big guide topic by me

Started by Honorbydeath, Dec 06, 2006, 01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Honorbydeath

first off wanna play heres how to install
Download the actual RAG_SETUP.exe 0711 or higher i recommend 1010 and SAK_SETUP.exe 0711/1010 and install it in the same folder!

i will keep these old images but i made a flash image to show it in order so here you go

also if you cant figure it out when it flashes that means tis installing o.0 i just deleted that cas it was laging the flash program for some reason

Start after the installation Ragnarok.exe and sakray.exe and press exit after the update. Make this every 3 days !

:unsure:

Before i start this little thing here id like to post the wiki meaning of comon sense
One meaning of common sense (or, when used attributively as an adjective, commonsense, common-sense or commonsensical), based on a strict deconstruction of the term, is what people in common would agree: that which they "sense" in common as their common natural understanding.
basicly meaning its like f*** duh if you dont no it your a dumbass k ? now read the guide below

Table of Contents-
I. Intro
II. Read Read Read Read Read!
III. Updating Sakray
IV. Missing Files.
V. Registering
VI. Downloading the actual files
VII. Long ramblings of gibberish
VIII. Closing
IX. Credits

I. Intro
Everyone has encountered these errors. Errors updating sakray, long gibberish texts of a strange sort, missing files. I am here now, to attempt to help people whom get these errors. This is my first guide. Most likley/definantly my last guide. I hope this has and will be helpful to you both now and in the future.

II. Read Read Read Read Read!
Now, you find a problem within your gaming. You say to yourself \\\"WTF HAX TIS SUXORZ!\\\", please I would like to urge you to read the forums. Read everywhere on the forums. You never know, your answer could be within people's posts. It has happened before. Before you blindly rant on and on about how the i need an IP ban and how it's the servers fault that you cannot play, please read through the forums and what people have said to perhaps find the answer to your question and fix /your/ mistake.

III. Updating Sakray.
Now usually this may be a problem for some people. Updating Sakray. Well, Sakray is quite the little b**** when it comes to updating sometimes. Why? Because it seems to have a heart attack every time it has uploaded more than 50megabytes or so. Quite bad. The usual solution to these problems would have to be to download and install a /newer/ version of kRO Sakray. Beleive me, this usually solves most to all problems when it comes to updating Sakray.

IV. Missing Files
Now I know that some of you might've gotten a message when starting the game such as \\\"Cannot find Bink32.dll\\\" or something weird such as that. Well, it seems that the problem is that you eighther did not downlad and install kRO, or you downloaded it, but did not install it in the same folder as your private server folder thing. kRO comes with just about all these missing .dll files that you are in need to find. Rest assured, if you download kRO and install it in the same exact folder as where you installed your Private Server data, you will find all the .dll files which you seek.

V. Registering.
When registering, please look at the main page, read through everything, and if you do not find what you seek, look within the forums. Each server has their own little way of making people register. Sadly though, instead of investigating, we whine and complain at the very first sign of trouble. I do beleive that barely anyone will read my guide eighther, but if it helps the people and keeps karma away, then so be it. Please remember, each server has their own little way of making people register. Investigate both the main site and the forums. They should both hold the answer which you seek.

VI. Downloading the actual files.
Some people seem to have problems downloading. Here are some ways to solve those errors.

Download Accelerators - If you are using a download accelerator such as \\\"FlashGet\\\", that may be your problem. Certain downloads seem to have a problem when you use this so called \\\"Flash Get\\\" and other download accelerators. Perhaps uninstalling this \\\"FlashGet\\\" might solve your problem.

Filefront - Filefront downloads usually ship you off to the main page. People usually say \\\"WTF!? HAXORZ!\\\" to themselves out loud and their mother beats them with a stick for their lack of grammer and for giving granmother a heart attack from random shouting. What you usually need to do, is simply register for File Front, then try the download again. There you have it, an instant slow download.

Download Fails - Usually a download manager fixes this problem. Such things as \\\"Get Right\\\", which resumes downloads if they fail, no matter how long they might take. Usually, an easy way of attaining this \\\"Get Right\\\" would be to search for it on www.google.com. Although this might also be a source for problems, although it will put an end to failed downloads.

VII. Long ramblings of gibberish.
Every now and again, we get errors which contains a message. Messages that contain long ramblings of random gibberish, with \\\"Novice\\\" or \\\"Priest\\\" or whatever character class you errored with at the very bottom. \\\"HOU DOO I STUP THISZORZKATES!?!?!?!?!??!!1!!!11!!1!!\\\" you ask yourself in a loud tone on the forums and to other people as you spam Private Messages until banishment. Fear not, I have the solution. Simply update sakray, or get a new sakray, reinstall, and update it. Trust me, updating solves just about every problem. Updating the /newest/ version of sakray should fix 99.9% of these problems.

VIII. Closing
In closing, I would like to state that I hope that I have solved your problems and have answered most of your questions. Hopefully, this might also lessen the amount of \\\"I GOTZ A PROBLEMZORZZZZ\\\" posts and has cleared up all common errors. I thank you for reading this guide. *bows* Arigato.

IX. Credits.
To all of my experience on the forums. Also to myself for making this guide. for your dumbass for reading, to the idiots who were to stupid to use a patcher, to the f*** who are to lazy thxkkbyebyes now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz off
Thank you.

http://files.filefront.com/SAK_SETUP0711ex...;/fileinfo.html (sakray)

http://files.filefront.com/RAG_SETUP0711pa...;/fileinfo.html (part 2 kro)
kRO 0711

http://sakuraheaven.com/mirrors/

ro source http://ro.truesource.info/search/item/ (most updated updates with freya and ea) so it has all new stuff
rate my server db http://www.ratemyserver.net/ not to bad but its better then all except ro source
www.rocards.de is good for map locations

===================== Anonymous request ==================================
@warp rachel 91 273
description:Increase resistance to Curse status by 5%.MDEF + 1, HIT - 5.

items needed-100 Slick Paper-The Paper , Karakasa , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box
                  -99 Sticky Mucus-Penomena , Poporing , Ancient Worm , Hode , Orc Zombie , Arclouze , Gremlin , Zenorc , Hydra , Marina , Marin , Zombie Master , Deniro , Deniro , Zombie , Andre , Photon Cannon , Photon Cannon , Photon Cannon , Photon Cannon , Ant Egg , Plankton , Pupa , Ant Egg , Pupa , Thief Bug Egg , Piere , Piere , Andre , Drops , Aster , Drosera , Poring , Mime Monkey , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box
                  -1 Black Dye stuff-Gift Box , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box , quest
                  -100,000 zeny-get off your Bunni

====================== Feather Beret=====================================
@warp rachel 135 121
description:MDEF + 1, reduce 10% damage taken from DemiHuman enemies.
items needed-1 Beret-Vanberk
                  -100 Soft Feathers-Owl Baron , Owl Duke , Skeggiold , Skeggiold , Gryphon , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box
                  -1 White Dyestuff-Gift Box , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box , quest

also beret does same as feather beret minus the 1 mage def
===================== Valkyrie Helm ======================================

@warp hugel 146 105
description:MDEF + 5.
items needed-1 Sageworm Card-Old Card Album , sageworm
                  -1 Argiope Card-Old Card Album , argiope
                  -1 Dryad Card-Old Card Album , Dryad
                  -1 Wooden Golem Card-Old Card Album , Wooden Golem
                  -1 Bongun Card-Old Card Album , Bongun
                  -1 Pirate Skel Card-Old Card Album , Pirate Skeleton
                  -1 Marduk Card-Old Card Album , Marduk
                  -1000 Bloody Runes-Atros , Vanberk , Isilla , Hodremlin , Seeker
                  -1000 Darkness Runes-Skeggiold/black , Skeggiold/grayish , Skogul , Frus
                  -1 Nightmare Terror Card-Old Card Album , Nightmare Terror
                  -1 Elder Card-Old Card Album , Elder
                  -1 Hode Card-Old Card Album , Hode

======================= Smiling Mask / Lion Masquerade / Bride Mask ==============

@warp payon 135 231
description:When used by TaeKwon classes, it adds LUK + 1 and Perfect Dodge + 2.
items needed-1 Four-Leaf Clover-
                  -500 Trunks-Assaulter , Karakasa , Greatest General , Stone Shooter , Permeter , Myst , Clock , Elder Willow , Willow , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box
                  -10 Elastic Bands-Wootan Shooter , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box
                  -20 Memory Bookmarks-Rideword , Death Word , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box
                  -1 Cigarette-Old Violet Box , Orc Warrior , Orc , Smoking Orc , Old Blue Box
                  -100 Cactus Needles-Muka , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box
                  -100 Manes-Savage , Savage , Gullinbursti , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box
           =================================================
lion mask
description:When used by TaeKwon classes, it adds DEX + 2, the ATK increases by Refine Rate * 2, and it causes Stun effect by a low chance on attacks.

-500 Trunks-Assaulter , Karakasa , Greatest General , Stone Shooter , Permeter , Myst , Clock , Elder Willow , Willow , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box
                  -500 Horrendous Hairs-Medusa , Chimera , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box
                  -2 Ancient Teeth-Deviace , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box
                  -1 Orange Dyestuff-Gift Box , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box , quest
           =================================================
bride mask
description:When used by TaeKwon classes, it adds LUK + 2 and Critical Rate + 5%.
                  -20 Skirts of Virgin-Sohee , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box
                  -500 Transparent Celestial Robes-Evil Nymph , Bacsojin mvp from louyang dungeon , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box
                  -2 Ancient Lips-Merman , Deviace , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box
                  -100 Squid Inks-Marse , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box
====================== Judge Hat / A-Yam Hat ========================  

@warp payon 133 121 (edited since the npc is on a spot you CANNOT WALK on)
description:When used by TaeKwon classes, it adds AGI + 1 and HP Recovery + 3%.
items needed-7 Red Bijou-red ferus
                  -7 Blue Bijou-blue Acidus
                  -7 Yellow Bijou-golden Acidus
                  -7 Green Bijou-green Ferus
                  -300 Shining Scales -Side Winder , Isis , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box , Boa
                  -1 black dyestuff-Gift Box , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box , quest
                  -5 cracked diamonds-Isis , Gift Box , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box
                  -1 (1) hat-Poison Spore , Poison Spore , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box
              ============================================================
a-yam
description:When used by TaeKwon classes, it adds INT + 1 and SP Recovery + 3%.

items needed-7 Red Bijou- red ferus
                  -7 Blue Bijou- blue Acidus
                  -7 Yellow Bijou-golden Acidus
                  -7 Green Bijou-green Ferus
                  -300 Shining Scales-Side Winder , Isis , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box , Boa
                  -1 Scarlet Dyestuff-Gift Box , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box , quest
                  -5 Cracked Diamonds-Isis , Gift Box , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box
                  -50 Soft Silks- Evil Nymph ,Bacsojin mvp from louyang dungeon , Old Violet Box , Old Blue Box

the rest of the hats ill add pics but they are =no quest or old red box which isnt added to eathena
new ones not to re yet
well some of these are but these are the newest

drooping bunny 5198-description:DEX + 1, Flee Rate + 2.

Magni_Cap 5122-description:STR + 2.  (droped by red ferus)

Fricca_Circlet 5124-description:MDEF + 10, INT + 2, Maximum SP + 50. (hydro)

coppola 5200-description:Marco's favorite hat. Andrea has written the words "His memories to you..." on the inside of the hat. ( does nothing yet)

smile face 5203-description: no description or effect

Ulle_Cap 5123-description:DEX + 2, AGI + 1. (droped by atros)

unknown-description:

Morpheus's_Hood 5126-description:INT + 2 (droped by hydro)

Morrigane's_Helm 5127-description:LUK + 2, ATK + 3. (droped by hydro)

Goibne's_Helmet 5128-description:VIT + 3, MDEF + 3. (droped by thanatos maetro)

flower clip 5206-description:Reduces damage from Plant enemies by 3%. no descrption

Angel_Circlet 5207-description:Increases resistance to the Holy property by 5% LUK + 1

Caesar_Bandana 5205-description:All Stats +1, MDEF + 3. no desciption

Rideword_Hat 5208-description:5% chance to absorb 8% HP¸on physical attacks.1% chance to absorb 4%SP on physical attacks. You lose 10 HP per 5 seconds when equipped (all job except novice)

unknown name yellow baseball cap 5209-description: no effect or descrption (every job except novice)

old red box drops (no quest to get these)
5137 Alice Doll
5138 Magic Eyes
5139 Hibiscus
5140 Pretty Ribbon
5142 Sakurai Helmet
5143 Kabuki Mask

Honorbydeath

first off heres a link to find items http://ro.truesource.info/search/item/
ELEMENTAL POTION CREATION (creator)
@warp yuno_in04 33 108

items needed-
5 Yellow Gemstones
4 Empty Potion Bottles
10 Hearts of Mermaid
10 Moth Dust
20 Maneater Blossoms
1 Geek Glasses
==================================================================
SONIC ACCELERATION + THROW VENOM KNIFE (Bunni cross)
@warp in_moc_16 14 21
items needed-
3 Sapphires
1 Ruby
PANG VOICE (minstrel-clown)
@warp prontera 134 328
items needed-
1 Tropical Sograt
GREED + UNFAIR TRICK (white smith)
@warp geffen 172 53
no items needed all you must do is be able to hold 5000 weight if im correct
SHRINK (paladin)
@warp geffen 110 118
20 Sticky Mucus
3 Empty Bottles
5 Jellopies
1 Unripe Apple
1 Grape
1 Coal
3 Cyfars
WINK OF CHARM (gyspi)
@warp comodo 205 171
1 Crystal Mirror
1 Alcohol
1 China
1 Apple
3 Bananas
5 Well-baked Cookies
PHANTASMIC ARROW (sniper)
@warp payon_in02 54 13
5 Cursed Rubys
5 Harpy's Feathers
30 Pet Food
CHARGE ATTACK (lord knight)
@warp prt_in 84 98
5 Candy canes
3 Witherless Roses
KI TRANSLATION + KI EXPLOSION (champion)
@warp monk_test 316 69
40 Stems
3 Shoots
REDEMPTION (high priest)
@warp prt_church 111 112
1 Blue Gemstone
1 Holy Water
CLOSE CONFINE (stalker)
@warp in_rogue 387 94
5 Immortal Hearts
5 Stone Hearts
2 Burning hearts
CREATE CONVERTER + ELEMENTAL CHANGE (professor)
@warp yuno_in03 176 24
10 Scorpion Tails
7 Horns
12 Rainbow Shells
10 Snail Shells
4 Blank Scrolls
SIGHTBLASTER (high wizard)
@warp gef_tower 116 37
10 Crystal Blue
10 Green Live
10 Red Blood
10 Wind of Verdure

dentoters07

can you give the quest items/procedures for making the Coppola Headgear?? thanks!

Hanyuu

Coppola is a donate/custom added by monster drops/quests. It's not really "official"
I cannot quench your thirst
Because even if you yearn for the truth, you refuse to believe in it.

Because no such truth exists that you are in anticipation for.

But I still want to quench your thirst.
Because I am the one the that put you into the desert.

mark_sanbeda

you made this guide? or you got it from other sites?

Quote from: GM録mark登sanbeda数 on Jun 07, 2008, 05:04 AM
you made this guide? or you got it from other sites?

i've seen these guides hanging around all over the place.....
so i doubt that they made it themselves >.<

mark_sanbeda

Hanyuu

It still is nice to have everything all in one place though. That way if someone asks a question we could just direct them here and let them find their answer.
Because even if you yearn for the truth, you refuse to believe in it.

Because no such truth exists that you are in anticipation for.

But I still want to quench your thirst.
Because I am the one the that put you into the desert.

mark_sanbeda

yes but at least put a copyright that you got it from this site and from this person and so on.. so that you wont take all the credit for posting this guide