Creative Editing: Most Valuable Player (MVP)

Started by bleu, Mar 31, 2009, 02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nevermore07

Kyomi

Have you even read through this thread? The first post alone shows you what to do.

Tom~

You cannot change LHZ boss' sprites, since they use the same sprite non-boss monsters use in that dungeon. :x

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.

yC

Now come to think of it, the sprites of Bio Lab demi human don't have a head when you extract them from the client and they are built from effects + heads + bodies sort of like how they built the RO chars.  It's a more complicated case.

nevermore07

caleb135

well it works!! but my client keep crashing everytime i'm near the mvp i edited!!
i tried to change porings into acidus but i don crash when i'm beside acidus[porings]
anyone can explain why?
i used detale as dark lord and picky as dark illusion spawned by dark lord..

Posted on: Mar 25, 2011, 05:40 pm
well i've figured it out now.. it's because picky has 5 files to choose from... instead for 2 for most monsters...
which 1 should i copy?

picky_¾Ë²®Áú.act
picky.act
picky.spr
picky_.act
picky_.spr

i tried picky.act & picky.spr and i crashed.. so it should not be this two...

well i've figured that out myself again too... after some time.. hahahah

yC

As mentioned before those bio monsters are built with combining a few sprites rather than using one sprite.  The client might have implemented them as exception cases so altering those sprite might fail the construction and crash.  

caleb135

why can't i find any sprite detail of satan morroc??? wanna change mvp to satan morroc.. bigger and easier to aim..

Zereges

data\sprite\¸ó˝şĹÍ\morocc.spr & morocc.act
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta Rheî> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

caleb135

Quote from: Nekac1 on Apr 05, 2011, 12:55 AM
data\sprite\¸ó˝şĹÍ\morocc.spr & morocc.act
thank you very muchie :)

but there's no such folder.. and i don find any of the file named morroc.spr & morroc.act in any of those folders..
did anything goes wrong??

i mean there's no "¸ó˝şĹÍ" folder

guligolz

hi bleu Can you help me how to change the EMP Sprite plss..I dont know how plss reply Asap..I saw your sprite but I dont know how to do that..

Zereges

Quote from: guligolz on Oct 17, 2011, 11:31 AM
hi bleu Can you help me how to change the EMP Sprite plss..I dont know how plss reply Asap..I saw your sprite but I dont know how to do that..
Changing sprite of emperium is much more difficult than the others. Emperium is not spr+act but its some kind of 3D model (gr2) so editing this will require more experience.
Its located in

\data\model\3dmob\

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

NeverMiss

Im quite sure this is not the right topic but, i need help an i think you guys can help me... i was looking for the stalker's footprints the bmp file, does anyone know the name, where it is?

Zereges

It's splitted into 2files, for left foot and right foot. Its located in \data\texture\effect\ and name of files are
foot_l_b.tga (for left)
foot_r_b.tga (for right)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

My Anime List
My StackExchange

NeverMiss

Thank you Nekac1, thanks to youi found it,