same format like you post w/ Korean characters

- In my Temporary folder /data/sprite/악세사리/남 in Korean characters

-Run ROUnicode and convert data from Korean language to Cp1252.......Here's the problem!!
My directory to convert is C:\My Temporary\data.......  what seems to be the problem sir?? ???

bleu

Quote from: kirby on Sep 01, 2009, 05:03 AM
-Run ROUnicode and convert data from Korean language to Cp1252.......Here's the problem!!
My directory to convert is C:\My Temporary\data.......  what seems to be the problem sir?? ???

Check out QUESTION 3. It should help you solve the problem.

kirby

tnx for the help !!!
Posted on: Sep 04, 2009, 07:56 pm
could you help me change the mvp sprite of lhz_dun03 map?....after experimenting it turns out to be all the monsters, mvp , and mvp slave turn into the sprite... could you give me some advice tnx...

bleu

Both Relic and myself had previously made comments about BioLab MVP sprite edits. You can find them at Page 2 of this thread.

Anyone is facing error when meeting Ghostring after changing the .act and .spr to detale? Is it because of the Ghostring invisible skill?

I will test again for confirmation.

bleu

The invisible skill should not matter. Well, I didn't change it to Detale; but I change my Ghostring to Evil Snake Lord sprite. Works fine for me. No error.

@bleu

Ok, I will try that again.

Btw, is it possible to create a guide on how to completely remove character level 99 aura and the bubbles around the character. For 2nd job and trans.
I tried copy ur "I can see it clearly now" invisible .tga and .bmp to replace the aura but it just doesn't work.