Champion full tank

Started by fouz, Oct 27, 2016, 02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fouz

hi guys, i will go directly to the point.
i play in a 99/70 server, and i need a full tank build for champion, non mvp cards pls, i browsed some in the internet but couldn't find nothing worthy, so... help me please, i want to tank mvps!!!

bearaja

Quote from: fouz on Oct 27, 2016, 02:35 AM
i play in a 99/70 server, and i need a full tank build for champion, non mvp cards pls, i browsed some in the internet but couldn't find nothing worthy, so... help me please, i want to tank mvps!!!
full vit n int with steel body u can tank almost anything, put on raydric at garment, tatacho/alice at shield. peco2/elemental card on armor. i think u're gonna be fine

Kyo-Kusanagi-aka-GuessWho

Quote from: fouz on Oct 27, 2016, 02:35 AM
Me and a friend created a  full tank MVP build. We can easily tank ifrit, Satan Morroc without any Godlike items or MVP cards. Theres even a  video for that in youtube. I forgot its name, but Im for it right now.  Maybe tonight Im going to post a full tank champ build.
Ragnarok Online Player since the very Beta. I'm still in love with the game.

Zereges

The stats do not really matter. Only thing that matters is equip. You can easily tank any boss (satan, ifrit, naght sieger) with full mvp champ, with his gear switched.

Stats can help you - vitality for non-stun and increased potion heal, dexterity for faster cast time (to recast steel body), luk for PD

Equip is simple. You don't have to bother about refine (if you do not plan to recast steel body). You want reductions:
morroc/sieger: demon reductions with providence
ifrit: boss reductions
lab: demi reductions
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta RheĆ®> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange