Creative Editing: I Can See Clearly Now

Started by bleu, Mar 21, 2009, 05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARCHhybrid

what kind of edits? and how do i reprioritize the DATA.INI?

Relics

bleu

Quote from: ARCHhybrid on Aug 10, 2009, 10:25 PM
what kind of edits? and how do i reprioritize the DATA.INI?

1. Download blind.grf

2. Move blind.grf to the directory below or the directory where you installed RO

3. Edit data.ini using notepad to the followings:

[Data]
0=blind.grf
1=lldata.grf

(The edit above is specific to LLRO, basically you want to ensure blind.grf takes priority over other grf, just place blind.grf at the top and move the rest below. Most other ROs also have sdata.grf as their lowest priority grf)

Quote from: ARCHhybrid on Aug 14, 2009, 05:31 PM
I had tried the grf builder but it didn't work for me.
Nonsense. If he can edit LLRO's client, so can you. But is it legal? err... that's a completely different story.

TidePlink

Worked just fine here^^   190 aspd SG without vision penalty ftw!

Oh, Btw, is there a way to use multiple skillbars via sprites editing?

Relics

Quote from: TidePlink on Aug 17, 2009, 11:09 AM
Worked just fine here^^   190 aspd SG without vision penalty ftw!

Multiple skillbars.. just use BM?
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php/topic,2351.0.html

bleu

Quote from: TidePlink on Aug 17, 2009, 11:09 AM

hmm...I don't believe it works that way. But all hope is not lost.

1. There is something called Battlemode Overlay written by Abraxa

I haven't tested it so I am not sure of the details. Check it out if you are interested.
http://dar-clan.de/igd/igd_v02_source.zip

2. Wait for Renewal Client to be implemented on your server.

This was released from eAthena a few days ago.

QuoteSince 17 june 2009 KRO Sakexes will not be supported anymore by Gravity

I advise to use Sakexe_RE instead

Persisting in keeping on using sakexe will eventually result in sprite errors, gravity errors when more content will be added to the branches.

So, I believe sooner or later, servers will shift to the Renewal Client and you will be able to enjoy the new user interface including a 4th Skill Bar.

Rudolph Zyaber

QuoteI haven't tested it so I am not sure of the details. Check it out if you are interested.
http://dar-clan.de/igd/igd_v02_source.zip

Bleu, I can't seem to get that program to work. It won't detect my Ragnarok running.  I've tried for hours to get it to do something but it just won't work.

Would you mind giving it a whirl yourself and letting us know how it goes/how to do it?  I wish he didn't stop development, having an in-game display that tells me what song is playing on my winamp would have been great haha.

Bleh

Abraxa

QuoteBleu, I can't seem to get that program to work. It won't detect my Ragnarok running.  I've tried for hours to get it to do something but it just won't work.
I'm willing to bet that your RO client uses a different window caption and/or window class. IGD creates a file named RagAddress.ini after it was first run. If you open that with a regular text editor you'll see "Ragnarok" as both the caption and class name. You'll have to change that according to your client and re-run IGD.
Which names you need to set depends on your client of course - http://www.brothersoft.com/games/gamehack.html can help you with the window class (run in Win98 compatibility mode) whereas the window title can be found by running Ragnarok in windowed mode.

QuoteI wish he didn't stop development, having an in-game display that tells me what song is playing on my winamp would have been great haha.
My tool is way inferior to clients/add-ons like http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/2695/interfacef.png :)

Rudolph Zyaber

well now I got the overlay coming up but it won't show my skills that I have placed in the hotkey bars, and also the hotkey bar search doesn't seem to work.  Hmm, gonna tinker around with it a bit more.  Thanks for the help.  Wish you would continue the development (if you're the developer lol)
Bleh

TidePlink

Yeah, i saw the new interface and tried somehow to use this multiple skillbars..  but, i failed!

Could not use Abraxa's overlay..   thats just something silly i'd like to use, since i can use BM without problems..

But, thanks anywayz^^

(/gg, and could not find that hot-pink image thats used on hide and cloaking)

Lampz

question about i can see clearly..

may i know what name is for the cloaking? or hiding at the data folder?

Zereges

I Have to ask a question, is it possible to make SG to see clearly and to see duration of his buffs? Because if I copy files into ragnarok I cannot see when my buffs ends.
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta RheĆ®> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

Gankz

Yeah it happens for me too. I opt to not use this edit due to it removing my buff timers for some odd reason.

jakobs98

This should probably be counted as hacking in most servers.
Hacking to change music or loading screens is ok but this is
not!

Relics

Quote from: jakobs98 on Dec 27, 2009, 06:21 AM
This should probably be counted as hacking in most servers.
Hacking to change music or loading screens is ok but this is
not!

How would 'hacking' to change music/loading be any different from what's done here?
It's the same method, just different files.

and besides;
DISCLAIMER:
Please check with your server if you are allowed to edit the client side. Some servers prohibit that.